Unregistered

Study material for Financial Awareness, IBPS Regional Rural Banks and General Banking Officer Scale-II?

Hello,Can anyone please help me with the required study material for financial awareness section of IBPS Regional Rural Banks, General Banking Officer Scale II exam?Many thanks!!

RECORD Array

Re: Study material for Financial Awareness, IBPS Regional Rural Banks and General Banking Officer Scale-II?

You can refer the following books to prepare for the financial awareness section of the IBPS exam for various posts-

BANK FINANCIAL MANAGMENT.jpg

CWE PO-MT.jpeg

G.S SETHI.jpg

good luck

pgg Array

Re: Study material for Financial Awareness, IBPS Regional Rural Banks and General Banking Officer Scale-II?

could u please tell me how can i get the link of these books on site, i mean, free ebook downloads...?
    Many more thanks, in advance !
    please help me to get the links to download the abve mentioned books online.
    my mail: karusponny@gmail.com

Unregistered

give me the name of the best book for ibps general officer scale 2 exam for financial awareness and banking , and also for english.
    and kindly give me the trick how can i solve the questions of ibps po exam in proper time .
    my email adress is samirakhatri@ymail.com

Unregistered

give me the name of best book for ibps general officer scale 2 exam for the subject of financial awareness and banking industry ; and also for english.
    kindly give some trick to me to solve all the questions of exam quickly in proper time.
    send me this information on my mail. my email adress is samirakhatri@ymail.com

thanking u

Unregistered

pls give me the name of best book for marketing officer scale 2 for financial awareness and banking my e-mail id is pathakanit@gmail.com

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

I have attached some study material to prepare for this exam please download

If you have a bachelor degree and age is between 20-28 years then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam

All the best
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?