Unregistered

Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam?

i want syllabus for indian coast guard navik exams

Narendra kumar Array

Re: Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam?

GK,SHOULD KNOW MATHEMATICS ,PHYSICS AS THE QUESTIONS MAY CONTAIN PROBLEMS,SHOULD KNOW CHEMISTRY,LIFE SCIENCE,BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE. THE QUESTIONS WOULD COME RELATED TO YOUR SUBJECT BACK GROUND.....best of luck

vishnuvardhan Array

Eligibility Criteria for Navik for General Duty Entrance Exam Indian Coast Guard 2012

* A Candidate should be 12th class in scheme with Maths and Physics

Age limit : 18-22 years
    *5 years relaxation for SC/ST Caste
    *3 years for OBC

Physical Standard - Height 157 cms, Weight Proportionate to height, Eye sight 6/6 and 6/9 without glasses.

Eligibility Criteria for Naviks(Domestic Branch) Entrance Exam Indian Coast Guard 2012

* A Candidate should be 10th Standard pass

Age limit - 18-22 years
    *5 years relaxation for SC/ST
    *3 years for OBC

Physical Standard - Height 157 cms, Weight Proportionate to height, Eye sight 6/18 and 6/36 without glasses

No of Rounds for the Test:

1)Written Test
    2)Physical Fitness Test
    3)Fitness in the Medical Examinations.

Details of Examination:

1)Mental Ability Test which include Verbal and Nob Verbal of 30 minutes duration for Navik (GD). For Navik (DB), metal ability test is non verbal of 30 minutes duration.

2)Objective type written exam on the following sections :-English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.

Duration of examination is 1 hour.

3) Physical Fitness Test: It will consist of 1.6 kms of race to be completed in 6 minutes and 30 seconds, 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.

Important Dates for the Exam

Last date of submitting the application – Jan 09 2012
    For candidates from North East regions , last date of submitting application- Jan 16 2012
    Date of Examination – Shortlisted candidates would be sent letter indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests which are scheduled in Mar/Apr 2012.

pravin

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sent me the syllabus for indian coast gaurd exam 2012 to this email id- apg_pravin777@yahoo.com

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    the course of indian coast guard navik exam is given as below:-
    But I think this examination is conducted first week of April.The syllabus for Written test are following as :

1) General Knowledge

2) Basic Mathematics

3) Current Affairs

you have to mainly focus on the current affairs and general knowledge a sit is the important part of the exam so , read daily newspaper so as to aware about what happening around you ..............

so, all the best......................

SCORPION KING Array

Dear Fiend,

Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Exam!!!!!!

Generally Questions will be asked on English,Mathematics,Science & General Knowledge of 10 & 12th Level.

Indian Coast Gaurd Duty is divided in to 2 Parts viz:

• NAVIK(General Duty)
    • NAVIK(Domestic Branch)
    NAVIK (GD)

Qualification's
    You should be a 12th Pass with 10+2+3 Scheme with Physics & Maths

Age Limit
    18-22 Years

NAVIK(DB)

Qualification's
    You should be a 10th Pass student from a recognized board

Age Limit
    18-22 Years

Exam Pattern
    Paper Subjects Duration
    Paper-1 Mental Ability Test 30 Minutes
    Papaer-2 English,Science, General Knowledge & Mathematics 1 Hour

Selection Procedure

You will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam , Physical Test & Medical Test.

Physical Fitness Test

10 Pushups

20 Uthak Baithak

1.6 Km Run in 6 Minute 30 Seconds

For More information visit:indiancoastguard.nic.in

Best Luck~~

King Array

Hello Dear,
    For the Indian Coast Guard Navik exam you must have the following eligibility criteria:-
    Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 22 years of age.
    Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done 10+2 with Maths and Physics from any education board recognized by Central Government.
    So you need to put more emphasis on Maths and Physics which you have studied in your 10+2 board exam along with the General Knowledge and Aptitude.The details of the exam pattern are:-
    1)Mental Ability Test (Verbal and Nob Verbal ) of 30 minutes duration for Navik (GD).For Navik (DB), metal ability test is non verbal of 30 minutes duration.
    2)Objective type written exam on the following sections :-English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. Duration of examination is 1 hour.
    3) Physical Fitness Test (PFT): It will consist of 1.6 kms of race to be completed in 6 minutes and 30 seconds, 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.
    4)Medical Standards: Candidates will be tested by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations.
    I think this will help you.
    Good Luck for your exam.Study well.Work hard.

