Unregistered

Stream to take after 10th to become Software engineer?

please !!!!!!!ans in detail i just love computers and i m looking forward to convert my hoobby into my profession n i wanna bcome a software engineer please ans in detail each and every field i must take on I thank you very much in advance

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

Re: Stream to take after 10th to become Software engineer?

For going into computer field, you have to take science in class 11,12 first thing and take IT(or computers) as optional. (you can commerce etc also, but then you will be confined to BCA etc and not engineering). then:
    1. Take up B.tech Computer science : full fledge software development, including operating systems, programming, data structures, C, C++, java, ASP.NET etc.
    2. BCA/MCA: in this you get acquainted with applications related study.
    For being software engg, prefer taking science after 10 and then B.tech computer science

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

For going into computer field, you have to take science in class 11,12 first thing and take IT(or computers) as optional. (you can commerce etc also, but then you will be confined to BCA etc and not engineering). then:
    1. Take up B.tech Computer science : full fledge software development, including operating systems, programming, data structures, C, C++, java, ASP.NET etc.
    2. BCA/MCA: in this you get acquainted with applications related study.
    For being software engg, prefer taking science after 10 and then B.tech computer science

aishh Array

To become a software engineer u hv to complete ur b.tech in IT OR COMPUTER SCIENCE stream....
    so, after 10th ur sream should be non medical i.e. physics,chemistry ,maths shud be ur subjects....
    besides dese subjects dere is a choice b/w physical education and IT.. so its better to choose IT so dat while doing b.tech ur basics will get clear....

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    for becoming a software engineer, best field is science with maths and computers and then doing B.Tech CS or IT...
    You can also go for commerce with maths and then do BCA or B.Sc IT and then MCA... You can also go for various diploma courses with these to get specialization...

If decided and sure to become software engineer then go for Science as you can enter into commerce field after 12th also....

All the best
    Raj@08

aron stone Array

Hello friend,

You can go into software in many ways :
    1. you can join in diploma in computer science or information technology then go for B.E/B.Tech
    2. complete your 12th standard and get into B.E/B.Tech computer science or information technology
    3. you can also go for b.com computers after your 12th standard
    4. you also go software courses like HTML,c/c++,java in private institutes etc
    all the best...............

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    You can study 12th computer science group OR Diploma in computer science to join in B.E/B.Tech admission.

Diploma:
    You can join Diploma in following branches after completing your 10th std.
    • Diploma in IT
    • Diploma in Computer engineering
    You can get admission with your 10th mark through counselling process.After completing diploma you can join engineering in Direct secon year admission.
    OR
    12th std:
    You can join in 12th std computer science group which must contain following subjects,
    • Maths
    • Physics
    • Chemistry
    • Computer science
    Afetr completing 12th std you can join engineering through entrance exams like AIEEE,IIT-JEE and other state level common entrance examinations for engineering.You can get good college based on your Mark in Entrance examination.
    You can take B.E/B.Tech computer science engineering or IT to become a software engineer.You must have the good knowledge in following computer language to get job in software field,
    • C
    • C++
    • .NET
    • JAVA
    • VB
    • C# etc...

ALL THE BEST

popeye Array

If your want to become Software Engineer then you should take Science Stream in 11Th and 12Th standard. Also you must ahve subjects like Mathematics , Physics and Cemistry.

After completing your 12th Standard you have various way by which you can become Software Engineer. Thses ways are as follows.

1.B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering
    2.B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology
    3.B.C.A
    4.B.C.S

software.jpeg

But I recommend you that you go for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering or Information Technology , as Engineering degree in any field will provide you deep and sensible knowledge than any other degree.

To join Engineering Colleges you have to crack various Entrance Exams. These Entrance Exams are as follows.

Entrance Exams
    ===================

1. IITJEE
    2. AIEEE
    3. BITSAT
    4. UPTU
    5. MHCET
    6. VITEEE

After completing your degree in any field mentioned above you can join various software companies as Software Engineer.

Companies in which you can join as as Software Engineer
    ================================================== ===

• TCS
    • INFOSYS
    • IBM
    • ACCENTURE
    • WIPRO
    • MICROSOFT
    • GOOGLE
    Attached Images

sgvm Array

If you want to become Software Engineer, then Science Stream is must for you.
    You will have to opt for subjects like Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry.
    However, Computer Science is must for you. Without it, you can't become Software Engineer.

