Unregistered

Syllabus for BSNL JTO exam?

what syllabus required to attend JTO exam? I am talking about most looked Bsnl JTO

sunnybeldih Array

Re: Syllabus for BSNL JTO exam?

hello sir,

The syllabus for the BSNL-JTO Exam is as follows:
    For JTO Telecom Section - I:
    1. Materials and components.
    2. Physical Electronics,Electron Devices and ICs.
    3. Network theory.
    4. Electromagnetic theory.
    5. electronic Measurements and Instrumentation.
    6. Power Electronics.

For JTO Telecom section-II:
    1. Analog Electronic circuits.
    2. Digital Electronic circuits.
    3. Control systems.
    4. Communication systems.
    5. Microwave Engineering.
    6. Computer Engineering.
    7. Micro processors.

For JTO Civil Section-I:
    1. Building Material.
    2. Solid Mechanics.
    3. Structural Analysis.
    4. Design of steel structure.
    5. Design of concrete and masonry structures.
    6. Construction practice,Planning and Management.

For JTO Civil Section-II:
    1. Fluid Mechanics,Open channel,Pipe flow.
    2. Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
    3. Hydrology.
    4. Water Resources Engineering.
    5. Environment engineering.
    6. Water supply Engineering.
    7. Waste water Engineering.
    8. Solid Waste Management.
    9. Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
    10. Soil Mechanics.
    11. Foundation Engineering.
    12. Surveying.
    13. Transportation Engineering.

For JTO Electrical Branch Section-I:
    1. EM Theory.
    2. Electrical Materials.
    3. Electrical Circuits.
    4. Measurements and Instrumentation.
    5. Control systems.

For JTO Electrical Section-II:
    1. Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
    2. Power systems.
    3. Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits.
    4. Micro processor.
    5. Communication systems.
    6. Power Electronics.

thanks sir

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,

As you are interested for JTO Exam.
    Educational Qualification:
    Candidate must graduate in B.E. Or B.Tech.
    For JTO(Telecom) :
    Candidate should have engineering degree in one of the following field:
    ~Telecommunication
    ~Electronics
    ~Radio
    ~Computer
    ~Information Technology
    ~Electrical
    Doing Final year of above engineering field Candidate can also apply for JTO(Telecom)
    *Age should not more then 30 year.
    Age relaxation:
    Government servent upto 5 year,BSNL employee upto 5 year,SC/ST 5 upto year,OBC upto 3 year.
    For PWD Candidate:
    General 10 year,SC/ST 15 year,OBC 13 year.
    ~BSNL JTO EXAM INCLUDE TWO SECTIONS:
    *Section 1 Main topics name is Power Electronics,Electronic Measurements and instrumentation,Electromagnetic Theory,Network Theory,Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs,Materials and Components.etc.
    *Section 2 Main topics name is Microprocessors,Computer Engineering,Microwave Engineering,Communication Systems,Control Systems,Digital Electronic Circuits,Analog Electronic Circuits etc.
    Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

Sir/Madam
    this is meena
    I've completed my B.Tec h in IT by 2012..i m seeking for JTO exam. Is the syllabus for JTO is common for all ? I heard tat this s conducted in 3 stream like telecom,electrical and civil...
    I need the details of syllabus for JTO for It dept... is they conduct xam for my stream or syllabus is common for all branches

Unregistered

sir/madam
    this is rajat
    i am final year student of b.tech in ece.....
    is i am applicable for tta exam held in 2012-2013........
    plz send me eligibilty criteria & any advertisement of TTA into my email: mahajan.rajat91@yahoo.com

archna21 Array

BSNL JTO EXAM

> Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply

> Age should not be more than 30 years for JTO exam.Reserve Category Candidte get relaxation in their upper age as per the rules of government.

Educational Qualifications for BSNL JTO Exam...

For JTO-Telecom...

Candidate must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
    Telecommunication,
    Electronics,
    Radio,
    Computer,
    Electrical.
    Information Technology
    Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course can also apply in the exam .

For JTO-Civil....

Candidate must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
    Candidates who are appearing in the final year degree course can also apply in the exam.

For JTO-Electrical....

Candidate must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
    Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course can also apply in the exam.

BSNL JTO Exam Syllabus
    Paper I Engineering Stream...
    * Material and Components
    * Physical Electronics,Electron Devices and ICs
    * Network Theory
    * Electromagnetic Theory
    * Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
    * Power Electronics

Paper II Engineering Stream...
    * Analog Electronic Circuits
    * Digital Electronic Circuits
    * Control System
    * Communication Systems
    * Microwave Engineering
    * Computer Engineering
    * Microprocessors

Paper III General Ability Test...