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi,friend;..

About Indian Coast Guard Navik exam :

-- > This is conducted by the UPSC govt through Army Forced entrance exam and this entrance exam is conducted every year and this is offering the 2 posts in Indian Coast Guard Navik exam such as general duty and domestic branch and for these the required requirements are follow bellow;..

-- > The educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with 60% marks for navik general duty and 10th class with 50% for domestic branch and required age limit is in between 18 to 22 years.

-- > For this exam the selection processor is based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Fitness in the Medical Examinations and see bellow full information;..

Exam Pattern and Syllabus :

For Written Test:

-- > Written test will be divider in to 2 papers and first one is the mental ability test and second test question will be objective type and question from English, Science, Maths and General Knowledge.

For Physical Fitness Test (PFT):

-- > After qualifying the written test called for the PFT and it will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds and 20 squat ups and 10 Push ups.

Interview:

-- > After qualifying the above mention test you can attend for the personal interview.

-- > For this exam applications can be downloaded from the Indian Coast Guard website : www.indiancoastguard.nic.in. and last for submission on 09 Jan 2012.

--------------- >>>>>>>>>>>Download Notification

good luck;..

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Narendra kumar View Post
    GK,SHOULD KNOW MATHEMATICS ,PHYSICS AS THE QUESTIONS MAY CONTAIN PROBLEMS,SHOULD KNOW CHEMISTRY,LIFE SCIENCE,BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE. THE QUESTIONS WOULD COME RELATED TO YOUR SUBJECT BACK GROUND.....best of luck
    but i want to know that the question will be of 10th or 12th level of physics,chem and maths for the post of Gd in indian coast gaurd.

Manojkothiyal Array

Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam is as follows:-

But I think this examination is conducted first week of April.The syllabus for Written test are following as :

1) General Knowledge

2) Basic Mathematics

3) Current Affairs

If you applied for General Duty and Domestic Branch then you must satisfied following Physical requirement are :

>>> Your height should be at least 157 cms and Eye sight of 6/6 for good eyes.

For more information about Indian Coast Navik and date of written examination so,please visit to the following website :

http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/

Unregistered

i want to know that which particular chapters from physics and math are in the syllabus of the examination of NABIK GENERAL DUITY

Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of math.10th level or 12th level for gd and i want to also know the date of exam

kuttyma Array

Hi friend,
    INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK EXAM ELIGIBLE:
    you should be completed in the 10th standard

syllabus for written test:
    *General knowledge
    *basic mathematic
    *current affairs

age limit :
    18-22
    Physical fittness:
    Height 157 gms
    eye side 6/6 or 6/9 with our glass

EXAM PATTERN :
    paper 1 :
    mental ability test -time duration is 30 minits
    paper 2:
    English , general knowledge, maths, & science- time duration is 1 honor

physical fitness test:

After qualify the written test is called fot the pft then it will consist of 1.6 km run is to be completed in 6 minits 30 second
    and 20 squt ups and 10 push ups.
    after uthak and baithak test
    it all those you complited means you are the winner
    very all the best for you!

Manoj1 Array

Dear Friend,This exam is conducted first week of the April.And you have to submit your applicant form from the January.
    The syllabus for India Coast Guard navik exam is given below,
    1.General Knowledge
    2.Basic Mathematics
    3.Current Affairs
    Important annoncment for you,you have stress about your General Knowledge and your Current affairs.These all are written exams and it is divided into two parts.Such as Mentaly ability test and seconed one is Objective type questions.
    And they are checking your Physical fitness.
    If you want to apply this exam then please go theow this link and download your form.
    Best of luck.....thanks

Unregistered

When i filled form of navik gd through online then due to sommme mistake in computer i could not take print out of application but form is submittet successfully can i take the exam?

happynishu007@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by pravin View Post
    sent me the syllabus for indian coast gaurd exam 2012 to this email id- apg_pravin777@yahoo.com
    hii..
    i need the syllabus of icg...... as soon as you send........
    pls........ send me.....

rajpurohitt Array

friend,

Eligibility -

You should be 12th class in scheme with Maths and Physics
    your age must between 18-22 years.
    5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
    3 years for OBC

Physical Standard - Height 157 cm, Eye sight 6/6 and 6/9 without glasses.
    1.6 K.M. running in 6 minute 30 second , and 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.