After doing 10+2, you can do Graduation Course in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
    But if you are doing from any good govt. college like IIT, NIT or IIIT, then you will have better future aspect.

sreeswami Array

Hello sir,

You can study 12th computer science group OR Diploma in computer science to join in B.E/B.Tech admission.

After completing your 12th Standard you have various way by which you can become Software Engineer.

You will have to opt for subjects like Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry.

After doing 10+2, you can do Graduation Course in Computer Science, Information Technology

you can also go for b.com computers after your 12th standard
    you also go software courses like HTML,c/c++,java in private institutes etc

ALL THE BEST..........

sreeswami Array

Hello sir,

After completing your 12th Standard you have various way by which you can become Software Engineer.

After doing 10+2, you can do Graduation Course in Computer Science, Information Technology

you can also go for b.com computers after your 12th standard
    you also go software courses like HTML,c/c++,java in private institutes etc

ALL THE BEST..........

joyshreenath Array

Hello,
    Ok so you have decided that you want to become software engineer. SO it is better that either you go in mathematical subjects. So mathematics honors and then a corresponding technogical masters or a masters degree in mathematics itself can be done. Finally you go for M.Tech in IT. If you do not prefer this then you can sit for IIT, AIEE,JEE, EAMCET or some other standard engineering entrance exams. Qualify it with a good rank and then opt for either computer science engineering or hardware engineering directly. AFter this you can brush your business skills along with technical skills by going for MBA in IT or computer science. Choice is yours.

AKASH.BHALODI Array

If you want to become a software engineer then you have two choices from 10th .Either you go for the 11th Science with PCM subjects or go for the diploma and then go for the degree .Now if you choose diploma then after three years , your diploma degree will complete , and if you wish then you can directly enter into the 2nd year of degree engineering .But in this process , your maths remain weak because you don't learn the 12th maths , so you face some difficulty in maths subject .But if you choose 11th then your base will be strong and you will not face the problem .So after 10th , choose 11th science and get an admission in good engineering college so that you will become a good software engineer .good Luck

Nathan Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please !!!!!!!ans in detail i just love computers and i m looking forward to convert my hoobby into my profession n i wanna bcome a software engineer please ans in detail each and every field i must take on I thank you very much in advance
    First of all i wish you all the best,To become a Software engineer then you should be take in +1,+2 in Computer Science Stream and then you complete the 12th standard You should apply the bachelor degree or Engineering degree in Computer science stream from recognized university.

>>Bachelor Of Computer Application(BCA)
    >>Bachelor of Computer Science(B.sc CS)
    >>Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science

You complete the any one of the above degree then you go to attend the interview for Software companies then you select that company to become a software Engineer.

Software Companies:-
    >>TCS
    >>CTS
    >>Wipro
    >>Infosys
    >>Microsoft
    etc.....

All the best for Your Future.

Akash Bacchav Array

Hi ,

To become a software engineer u hv to complete ur b.tech in IT OR COMPUTER SCIENCE stream....
    so, after 10th ur sream should be non medical i.e. physics,chemistry ,maths shud be ur subjects....
    besides dese subjects dere is a choice b/w physical education and IT.. so its better to choose IT so dat while doing b.tech ur basics will get clear....

All the best...!!!

shivbaba Array

Hello,
    for becoming a software engineer, best field is science with maths and computers and then doing B.Tech CS or IT...
    You can also go for commerce with maths and then do BCA or B.Sc IT and then MCA... You can also go for various diploma courses with these to get specialization..

.After completing your 12th Standard you have various way by which you can become Software Engineer.