Official website of BSNL JTO - www.bsnl.co.in

sumansin Array

Eligibility for BSNL JTO Exam--

To apply for BSNL JTO exam candidate should have 3 years Diploma in Telecom Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering / Computer Engineering / Instruments Technology/ Information Technology / M.Sc. (Electronics).

Age should be between 18 to 27 years. Relaxation For SC & ST 5 years, For OBC Candidates 3 years, For PWD candidates 10 years.

Syllabus of BSNL JTO---

Materials and components
    Structure and properties of Electronic Engineering materials, Conductors, Semiconductors and Insulators, Magnetic, Ferroelectric, Piezoelectric, Ceramic, Optical and Superconducting materials. Passive components and characteristics, Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors; Ferrites, Quartz crystal, Ceramic resonators, Electromagnetic and Electromechanical components.

Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs
    Electrons and holes in semiconductors, Carrier Statistics, Mechanics of current flow in a semi-conductor, Hall effect; Junction theory; Different types of diodes and their characteristics; Bipolar Junction transistor; Field effect transistors; Power switching devices like SCRs, CTOs, power MOSFETs; Basics of ICs-bipolar, MOS and CMOS types; Basics of Opto Electronics.

Network theory
    Network analysis techniques: Network theorem, transcient and steady state sinusoidal response, Transmission criteria: delay and rise time Elmore’s and other definition, effect of cascading. Elements of network synthesis.

Electromagnetic Theory
    Transmission lines: basic theory, standing waves, matching applications, microstrip lines; Basics of waveguides and resonators; Elements of antenna theory.

Electronic Measurements and instrumentation
    Basic concepts, standards and error analysis; Measurements of basic electrical quantities and parameters; Electronic measuring instruments and their principles of working: analog and digital, comparison, characteristics, applications. Transducers; Electronic measurements of non-electrical quantities like temperature, pressure, humidity etc. Basics of telemetry for industrial use.

Power Electronics
    Power Semiconductor devices, Thyristor, Power transistor, MOSFETs, Characteristics and operation. AC to DC convertors; 1-Phase and 3-phase DC to DC Convertors. AC regulators. Thyristor controlled reactors, switched capacitor networks. Inverters: Single-phase and 3-phase. Pulse width modulation. Sinusoidal modulation with uniform sampling. Switched mode power supplies.

Engineering Stream Paper - II
    Analog Electronic Circuits
    Transistor biasing and stabilization, Small Signal analysis. Power amplifiers. Frequency response, Wide band techniques, Feedback amplifiers. Tuned amplifiers. Oscillators. Rectifiers and power supplies. Operational Amplifier, other linear integrated circuits and applications. Pulse shaping circuits and waveform generators.

Digital Electronic Circuits
    Transistor as a switching element; Boolean algebra, simplification of Boolean functions, Karnaugh Map and applications; IC Logic gates and their characteristics; IC logic families: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison; Combinational logic circuits; Half adder, full adder; Digital Compartor; Multiplexer Demultiplexer; ROM and their applications. Flip-flops, R-S, J-K, D and T flip-flops; Different types of counters and registers; waveform generators. A/D and D/A convertors. Semiconductor memories.

Control Systems
    Transient and steady state response of control systems; Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity, Root locus techniques; Frequency response analysis. Concepts of gain and phase margins; Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart; Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichol’s Chart; Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response; Design of Control Systems, Compensators; Industrial controllers.

Communication systems
    Basic information theory: Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems; Sampling and data reconstruction. Quantization & Coding; Time division and frequency division multiplexing; Equalisation; Optical Communication: in free space & fibre optic; Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency; Satellite communication.

Microwave Engineering
    Microwave Tubes and solid state devices, Microwave generation and amplifiers, Waveguides and other Microwave Components and Circuits, Microstrip circuits, Microwave antennas, Microwave Measurements, MASERS LASERS; Microwave Propogation. Microwave Communication Systems-terrestrial and satellite based.

Computer Engineering
    Number Systems; Data representation; Programming; Elements of a high level programming language PASCAL/C; use of basic data structures; Fundamentals of computer architecture processor design; Control unit design; Memory organization. I/O System Organization. Personal computers and their typical uses.

Microprocessors
    Microprocessor architecture - Instruction set and simple assembly language programming. Interfacing for memory and I/O. Applications of Microprocessors in Telecommunications and power system.

