Unregistered

Which stream is better among CA and B.com after completing 10+2 Commerce?

hii my name is nagendra...i am a student of class 11-commerce and i want to know that what stream will be the best for me should i go for CA or B.COM..... pls help me

selvakumar Array

Re: Which stream is better among CA and B.com after completing 10+2 Commerce?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hii my name is nagendra...i am a student of class 11-commerce and i want to know that what stream will be the best for me should i go for CA or B.COM..... pls help me
    Both the cat and B.com have good option . So , you will apply for B.com or CA . Both the courses having good scope .

B.com stands for Bachelor of commerce .

Eligibility criteria :-

-The applicant should complete 12th Examination in any stream from recognized university
    -The applicant should score 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks /
    -The applicant age should be 19 years to 25 years .
    -There is no specific entrance examination .The institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges .

CA :- Charted Accountant .

-The applicant should complete 12th Examination in any stream from recognized university .
    -If the candidate complete graduate then directly apply for Intermediate Examination
    -There is no specific reason for CA COURSE
    -The applicant should be qualified in cpt examination

So you may apply for CA course / B.com course .

KamatchiDeviK Array

According to my pont of view in this present world, CA is better to do B.Com
    And you will be posted for Accountant and save your life.
    But , CA is not so easier to study,you should work hard to complete CA.ALL THE BEST.

selvakumar Array

CA stands for Charted Accountant .

It is an professional course the duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into Three levels namely Foundation / Intermediate / Final course .

Eligibility criteria for CA course :-

For Foundation course :- You should qualified in 12th Examination in any stream from recognized university .
    For Intermediate course :- You should qualified in graduation in any stream from recognized university .

Note :- You should also qualified i CPT Examination

CPT :- Common proficiency Test

You should be qualified in 12th board Examination from recognized university .
    you should score 50% percentage of marks in 12th Examination
    Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for CPT Examination /

MANISHBABU Array

HI Nagendra , dekh tu select wahi karna jismein tujhe interest hai else CA is a gud career option although u can even go for B.com but then u have to do other courses as well

sonam sharma Array

hey nagendra!
    well dat dpnds on ur interest,CA is nt a cake walk 4 doing CA u hv to wrk nt only hrd bt hrdest.
    nd Bcom is also a gud optn,u cn do Bcom 4m a wl known univrsty nd thn u cn go 4 MBA nd cn earm a gud salary in any MNC....
    also if u hv comrc wid maths,nd if u score mre thn 85% in maths in 12th thn u cn go 4 acturial as wel.

preethi reddy Array

hai,
    i suggest b.com itself, i have a reason after completing b.com u have many options compare to others like
    1.learn some languages and then search for jobs you definitely place in any company.
    2.prepare for cat and do mba after that do some sap courses u place on some good post itself.
    so, you can choose any one. mainly you have to concentrate on which subject you are interested and then decide and choose.
    GOOD LUCK.

from,
    preethireddy.

Daya Shankar Tiwari Array

Both B.com and CA are good option but it depends on your keen interest which course you want to chose.
    CA is good. Its a respectable as money earning job.

I wish you bright future"

Varam Array

Well! choosing between these two i.e CA and B.com depends mostly on your interest.
    on doing CA you can earn a good hands of money if you are good at accounts.
    on doing B.com, after that post graduation in M.com will make you a better professional besides that if you have talent in Tally that will be another asset to your professional life.
    All the Best.

s.sarkar Array

Hello,
    It's totally depends on your area of interests.But I think CA will be better for you after completing 10+2 standard.
    But you must have good marks in 10+2 standard..Also you can do B.COM,after completing B.com you can good job,
    You can also do MBA after completing B.com.B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.After completing B.COM you can
    apply in Railway,Bank etc.

All the best.

ritwizb Array

Both are good,you can do both together.With your B.com you can also pursue for CA.CA has full of Accountancy & nothing is than Bcom to learn Accounts.After Bcom you can also apply for Mcom with CA.But better to do it with Bcom.Once you complete the course you can apply for higher post like Manager asst manager in banks.You can also do MBA in finance.Better to do Bcom in Accountancy & Finance

Eligibility for CA:-
    1.A candidate must have passed 12th with at least 60% in any stream form recognized central/state board.
    2.Age must be between 18 to 26 years.