Entrance Exams
    ===================

1. IITJEE
    2. AIEEE
    3. BITSAT
    4. UPTU
    5. MHCET
    6. VITEEE
    ALL THE BEST.........

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR.............

if you want to become a software engineer then you have two choices from 10th .Either you go for the 11th Science with PCM subjects or go for the diploma and then go for the degree .Now if you choose diploma then after three years , your diploma degree will complete , and if you wish then you can directly enter into the 2nd year of degree engineering .But in this process , your maths remain weak because you don't learn the 12th maths , so you face some difficulty in maths subject .But if you choose 11th then your base will be strong and you will not face the problem .So after 10th , choose 11th science and get an admission in good engineering college so that you will become a good software engineer
    .You can go into software in many ways :
    1). you can join in diploma in computer science or information technology then go for B.E/B.Tech
    2.) complete your 12th standard and get into B.E/B.Tech computer science or information technology
    3). you can also go for b.com computers after your 12th standard
    4). you also go software courses like HTML,c/c++,java in private institutes etc

all the best...............

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends.....

You want to be a software engineer.For this after 10 you should choose the science stream.After completing this you should take admission in BCA, or BTech in computer science & IT (informaton technology).From this you can go for IT sector like

TCS
    TECH MAHINDRA
    ACCENTURE
    WIPRO
    CTS

so try your best.....

BEST WISHES...........

saasmari Array

Dear pal,
    • It is nice that you seemed to have good interest towards computer. But the course is not like playing games which many thing. Computer discipline is updated everyday and you need to follow it.
    • To do become a software engineer you need to choose mathematics, physics and chemistry as your compulsory subject and being interested in computer choose computer science as your fourth optional subject.
    • Learn the programming language well in your higher secondary course as they form the base for your future engineering disciplines.
    • If you are good in C and C then you can study any language easily without putting much of your time and effort. Practice the language well.
    • But as far entrance exam is concern you need to do preparation in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

ankit patel Array

Hello dear
    For going into computer field, you have to take science stream with physics,chemistry ,maths and computer science in class 11.
    After completion of 12th class you can go for B.Tech Computer Science, BCA, I.T. or B.Sc(H) Computer Science from a reputated institute.All the best.......

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

your choice is good one .

SOFTWARE FIELD :

- After 10th you can computer science group its useful to you

- you can study an under graduate also

UNDER GRADUATE :

- BCA

- B.SC

- B.SC (IT)

- B.COM (CS)

POST GRADUATE :

- MCA

- M.SC

- M.SC (IT)

SHORT TERM :

- MS OFFICE

- HDCA

LONG TERM :

- PGDCA

- DCA

CORE SUBJECTS :

- JAVA

- ASP.NET

- VISUAL BASIC

- ORACLE

- SAP

etc.........

I hope the above information are useful to you.....

grotesque Array

Hi friend,
    - If you decided to make your carrier in the field of engineering then it is very good option. If you want ot go for software engg then you have to opt the field of non-medical in 11th and in 12th. After successfully passing these two classes in the science field then there are various test which are available to pass to get admission in the reputes institute like AIEEE, IIT, CET etc. Among all these test, the admission in IIT is very excellance and it will make a very bright carrier. The fees of the colleges of IITs are very less.

- There is another option available for you is that after 10th, you have to take the admission in LEET test. It is basically diploma for 3 years and after passing diploma, you are eligible for appearing the LEET exam through which you will easily get the direct admission in the 2nd year of engineering.Select the good college for doing your Engineering course, as you are interested to become a Software Engineer its better to take up Computer Science course as your field of studies or either Information Technology.You can also opt for Electronics and Communication course only if you are interested in Electronics side also if not drop the idea and go for Computer Science course.you will be having campus placement coming in to your college where various Software companies selects the best candidates.To get placed in the companies you need to be have 60-70% in 10th,12th and Graduation plus skills like aptitude, technical and Communication which you can improve while you come into college.that's it if you follow the above steps you can become a Software Engineer.
    - There are many MNC's are their which provides jobs to the computer software engg like:
    1. Wipro
    2. Infosys
    3. HCL
    4. Satyam
    5. Sapient

- I hope my this information will help you to remove your doubts.

All the best

Ajaygupta123 Array

You must opt for Physics , Chemistry and Maths if you want to become an Software Engineer.

After completing your 10+2 with above combination of subjects you can apply for the entrance examination.

The entrance examination will have question from the syllabus of 11th and 12th class . The questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and maths subjects.

If you get good rank in the entrance examination then you will get admission in your choice of college.

After completion of a 4 years Engineering course you can apply for job in companies like Wipro, Infosys, TCS , HCL etc to become an software engineer.

So study well and try to get admission into a reputed college.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?