Unregistered

Suggestion to become a CBI or Cyber Crime Officer?

SIR, i am faisal rahman student of class 11, In future i want to become CBI officer or CYBER CRIME officer, and after 12 i am going to do BCA .I am also a sports person, and i have a good knowledge in computer. so please suggest or give a right path to become CBI officer or CYBER CRIME officer.

Supra Array

Re: Suggestion to become a CBI or Cyber Crime Officer?

Hello friend,

The minimum eligibility to join CBI in the assistant grade is a bachelors degree from a recognised university.

To join the CBI department, you will need to appear for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam, conducted by the Staff selection commission every year.

The minimum eligible age, to write combined graduate level examination, is 20 years wheras, the maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

Height: 165 cms
    Chest: 76 cms. with expansion

The examination comprises of two papers.
    1. General intelligence & awareness
    2. Arithmatic

The preliminary exam is is followed by the Main exam.

The Main exam comprise of
    English language, Comprehension, Communication skill and writing ability ,Arithmetic and
    General studies.

The application form is published in all the laeding newspapers along with the "Employement News".

best of luck-
    Supra

sumit pandey Array

Hello friend,

The minimum eligibility to join CBI in the assistant grade is a bachelors degree from a recognised university.

To join the CBI department, you will need to appear for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam, conducted by the Staff selection commission every year.

The minimum eligible age, to write combined graduate level examination, is 20 years wheras, the maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

2. Arithmatic

English language, Comprehension, Communication skill and writing ability ,Arithmetic and
    General studies.

The application form is published in all the laeding newspapers along with the "Employement News".

ammukunji2001 Array

It is completely the choice or decision of a person to choose his career or future. You know well about your positive and negative points which no other person can know fully and it is you who have to decide whether you are eligible to apply and become a CBI or Cyber crime officer.

You have to be a very dedicated person to the nation once you join CBI. You also have risk of your life and 24 hours duty if required by the nation.

Choice is yours. Whatever profession you choose the choice is yours. No one can recommend or suggest what you should become.

Giving below some details on the profession and its requirement.

Examination is held once in a year ( in the month of February) for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Blank application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News usually in the month of October.The last date for submission of applications is usually first week of November.

20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination. The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf by the Government of India to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.

Educational Qualifications:

Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

Plan of the Examination:

The examination wills consists Old Pattern Exam. of two parts:

Part I

Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II

Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Examination Subjects:

The subjects of the written examination, the maximum marks and time allowed for each subject will be as given below:

Paper No. Subject Questions Max. Marks Duration

Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
    General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language

Language Comprehension
    Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
    Ability Test

Career Opportunities in CBI

CBI recruits personnel under four broad categories - Executive, Ministerial, Prosecution & Technical cadres . Executive Ranks are the mainstay of the organization. Their job is crime investigation. Ministerial ranks are basically support staff assisting in administration of the organization. Prosecutors provide legal inputs and conduct prosecution in the courts. Technical cadre provide technical assistance in the field of crime investigation, IT support and computerization.

Executive Cadre includes the Director, Special/Addl. Directors, Joint Directors, DIsG, SsP, Addl.SsP, Dy.SsP, Inspectors, Sub-Inspectors, Asst. Sub-Inspectors, Head Constables & Constables. Nearly half of these posts are filled on deputation basis i.e. people on loan from other organizations like the State Police, Income tax, Customs, Central Police organizations etc. Direct Recruitment is made in the ranks of Constable, sub-Inspectors and Dy.SsP only, for which applications are invited giving wide publicity. Appointments are also made through Promotion and Departmental Exams.

Prosecution Cadre is headed by the Director of Prosecution(DOP) and includes Additional/Deputy Legal Advisors, Sr. Public Prosecutors, Public Prosecutors and Asstt. Public Prosecutors. The post of DOP is filled by secondment basis from the Ministry of Law, Government of India. The appointment of other legal officers is made through deputation, direct recruitment as well as promotion.

Ministerial Cadre includes Administrative Officers, Office Superintendents, Private Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Crime Assistants, Stenographers and clerical staff. Appointments in Ministerial cadre are made through Deputation, Promotion, Limited (In house) Departmental Competitive Examination and Direct Recruitment.