To get admission for CA course a candidate has to clear entrance exam like CPT(COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST),IPCC(INTEGRATED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE COURSE)

ashok rks Array

After the completion of 10 standard you need to purse your higher secondary schooling in The following stream to pursue B.com degree

Stream & Its Subjects
    Commerce,Accountancy,Business Maths,Economics

After the completion of 12th standard in the above stream you can do either B.Com or CA after the completion of 12th Standard

CA - Chartered Accountant
    Duration - 4Years

Path for Doing CA Course

Levels in CA

Foundation
    Intermediate
    Final

B.Com - Bachelor of Commerce
    Duration - 3Years
    Semester - 6

Colleges offering B.Com course
    Vivekananda College
    Loyola College
    Madras Christian College
    New College
    Presidency College
    Ethiraj College
    Stella Maris College
    Queen Maris College

Nathan Array

After completion of 12th standard in commerce group the best way to study b.com because there are many jobs are available and also you can study the higher studies like m.com . In ca is very difficult to study. So you can choose b.com is the best.

B.com:bachelor of commerce is the one of the under graduate course this course duration is 3 years and divided into 6 semesters.

the list of institute of offering b.com courses:
    >>r.k.m vivekananda college
    >>new college
    >>loyola college
    >>madras christian college
    >>presidency college
    >>ethiraj college
    >>queen maris college
    >>stella maris college.
    >>guru nanak college

all the best.

happy to help u Array

CA is much much better than the b.com you go for the CA it will take more longer time

than B.com but CA having very much bright career that a b.com

best of luck

Immy28791 Array

Ofcourse The tough one is better. and no doubt the tough one would be CA. It has a brighter scope. But Yes if You want want a limited and achievable scope, then b.com will be fine for you.

best of luck

Buzz Array

CA stands for accountant painted.

Which of course is the professional session for a four-year course is divided into three levels, an institution / medium / course final.

Eligibility criteria for the path of California: -
    Course of the institution: - You must qualify in 12th examination in any stream from a recognized university.
    The cycle of the Mediterranean: - must be qualified to graduate in any stream from a recognized university.

Note: - You must qualify for CPT I also examine

The Committee against Torture: - Common Proficiency Test

Eligibility criteria: -
    Should be qualified in the exam board 12TH from a recognized university.
    You must be registered 50% of marks in examinations 12TH
    Candidates, the final year are also eligible to apply for examination of CPT /

Buzz Array

Both cat and B.com be a good choice. So, will apply for B.com or California. Each of the courses are a good band.

B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

Eligibility criteria: -

And that the applicant must complete the 12th examination in any stream from a recognized university
    And must record demand 60% of the marks given for the relaxation rate of 55% of marks /
    And it must be the applicant's age of 19 years to 25 years.
    And there is a particular exam. Foundation was held in the college entrance exam.

CA - charted accountant.

And that the applicant must complete the examination in the 12th any stream from a recognized university.
    And, if full graduate candidate and then apply directly to check the broker
    And there is no specific reason for the session of California
    Should be eligible, the student in the examination of the Committee against Torture

So you may apply for CA course / course B.com.

kishore Array

Dear friend,
    the instructions related to ca:
    for commerce students better to go for ca because if you completed ca you can enjoy your job and take the bigger amount of salary.
    For completion of ca the time taken will be nearly 5 years.
    the instructions related to b.com:
    for b.com students now-a-days there is no value because there is distance education in b.com also avalible.
    Salary will 5000/- to 10000/- only.
    But the course will completed in three years.
    Take some time and think what is best for me and try to gather the information from your collegues.
    All the best for your bright future.

adi_netgenie Array

CA and B.Com have their own prospects and values

B.Com======>>>>>>>>>>>> Bachelor of Commerce

• it is the fundamental and most essential thing for commerce students after passing 12th
    • it makes you a graduate in commerce
    • in future when you will apply for various jobs, this degree will be the fundamental eligibility criteria
    • without doing this degree you cannot pursue higher education in different fields of Commerce like CA, Cost accountancy etc
    • you need to do well in your 12th examinations so that you can get admission to a good college in your graduation level....
    • the admission process in graduation level of commerce ( b>Com)is based on marks only
    • so study hard to get admission to reputed colleges like ST.Xaviers etc

after completion of B.Com you will be eligible for jobs in different Companies and sectors such as banking, administration,insurance,income tax department, development etc and thus you can have a wide range of options or variety for your jobs
    you can also go for teaching profession or take up some online jobs!!!!