General Ability Test Paper - III
    General ability test:
    The candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercises. Questions on knowledge of current events and of such matter of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. Questions will also be included on events and developments in Telecommunications, History of India and Geography.

shars Array

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what syllabus required to attend jto exam? I am talking about most looked bsnl jto
    bsnl jto exam consists of 3 sections:

@bsnl jto have different syllabus for various streams like civil, mechanical, electrical

$bsnl jto- telecom
    #materials & components
    #physical electronics
    #network theory
    #electromagnetic theory
    #electronic measurements & instrumentation
    #power electronics
    #analog electronic cricuits
    #digital electronic circuits
    #control systems
    #communication systems
    #microwave engineering
    #micro engineering
    #microprocessors

bsnl-jto- civil

#building material
    #solid mechanics
    #structural analysis
    #design of steel structures
    #design of concerete and mansory structures
    #construction practice, management
    #environment engineering
    @soil mechanics
    @hydrology
    @water supply engineering
    @environment engineering

subashroy2020 Array

sir i completed my btech during 2007. am i eligible to write bsnl jto exam

megh@ Array

Smile Re: Syllabus for BSNL JTO exam?

Dear Friend,
    BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. It is one of the PSUs and a well reputed companies in India.

BSNL conducts exam for the post of JTO(Junior Training Officers) every year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

>>The candidates age should be below 30 years. Age is relaxed for the SC/ST candidates.

>>The candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E in any of the following branches:-

~ECE
    ~Electrical
    ~CSE
    ~Telecommunication
    ~IT

>>The candidates should be Indian citizen.

I have attached the syllabus and the exam pattern of the BSNL-JTO exam please check.

You can know more from http://www.bsnl.co.in

Hope this will help!!
    Attached Files

mahi4mk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what syllabus required to attend JTO exam? I am talking about most looked Bsnl JTO

Dear Aspirant...

JTO is a conducted by BSNL company and You can get a job in JTO exam score based.

You can give exam after completing engineering with 65 % and you can get a good salary.

BSNL is stand for bharat sanchar nigam limited.You can apply Telecom junior post in Jto

exam through you can get a job in this post.

Exam pattern for JTO exam :-

You asking about JTO syllabus are given below :-

GOOD LUCK

panex Array

Hello friend,

For JTOs (Civil)

Section-I: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
    Section-II: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
    Section-III: General Ability Test :20 questions

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University.

Eligibility for JTOs(Telecom):-

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
    i. Telecommunication,
    ii. Electronics,
    iii. Radio,
    iv. Computer,
    v. Electrical,
    vi. Information Technology,
    vii. Instrumentation.

Eligibility for JTOs (Civil):-

Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Age: The external applicant for JTOs (Telecom), JTOs (Civil) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications.

BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc

All the best!

TER007 Array

Hello Dear

Being an Engineering candidate the entry level post for you in the largest Telecom sector company BSNL is Junior Telecom Officer.You can also apply for the post of RF engineer but those post are generally available for the diploma holders .So without wasting any more time lets go the eligibility and question pattern for the J.T.O exam

bsnl-logo.jpg

ELIGIBILITY :

-> A degree in Engineering (Electrical,Electronics,Civil) from a recognized university with 60 percentile marks.

-> Should be minimum 21 years of age as on the specified date and should not be more than 30 years on that specified date.

-> Final year candidate expecting their provisional certificates on a specified date can still apply.

QUESTION PATTERN :

Section 1 - Engineering (Electrical,Electronics,Civil) -50 questions

Section 2 - Engineering (Electrical,Electronics,Civil) -50 questions

Section 3 - General Ability Test - 20 questions

BOOKS TO FOLLOW:

B2.jpegB3.jpegB1.jpg

I am attaching the syllabus with this post.So start your preparation.It has already been 2 years now since the last J T.O exam.I hope this time we will hopefully get to see some vacancies.So best of luck.

Regards
    Attached Files

Unregistered

is there any syllabus or escope for mechanical engineers......

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom is Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:

i. Telecommunication
    ii. Electronics
    iii. Radio
    iv. Computer
    v. Electrical
    vi. Information Technology

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam .So please check it out.

Attached Files

Varam Array

Eligibility for JTOs( Junior Telecom Officer)(Telecom):-

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
    i. Telecommunication,
    ii. Electronics,
    iii. Radio,
    iv. Computer,
    v. Electrical,
    vi. Information Technology,
    vii. Instrumentation.

Eligibility for JTOs (Junior Telecom Officer) (Civil):-

Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Age criteria: The external applicant for JTOs (Telecom), JTOs (Civil) should not be more than 30 years.

BSNL Exam Pattern For JTOs(Telecom)

Section-I : Engineering stream :50 questions
    Section-II : Engineering stream :50 questions
    Section-III: General Ability Test : 20 questions

For JTOs (Civil)

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question.

The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University.

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

BSNL JTO => Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officer.

<== Here is the Details of BSNL JTO Examination ==>
    ============================================
    Eligibility for JTO ::Educational Qualifications: You must Passed Bachelor's Degree in Following Engineering Streams -

Telecommunication Engineering
    Electronics Engineering
    Computer Engineering
    Electrical Engineering
    Information Technology Engineering

Age Limit:
    your age Must Below 30 years.

