Unregistered

Syllabus of KVPY? What are the other study materials if NCERT books are not enough? How to start preparation right from class 10? Opportunities after cracking this exam?

most of our seniors appeared for kvpy exam but no one was able to get it. they toldthat it is very tough and wewereunable to know the syllabus before preparation. so studying the ncert syllabus of class 12th is enogh or should we go for other study materials? I'm studying in class 10.i want to start the preparations. so I want to know the correct syllabus for kvpy.I want to to join resarch careers in physics. so what are the opportunities we can get after cracking kvpy? please help me to know the syllabus, thanks.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of KVPY? What are the other study materials if NCERT books are not enough? How to start preparation right from class 10? Opportunities after cracking this exam?

I want to know about scholarships exams for class-10 which can be filled indivisually like NTSE,NSTSE.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of KVPY? What are the other study materials if NCERT books are not enough? How to start preparation right from class 10? Opportunities after cracking this exam?

what is the main syllabus depend on exam of kpvy?

Unregistered

what all are the scholarships that are avialable for 1 and 2 students please tell me?

Unregistered

which book should i prefer for preparation of kvpy sx stream

Unregistered

are there any reference books for kvpy exams

Unregistered

what are reference books for kvpy exam????

anurag_1992 Array

hi dear,
    KVPY is actually a very difficult exam.
    No NCERT books are not enough. But they are necessary as the concepts are there and you have to understand to understand and solve more difficult portions and problems.
    There are many books in market from good publishers like arihant, tata mc graw hill, etc.,.
    Try and follow and solve these books. You can also take tutions outside. And make yourself prepared for the toughest of questions.

All the best

Unregistered

what are the books i shoud refer for KVPY

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?