CA=====>>>>>>>>> Chartered Accountancy

it is one of the best course that a commerce student can pursue

the entrance examination for this course is CA CPT

you can appear for CA entrance exam when you are in final year or 2nd year of B,com
    the course is 4 year course and includes details regarding accountancy and the systems or procedures you need to apply to keep and analyses accounts of big companies

Chartered accounts are hired by companies on contract basis or they are employed permanently

after having a work experience of some years in some company, you can start your own firm
    you can have your own business.......companies will give you projects which you need to deliver on time

you may hire chartered professionals under you
    you can even get jobs in abroad in countries like USA, UAE, Uk etc
    you can see there is plenty of prospects in this fields

SO work hard ,.....and put your best efforts to get the best output!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST

arpita_31 Array

hello,
    For your knowledge B.Com is a simple graduation degree and CA is a professional degree, if you complete B.Com in one go you will get a job maximum of RS 10,000 p.m. as per present scenario, but if you complete CA all levels in single attempt, you will get a package of minimum 4 - 5 lacs. Choice is yours, future is yours, my suggestion dont compare both else concentrate on both and pursue both with full dedication, because in some exams graduation is compulsory with CA..
    All the best,
    Arpita

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

Nowadays the B.Com graduates are more so it is very difficult to get the job.

So,the other option is CA.All young 10+2 completed candidates are showing interest in the field CA only.....

After completion of the CA you can earn nearly 1 lakh per month.

The B.Com graduates can increase the job opportunities after completion of the higher graduations like

1. Master Of Business Administration - MBA.

2. M.Com

==== The process to become an CA graduate are :

1. In first stage Common Proficiency Test ( duration 6 months ).For doing CA the graduate must qualify this exam.

2. In second stage candidate need to IPCC ( 9 months ).

This IPCC consists of GROUP - 1 & GROUP - 2 .One group consists of 4 subjects and another group consists of 3 subjects.

3. The third stage is final to get the degree to hand.

Thank you............

surbhi agarwal Array

the best thing to do after 10+2 commerce is to do b.com as well as side by side ca. only bcom would not prove to be helpful for u untill and unless u do it from the very best college and with a topper result. ca would definitely help u to purssue good jobs after u complete ur ca finals with a very good rank. hope this information proves helpful to u in deciding ur career. all the best!

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam, - As per my advice, Both the courses are good after 12th in the commerce stream but CA is better because after completing the CA, He can directly apply in the big companies for the job like in big 4's of CA. But after B.Com, then a person will still confused about in which field he will go for masters. - AS compared between these two, CA is the most earning profession but after completing b.com then there is no scope to get stagnent job. - The duration of CA cpurse is near about 5 years but on the other hand, the duration of B.Com is only 3 years.It means it saves 2 years but not a secured one or we can say not much faster growth in B.com as compared with CA. All the best

Unregistered

Re: Which stream is better among CA and B.com after completing 10 2 Commerce?

Plz give me a fee chart of CA course

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    I think your bit confused in the degrees called as CA and B.Com.
    Both can be done together.
    B.Com. is a graduation degree course which makes you eligible for giving government exams and entry criteria of some other companies also...
    CA is a professional degree which takes 4-5 years with some required trainings that has to be completed before completing CA...
    So work hard with confidence and take both the things together...

All the best
    Raj@08

Unregistered

Hi ,I am DAMINI RAGHATATE from Nagpur, recently I have completed my B.COM. II YEAR examination,I want to ask, can I appear for C.A. examination and please tell me duration of this course after graduation ? and also give me information about ICWA COURSE after graduation.

yo yo honey singh Array

My Dear

there was many courses where you can go after completion of 10+2 in commerce stream.
    B.COM
    C.S
    C.A
    B.B.A
    B.C.A
    ICWA
    B.B.M
    B.M.S
    OR HOTAL MANAGEMENT

but you are confuse between two B.COM and C.A lets talk about these two courses.

First B.COM=> STAND FOR BACHELOR OF COMMERCE

My dear b.com is the most popular course becoz most of the student go for it after complete their 12th with commarce.
    ELIGIBILITY AREA!

i) you should complete your 12 with a recognized university
    ii) you should be passed with 60% marks
    iii) your are should be between 19-25 years

RELAXTION
    there was a relaxtion in marks of 5% but no relaxtion in age.

