Unregistered

Syllabus, eligibility and 10 year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) in B.H.U.?

Sir Iwant to get admission in M.Sc (Math) in B.H.U. Please tell me some detail. 1. Syllabus of entrance exam. 2. Eligibility for the above entrance exam. 3. Previous 10 years question paper.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus, eligibility and 10 year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) in B.H.U.?

Sir,plz send syllabus, eligibility and 10 year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) in B.H.U.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus, eligibility and 10 year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) in B.H.U.?

Sir,plz send syllabus, eligibility and 10 year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) in B.H.U.

udaypsingh093@gmail.com

Unregistered

i want sample papers of BHU for M Sc. entrance in mathematics. pls tell me the way to get that sample papers?

Unregistered

Shaktikhatana@gmail.com

Unregistered

i want sample papers of BHU for M Sc. entrance in mathematics. pls tell me the way to get that sample papers?

Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of entrance exam in mcs maths from bhu and the 10 years question paper for the entrance exam in msc maths from bhu.aparna das

Unregistered

Last ten year msc entrance question paper kuk

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear all the following mentioned topics of mathematics are under the syllabus of M.Sc in Mathematics for all semesters and this syllabus is unique that is followed by various top universities including open and distance education universities - IGNOU etc.

Syllabus for Semester I

>> Algebra
    >> Real Analysis - I
    >> Complex Analysis - I
    >> Discrete Mathematics
    >> Differential Equations

Syllabus for Semester II

>> Linear Algebra
    >> Real Analysis - II
    >> Complex Analysis - II
    >> Numerical Analysis
    >> Operation Research

Syllabus for Semester III

>> Measure Theory
    >> Functional Analysis
    >> Mathematical Modeling
    >> Probability and Statistics

Syllabus for Semester IV

>> Number Theory
    >> Graph Theory and Algorithms
    >> Fluid Mechanics
    >> Mathematical Statistics
    >> Dissertation and Viva Voce

Eligibility for M.Sc in Mathematics

Candidate should have passed any one of the - B.Sc in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Statistics/ Physics as one of the subject at graduate level or

Should posses a degree in Engineering/ Technology - BE or B.Tech in any discipline from a reputed institute or

Passed Bachelor's degree in Science Subject with B.Ed as compulsory or BA + B.Ed

I have attached some previous years question papers for M.Sc in Mathematics for all mentioned topics please download and get prepared well for your examination

Career After M.Sc in Mathematics : If you complete M.Sc in Mathematics then you have some ways that may be better for you as you directly appear for - UGC NET - National Eligibility Test and prove yourself as you are eligible to become a lecturer and if you want something more in teaching field then go for PhD after completing your M.Sc then you may easily get a very good job and your career will start as Assistant Professor in any reputed college or institute under government but you have to collect more knowledge to be proficient and get a very good job

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?