Technical Cadre includes Technical Advisors (Banking/Accounts/IncomeTax), Technical Officers (Banking /Accounts/Income Tax), Executive Engineer, Information Officer, Lecturers in CBI Training Academy, Junior Analyst, Senior System Analyst, Programmers, Asstt. Programmers, Data Entry Operators etc. Appointments in technical cadres are made through deputation, Direct Recruitment and on Secondment basis.

bsahoo.94 Array

In order to become Crime Branch Officer, you will have ,first of all, join the police department.
    To be considered for the officer post, you must apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in your State Police.
    Every year, entrance exams are conducted by State Police Selection Board for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in every state police and to be eligible for it, you must be a graduate.
    After qualifying the written examination as well as Physical Test and Interview, you will be able to join the Police Department and once you are in the department, you might apply to get your self considered for the crime branch.

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    If you want to be BI officer then first of all you have to know about he CBI. Some information about this are as follows :

- CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation

- This is one of the Trusted Investigation group of India.

- But you have to undergo a long process as you have to write CSE(Civils Examination)in the integrated services of the CSE or there is one more method that is SSC(Staff Selection Committee exam) with this exam too for this post.

- The Eligibility regarding age is 21-27 years.

- To get jobs in some of the important post of bureau.

- You should complete your graduation in criminology field

- Your degree must be from a recognized Indian University.

- You can enter into CBI as Inspector but the high level jobs are obtained by IPS \officers only.

- SSC is also not a simple exam it also consists of 4 stages you have to clear all of them

- Then only you will get placed in CBI department

- Some times the candidates with LAW background also gets a chance to enter in to CBI Department.

- This is all about CBI intake of Personnel.

- You can further get the information about this test from the official website of SSC.

All the best

Unregistered

Isn't the height; 165cms & chest; 65cms to become a cbi officer to womens.....?

Akash Bacchav Array

hey Friend,

2. Arithmatic

General studies.

All the best..!!!

Navneet T Array

[QUOTE=Unregistered;91158]SIR, i am faisal rahman student of class 11, In future i want to become CBI officer or CYBER CRIME officer, and after 12 i am going to do BCA .I am also a sports person, and i have a good knowledge in computer. so please suggest or give a right path to become CBI officer or CYBER CRIME officer.[/QUOTE

>< If you want to become a CBI ( Cyber Crime Officer ) Then i will give you the write information about the CBI.

^ For join the CBI first of all i want to tell you that you should have a bacelor degree from a recognized university or Board.

^ There are following eligibility criteria for the CBI entrance exam :

^ You should have a bachelor degree in any recognized university.

^ Your age should be between 20 to 27 years.

^ There are relaxation for the Sc/ST/ OBC candidates.

^ If you are in the SC/ST category then you have 5 years age relaxation.

^ If you are in the OBC category then you have 3 years age relaxation.

^ So, these are the age after the Combined graduate level examination.

^ You will need to appear Combined graduate Preliminary Exam conducted by the SSC ( Staff selection Commission).

^ The SSC conduct the exams every years.

^ You should have minimum height 165 cm.

^ Your chest should be 76cm with expendable.

^ And i will also give some information about the exam :

^ So, there are only two stages :

^ General Intelligence & Awareness,

^ Arithmatic,

So, these are the two stages :

For ,more details you can also check the notification on the Employment News paper.

popeye Array

cbi-india_0.jpg

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

CGPE Stand for Combined Graduate preliminary Exam.

Qualification and age Requirements
    • Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.
    • You should be complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university.
    Physical Requirements
    • Height
    For men -165cms.
    For women -150cms

Height relax able for Hillsmen and Tribals: 5cms
    • Chest
    76cms. with expansion

• Eye-Sight (with or without glasses)
    Distant Vision :6/6 in one and 6/9 in other eye.
    NearVision:0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye

Examination Pattern for CBI :-

Written Examination Consist of 400 marks.
    • General Test
    • General Intelligence and Reasoning
    • General Awareness
    • Numerical Ability

Personality Test Consist of 100 marks.
    • English Language
    • Language Comprehension
    • Communication Skill
    • Ability Test
    Now as you are in 11th exam go for graduation and apply this exam.

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SIR, i am faisal rahman student of class 11, In future i want to become CBI officer or CYBER CRIME officer, and after 12 i am going to do BCA .I am also a sports person, and i have a good knowledge in computer. so please suggest or give a right path to become CBI officer or CYBER CRIME officer.
    well, friend;..

Become a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Officer :
    ---------------------------------------------------------

If you interested to become a CBI officer stands for Central Bureau of Investigation and then you don't worry any one apply for that and i am providing the some information regarding the become a CBI office post.