CA => CHARTED ACCOUNTANT

Dear its a less popular course than the b.com course so less students go for it

ELIGIBILITY AREA

i) you should pass 12th with recognized university.
    If you complete your graution than you are able to apply directly to check the broker
    at last in my thinking both the fields are good its your choice what you want to do.
    YOUR HONEY/

ALERT FOR YOU
    Madhye Pradesh Professional Examination Board

*Assistant Fisheries Officer-57
    *Researcher-6
    Last Date:13 June
    www.vyapam.nic.in

aanchal sharma Array

Dear friend,

CA is better than B.COM because in CA stream student gain practical knowledge of account, vat return, esi, taxation etc. IN this stream 3 year training is compulsory under CA which trained the students. but under B.com not that type of training is compulsory and student gain only bookish knowledge.CA have wide scope after CA you will go for ph.d, IAS prelminery test is exempted for CA candidates.

All the best

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friend,

B.Com & CA both are related to commerce stream.You can persue both as B.Com is a graduation degree and you can also enroll yourself for CA along with B.Com.

For CA you have to prepare either by your own or you can join any coaching institute for good praparaion.Fisrt you have to enroll yourself for CPT in ICAI.

Please visit the website of ICAI for complete information about CA.
    http://www.icai.org/

&

B.Com is a degree cource which you can persue either on regular basis or correspondance basis as per your choice.

It is advisable to persue B.Com after 12th and side by side please also appear for CA exam levels.

All the beat.

Regards....

Unregistered

Hi Friend,

In my point of view CA is the better, which is touch one but if you complete CA, you can earn maximum income. In CA You have to go for training under Auditor for 3 years, so you have learned and gained everything what you need in accounts. In B.com you have to complete 6 semesters with 60% , After Completing B.com You can earn only 10000 rupees. Hence CA is the best. All the best friend.

mani cena Array

Hi Friend
    CA.jpg
    In my point of view CA is the better, which is touch one but if you complete CA, you can earn maximum income. In CA You have to go for training under Auditor for 3 years, so you have learned and gained everything what you need in accounts. In B.com you have to complete 6 semesters with 60% , After Completing B.com You can earn only 10000 rupees. Hence CA is the best. All the best friend.

chandu22 Array

WELL! choosing between these two i.e CA and B>com depends mostly on your interest on doing CA you can earn a good hands of money if you are good at accounts on doing B.com after that post graduation M.com will make you a better professional besides that if you have talent in Tally that will be another asset to your preofessional life
    BEST OF LUCK

Unregistered

which is the best course to be done after 12 for a person having commerce with maths

EALPmember Array

Hello Nagendra,

CA is no doubt the best career option for you, but you also need to be ready to put your best efforts
    to get selected for CA.
    The good thing for CA stream is that it provides very good career with good packages of around 5-7 lakhs in
    initial days and there is good career growth as well.

You may get job in finance offices of Central govt as well as State govt and also in PSU companies as well
    As in Private companies.
    There are many banking Companies which pay around 8-12 lakhs per annum to CA professionals.

The only bad thing is that there are very few seats available for CA across India and competition is really tough.
    For CA you need to devote atleast 5-6 hours each day for preparation and you should be ready to put the
    efforts through CA course as its exam is also tough.

The good thing about BCom is that there are many other fields like MBA, or job in Banking sector, or teaching job in
    Colleges and universities and competition is also easier compared to CA role.

So in terms of career growth BCom is also very good career option, but if you want to get a job of high profile
    and with very good career growth, and if you are ready to put the effort then you must chose CA course, otherwise
    you should opt for BCom.

ss28626 Array

In my point of view CA is the best course as regarded now.
    So I suggest you to CA.
    Some of the details about CA are...

It is an professional course the duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into Three levels namely Foundation / Intermediate / Final course .

For Foundation course :- You should qualified in 12th Examination in any stream from recognized university .
    For Intermediate course :- You should qualified in graduation in any stream from recognized university .

dipu99310 Array

hello dear friend ca is the best option in all of them as you mentioned above

So I suggest you to CA.
    Some of the details about CA are...

For Intermediate course :- You should qualified in graduation in any stream from recognized university

best of luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?