Exam pattern :-

Written Test
    Physical Test
    Medical Examinations

Syllabus -

General Mathematics
    General Knowledge
    Current Affairs
    Mental Ability

GOOD LUCK..............

Unregistered

i want to navy coast guard exam model question paper

panex Array

hello friend,

Indian Coast Guard issues advertisement for recruitment of Navik twice a year in the months of June/July & December/January, the exam for which is conducted in the month of Sep/Oct & Mar/Apr .

Eligibility for joining as Navik in Indian Coast Guard:

Eligibility for Navik (GD):

Age Eligibility:18-22 years. DOB between 1st Feb 1991 to 31st Jan 1995.

5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
    Academic Qualification Eligibility:
    Minimum 60% aggregate in Class-XII with Physics & Maths subjects.
    Physical Standard Eligibility:
    Height 157 cms, Weight Proportionate to height. Eye sight 6/6 (Good Eye) and 6/9 (Bad Eye) without glasses. Candidates using glasses are not eligible.

Salary for Navik in Indian Coast Guard:

Salary offered by Indian Coast Guard for Navik positions is in pay-scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000. As said, you have scopes to get promotion upto “Pradhan Adhikari” with pay scale 9300-34800 plus Grade pay @ Rs. 4800/-.

Selection Process/Exam Pattern for Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus:

Selection Process for Navik positions in Indian Coast Guard consists of a written test (objective type). The pattern of Indian Coast Guard Navik exam is as follows:

(i) Mental Ability Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal) of 30 minutes duration each for Navik(GD) only. Mental Ability Test (Non-Verbal) of 30 minutes duration for Navik(DB).

(ii) Objective type, written exam in bilingual (Hindi & English). The question paper consists of English, Science, Maths and General Knowledge. Duration of examination Written Test - 01 hour

Thereafter, those who are selected in the written test would have to qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which consists of following:

i) 1.6 Km run (to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds)

ii) 20 squat ups.

iii) 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.

After this there will be Interview and Medical Examination.

Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2012:

Date of form submission (Online) for Navik (GD): 8th June to 30th June 2012.

Date of form submission/receipt (Offline) for Navik (DB): 9th July 2012. (For NE and Lakshadweep & Kavarathi Islands : 13th July 2012).

Date of Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2012: August/September, 2012.
    (Exact Date, time and venue of the recruitment will be intimated through personal email ID/ by post in the month of mid Jul 12).

Thank you!

Unregistered

hi sir i have got my admit card for GD so i wanna to question paper of last two year
    thank this is my email id
    gsrathore66@yahoo.in

Unregistered

hiiii sir, i want to syllabus and some old paper of navik gd.my email-neeteshsen07@gmail.com
    please sir send me............thankyou sir

Unregistered

hiiii sir, i want to syllabus and some old paper of navik gd.my email-chavdalucky2gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir please send me last two years question paper of navik gd at kuljit42@gmail.com

ss28626 Array

Eligibility Criteria for Navik for General Duty Entrance Exam Indian Coast Guard 2012

* A Candidate should be 12th class in scheme with Maths and Physics

Age limit
    : 18-22 years
    *5 years relaxation for SC/ST Caste
    *3 years for OBC

Physical Standard
    - Height 157 cms, Weight Proportionate to height, Eye sight 6/6 and 6/9 without glasses.