Age Relaxation:
    BSNL employees up-to 5 years.
    Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates up-to 5 years.
    For OBC Candidates up-to 3 years.
    Syllabus for the BSNL JTO :-Communication systems
    Computer Engineering
    Micro processors
    Structural Analysis
    Construction practice
    Power Mechanics
    Hydrology
    Environment engineering
    Solid Waste Management

...BEST OF LUCK...

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

BSNL Stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited .
    The BSNL is recruiting the large number of graduates for varies posts every year.
    For cracking this you should have good academic percentage minimum 60% aggregate academics and your age should not exceed the age 30 years for BSNL jobs.Relaxation is available as per the government rules.

---> Selection process :

Written test,
    Personal interview,
    Medical test.

Syllabus for the written test is fully based on the technical subjects and some competitive questions.

---> Syllabus for the BSNL ( JTO ) written examination are :

1. Aptitude questions.
    2. Technical subjects like

a) Computer networking.
    b) Digital electronics.
    c) Signals and systems.
    d) Electronics and devices etc.

3. English knowledge.
    4. Reasoning questions.

-----------> Official website for the BSNL notifications are
    http://www.bsnl.co.in

You can also know from the websites like

www.yeswecan..co.in
    www.freejobalert.com
    www.governmentjobsalert.com

Thank you........

AnujR Array

JTO is a conducted by BSNL company and You can get a job in JTO exam score based.

BSNL is stand for bharat sanchar nigam limited.JTO is a conducted by BSNL company and You can get a job in JTO exam score based.
    You can give exam after completing engineering with 65 %.

Exam pattern for JTOs (Civil)

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering examination of an Indian University.

Educational Qualification:
    You must be graduate in B.E. Or B.Tech.

For JTO(Telecom) :
    You should have engineering degree in one of the following field:

Telecommunication
    Electronics
    Radio
    Computer
    Information Technology
    Electrical

Doing Final year of above engineering field Candidate can also apply for JTO(Telecom)
    Age should not more then 30 year.

Thanks...

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> The Syllabus for the BSNL-JTO are :--

-->> The Eligibility for the JTO are :--

>> Education Qualification :--

-- The Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

-- Telecommunication,
    -- Electronics,
    -- Radio,
    -- Computer,
    -- Electrical.
    -- Information Technology

>> Age Limit are :--

-- The Candidate Age should be between 21 Years - 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.,

-- The Candidates Nationality should be Indian.,

-->> The Selection Process are :--

-- Written Test

-- Interview Test

-->> The Syllabus for the BSNL-JTO are :--

>> For JTO Telecom Section - I:

-- Materials and components.

-- Physical Electronics,Electron Devices and ICs.
    -- Network theory.
    -- Electromagnetic theory.
    -- electronic Measurements and Instrumentation.
    -- Power Electronics.

>> For JTO Telecom section-II:

-- Analog Electronic circuits.

-- Digital Electronic circuits.
    -- Control systems.
    -- Communication systems.
    -- Microwave Engineering.
    -- Computer Engineering.
    -- Micro processors.

>> For JTO Civil Section-I:

-- Building Material.
    -- Solid Mechanics.
    -- Structural Analysis.
    -- Design of steel structure.
    -- Design of concrete and masonry structures.
    -- Construction practice,Planning and Management.

>> For JTO Civil Section-II:

-- Fluid Mechanics,Open channel,Pipe flow.
    -- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
    -- Hydrology.
    -- Water Resources Engineering.
    -- Environment engineering.
    -- Water supply Engineering.
    -- Waste water Engineering.
    -- Solid Waste Management.
    -- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
    -- Soil Mechanics.
    -- Foundation Engineering.
    -- Surveying.
    -- Transportation Engineering.

>> For JTO Electrical Branch Section-I:

-- EM Theory.
    -- Electrical Materials.
    -- Electrical Circuits.
    -- Measurements and Instrumentation.
    -- Control systems.

>> For JTO Electrical Section-II:

-- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
    -- Power systems.
    -- Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits.
    -- Micro processor.
    -- Communication systems.
    -- Power Electronics.

-->> The Best Books for the BSNL JTO are :--

-->> The Exam Pattern are :--

>> For the BSNL-JTO exam Pattern you can go through the following link :
    http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/BSN...am-Pattern.ASP

>>So., Present the notification for the JTO 2013 exam is not yet released .The students will be notified through the employment news papers or through the official website..,

>> And Please Go through the Official website for the JTO 2013 Notification www.bsnl.co.in

..............GOOD LUCK...............
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?