So this is conducted by the ministry of personnel headed by the union minister of prime minister of India and here notification presently, and the notification will be published in the Employment News.

Become a CBI officer, then you need to write the entrance exam conducted by the union public service commission examination and who are qualifying the UPSC exam called for interview and writing the entrance exam required requirements are given bellow.

Required Eligibility :
    --------------------

Become a CBI officer, required educational quantification are you must completed the graduation with minimum of 55% marks from recognized university.
    And required age limit should be atleast 20 years and here SC/ST/OBC candidates must be atleast 30 years.

Selection Procedure:
    ---------------------

For become a CBI officer, then the selection procedure is based on the written test and interview, apart from written test will be conducted by the union public service commission and after qualifying the written test called for a physical test and interview.

The written test containing the 2 papers each paper containing the 200 marks and questions are objective type questions with 4 multiple choice answers and questions from general intelligence and reasoning and general awareness and numerical ability and english languages.

all the best;...

Unregistered

i am persuing b com programme from du.i want to know how can i be a member of CBI.plz tel me what exams i have to opt for,where to get admission.kindly tell me the whole procedure of this ASAP as i am very much interested to be a member of CBI.WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Unregistered

can a woman become a CBI officer? if so, whts d eligibility for her?

samrat2012 Array

Hi Aspirant,

You can be a CBI officer through applying SSC CGL exam.

SSC plans CGL exam for the recruitment of various central government post.

The post of CBI inspector is one of them.

Eligibility

You should be graduate for this post

Age should be 20 to 25 years

Should be Indian.

Physical criteria

Height : 165 cm

Chest: 76 cm

Exam process

Tier I ( 200 marks)

Tier II ( 400 marks)

Interview (100 marks)

Friend there is no separate exam to go in Cyber crime branch.

As you said you have done BCA. On the basis of qualification and knowledge you can be recruit in cyber crime branch.

Best of Luck…

Unregistered

if i am B.com student so can i apply for cbi

Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech for the year 2012-13. am i eligible for cgl exam. or i need to apply after completing my course.... pls reply soon.......

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Friend ....

C.B.I ---- CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION .....etc.,

>> You have to appear for the exam which is conducted by UPSC

>> The exam is "" COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION ""

>> This exam is held once a year

>> You must have a Graduation with 50% of marks

>> Your Age should not exceed 25 years

>> for more details .....

www.cbi.gov.in
    ....etc.,

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

hello sir , i am Neha Narendra Boddul , i m studying in second year of diplome in engineering in computer engineering department , can u give me some suggetions about that what types of books i should read to become a cyber crime officer.

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You can give SSC exam after complete graduation and after crack examination you can get a

Income tax officer and your age limit should be 18 to 27 years.You can give this exam after

graduation its a civil services exam so you can prepare well in this examination and you must

be Indian citizenship and you can get a CBI job and you can make future bright in this sector

its a best branch if crime department and its a very strict department.

EXAM PATTERN :-

GOOD LUCK

sharika Array

CBI stands for central bureau of investigation.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT
    HEIGHT
    FOR MEN 165cms
    FOR WOMEN 150cms
    HEIGHT RELAX ABLE FOR HILLS MEN ARE TRIBALS ARE 5cms
    CHEST 75 cms WITH EXPANSION.
    EYE SIGHT(with or without glass)
    distant vision 6.6 in one and 6.9 in other eye
    near vision 0.6 in one and 0.8 in other eye

examination pattern:
    written exam consists of 400 marks
    general test
    general reasoning and intelligence
    numerical ability
    general awareness

personality test consists of 100 marks
    english language
    communication skills
    ability test
    language comprehension
    graduation degree are must

some of the books ,proved to be use full
    TATA MC GREW HILLS
    VERBAL AND NON VERBAL REASONING
    QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
    INTERACTIVE ENGLISH

maruthidevi Array

hey Friend,

2. Arithmatic

General studies.

All the best..!!!

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    Since you are in 11th now you must now complete your graduation to apply for the CBI.

CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Officer is almost similar of being to the CBI officer.

But I would suggest for CBI but still the decision depends on your interest.

The candidates need to take the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam.

The candidates should have a graduation degree in any stream.

Age of the candidates should be 18-28years.

The candidates should be Indian.

The candidates who intend to join the CBI should be physically strong.

The candidates need to clear 3 stages:-

><Tier I

><Tier II

><Interview.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?