Eligibility Criteria for Naviks(Domestic Branch) Entrance Exam Indian Coast Guard 2012

* A Candidate should be 10th Standard pass

Age limit
    - 18-22 years
    *5 years relaxation for SC/ST
    *3 years for OBC

Physical Standard -
    Height 157 cms, Weight Proportionate to height, Eye sight 6/18 and 6/36 without glasses

No of Rounds for the Test:

1)Written Test
    2)Physical Fitness Test
    3)Fitness in the Medical Examinations.

Details of Examination:

1)Mental Ability Test which include Verbal and Nob Verbal of 30 minutes duration for Navik (GD). For Navik (DB), metal ability test is non verbal of 30 minutes duration.

2)Objective type written exam on the following sections :-English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.

3) Physical Fitness Test: It will consist of 1.6 kms of race to be completed in 6 minutes and 30 seconds, 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.

Important Dates for the Exam

Last date of submitting the application – Jan 09 2012
    For candidates from North East regions , last date of submitting application- Jan 16 2012
    Date of Examination – Shortlisted candidates would be sent letter indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests which are scheduled in Mar/Apr 2012.

Varam Array

Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam:

Eligibility for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam :
    Educational qualification: 12th with minimum 60% aggregate with physics and maths as subjects.

Age Criteria: Minimum: 18 years
    Maximum: 22 years

Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows:

3 years for OBC.
    5 years for SC/ST.

arunasharao Array

hai frnds.......

E
    ligibility Criteria for Navik for General Duty Entrance Exam Indian Coast Guard 2012

A Candidate should be 12th class in scheme with Maths and Physics

A Candidate should be 10th Standard pass
    5 years relaxation for SC/ST
    3 years for OBC

Physical fitness
    Height 157 cms, Weight Proportionate to height, Eye sight 6/18 and 6/36 without glasses

Syllabus -

General Mathematics
    General Knowledge
    Current Affairs
    Mental Ability

all the best

Unregistered

please tell me syllabus for indian coast guard GD

Unregistered

hi sir i have got my admit card for indian coast guard (GD) ,so i want some question papers of the last two years
    thank you,
    Venkatesh Rajeti
    this is my email id
    venkat.rajeti@gmail.com

amansin Array

Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2013----

SELECTION PROCEDURE---

The selection procedure for this exam consist of following stages---

PSB Preliminary Selection Examination
    Final Selection
    PABT for Pilots
    Medical Examination
    More Defence Jobs

Preliminary Selection Exam PSB-----

PSB consists of the following tests----

Mental Ability Test
    PP&DT Picture Perception and Discussion Test

Final Selection---

Final Selection will be based on following tests-

Psychologist test
    Group Testing
    Interview (Personality test).

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

sir i know about standerd of maths and science 10th or 12th class please take ans. Me tanks

sagar_007 Array

Age limit:18-22 years.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates applying for the Indian Coast Guard General Duty must be Class 12 pass with 60 per cent aggregate and 60 per cent in Physics and Maths.

>Written Test
    >Physical Test
    >Medical Examinations

Syllabus -

General Mathematics
    General Knowledge
    Current Affairs
    Mental Ability

Writing Exam

1.English
    2.Science
    3.Mathematics
    4.General Knowledge.

Interview:
    Candidates clearing the above tests will appear for interview

Best books...........

eduforall Array

Hi,

Ministry of Defence recruits Indian Coast Guards.

Eligibility for Indian Coast Guard Navik ( general duty )-

Candidate should be 12th pass with maths, physics and chemistry with minimum 60% marks .

Candidate should be born between 1st August 1991 and 31 July 1995.

Physical Standards

Minimum height – 157 cms

Chest size – 80 cm to 85 cm

Selection process –

There are three stages for selection –

Physical Fitness Test
    Written test
    Medical test

Syllabus –

The written exam consists of two sections –

1. Mental Ability test ( Verbal and Non verbal ) of 30 minutes each .

2. Objective type test of 1 hour on -

General English
    Science
    Mathematics
    General Knowledge

Important Dates –

Online registration starting date – 28th January 2013

Last Date to apply online – 11 february 2013

Visit – www.joinindiancoastguard.com

www.indiancoastguard.nic.in

M.PRUDHVI RAJ Array

Hai Friend,

The written test consists of two papers.

The syllabus for the paper 1 is mental ability test which contains Reasoning and numerical ability questions. It is for a time duration is 30 min.
    The syllabus for the paper 2 is G.k,English,Questions on Maths and Science Subjects.
    All the best.

thelearner Array

SELECTION PROCEDURE---

stages:-

1)PSB Preliminary Selection Examination
    2)Final Selection
    3)PABT for Pilots
    4)Medical Examination

Preliminary Selection Exam PSB-----

tests:-

Mental Ability Test
    PP&DT Picture Perception and Discussion Test
    Final Selection-

Psychologist test
    Group Testing
    Interview (Personality test).

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,

As you are interested about Indian Coast Guard General Duty exam,below is some of information...

Eligibility Criteria of Indian Coast Guard General Duty Recruitment 2013 :

Educational Qualification :
    Candidate Must have passed with 60% with compulsory subjects as Mathematics and Physics from racognized board.

Age limitation :
    Candidate's birth date should be between 1 August,1991 to 31 July,1995.
    Upper age relaxation is valid for reserved category.
    For SC/ST Category 5 year.
    For OBC Category 3 year.

>>For Navik General Duty in Indian Coast Guard,Candidate have to appear in following process :
    *Written Exam
    *Physical Fitness Test
    *Medical Examination

>>>Last dates for applying online is over(Date was 28/01/2013 to 11/02/2013).you can visit official website.
    www.joincoastguard.org

>>>Exam will taken in March/April 2013.

Preparetion Books for Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty :

>>In Market,There is two types of books are available.Hindi and English Medium.
    Below is some of Books for Navik General Duty Exam :

>>Bharatiya Tatrakshak Navik Recruitment Exam(Ground Duty) (Hindi Medium,included 2 Model Paper Sets)

>>Popular Master Guide Tatrakshak Navik Bharti Pariksha

>>Popular Master Guide Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Exam

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

Hi sir..i want my admit card,syllabus and model question papers for navik gentral duty....please send me for my email id vicky.eie91@gmail.com.

Unregistered

Hi i got my admit card for gd i really need some previous question paper for navik gd please send me the paper if anyone have my email address is abhijeet2508@gmail.com

Unregistered

hi..i did not recieve my admit card ...plz send my admit card ...arvindgangwar01@gmail.com

Unregistered

i want the syllabus not the advertisement for coastguard navik gd?
    only detailed syllabus for both exams
    mental ability and 2nd test

Unregistered

please send me indian cost guard navik GD sample exam paper of mental ability and objective text paper on my email- aaabhishek425@gmail.com

Alpesh_027 Array

Indian Coast Guard Navik exam

(1) written exam

Question paper language: Hinde & English

Subject:

>English

>Science

>Maths

>General Knowledge

Duration: 1:30 hour

(2) Physical Fitness Test (PFT)

>Raning: 1.6 Km to completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds.

>20 squat ups

>10 Push ups.

(3) Medical Examination.

(4) Interview

RAVI RAJ100 Array

dear Friends....

The written test consists of two papers.

The syllabus for the paper 1 is mental ability test which contains Reasoning and numerical ability questions. It is for a time duration is 30 min.
    The syllabus for the paper 2 is G.k,English,Questions on Maths and Science Subjects.
    Age limit:18-22 years.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates applying for the Indian Coast Guard General Duty must be Class 12 pass with 60 per cent aggregate and 60 per cent in Physics and Maths.

-Written Test
    -Physical Test
    -Medical Examinations

Syllabus -

-General Mathematics
    -General Knowledge
    -Current Affairs
    -Mental Ability

Writing Exam

1.English
    2.Science
    3.Mathematics
    4.General Knowledge.

thanks....

Unregistered

may i know where i find last year ?paper .i have apply for navik gd i want to read it so piz give the way.

Unregistered

domasic branch

Unregistered

Sir plz help me because i want cost guard DB syllabus

Unregistered

Sir please help me through giving me the syllabus of NAVIK GENERAL DUTY.

Unregistered

i want syllabus for indian coast guard navik exam

Unregistered

i want date of exam indian coast gurd navik

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?