Unregistered

Should I pursue CS along with 3 years B.com or 5 years Law?

I am in 12th and i have decided to do C.S but i am confused whether to do it with B.com 3 years of Law or Just 5years of Law? Please remove my confusion asappp

iGenius Array

Re: Should I pursue CS along with 3 years B.com or 5 years Law?

Hello buddy

don't be confused cs is much better than b.com.

Take your time and find a good and right decison.

I will only to say you do what u want.

God will helps u.

grotesque Array

Hello sir,
    I want to suggest you that you can do cs with llb. it is the good option because many subjects in the LLb and cs are common which will help you to clubbing the studying.I also did these two courses jointly. CS in not a much difficult course.In the first stage,you have to do the foundation examination(4 subjects) and the enrollment for the Inter examination(6 subjects) then you have to enroll for 15 months compulsory training under cs and then appear in the final exams and during that period you can easily done your llb.
    regards.

sumit pandey Array

its better option to do CS with LLB, as many subjects are same that are in CS as well as LLB. So it will be easier for you to understand and go through.
    CS in not a much difficult course.In the first stage,you have to do the foundation examination(4 subjects) and the enrollment for the Inter examination(6 subjects) then you have to enroll for 15 months compulsory training under cs and then appear in the final exams and during that period you can easily done your llb.

best of luck

bipin Array

According to me you should concentrate on your core career which is Computer Science. Because CS is very good and innovative branch. You can take example of Steve Jobs , Bill Gates.
    If you complete your degree with good percentage , you will easily get good job. So instead of diverting your career in nonrelated branch , you may concentrate on CS. If you want to do courses then you can apply for various certifications provided by reputed institutes.

In Computer field you can seek for different positions like -

- Database management
    - S/W Tester
    - Network engineer

- Technical officer
    - Software developer
    - web page Designer

King Array

Hello Dear,
    As you are in 12th i welcome your future plans that you have decided to go for C.S(Company Secretary).It has a very bright scope but you have to work very hard and have to manage time properly.

According to me it would be better if you go for B.Com if you are very much interested to start your career in this field.It is possible that besides studying in B.Com for 3 years you can do CS Course from any private institute but it should have been approved or accredited by Government.You must try to take admission in a good Government college for B.Com as you will get all types of facilities and scope to progress further and make your future bright.It will also save your time if you go for any other institute or go for any other stream.
    While you study in B.Com you can apply for CS in the evening batch/class of the private institute where you decide to join for CS.

As you are doing two things at a time so you might face some difficulty in managing time.But everything depends upon you.If you have the confidence and have strong will power then you will get acquinted with it and every thing will run smoothly.

In the other case, you can also do your CS and Law(5 years) together.It also has some benefits.If you are doing CS and Law together it will be more helpful to you as for better placement and it is always recommended to do LLB after CS.As most of the subjects in CS is related to law so it will help you a lot.

So its upon you.You have to first decide and then work very hard because you are doing two things at a time.You have to first manage your time and then follow a Timetable.It will help you.And don't waste a single minute.You can utilize your efficiently.

All you need is Patience, Hard Work and above all Confidence.

I hope this will help you in taking right decisions in your life.

Wish you a very Good Luck.
    Thank You.

adi_netgenie Array

LOOK.... CS(Company Secretaryship) and LL.B has their own individual aspects

• Since you are a student of B.COm, it is always advisable to opt for streams and fields related to B.Com....so naturally it is better for you to join CS

after doing Cs, your job opportunities and career prospects will increase rapidly

• you will get good jobs in MNCs and they will pay you a very good salary
    • not even in India, you will get chance to work abroad
    • candidates of CS finds good jobs in countries like America, UK,Germany etc
    • you must also remember that CS is tough course and needs hard work
    • doing 2 course at a time will put a lot of burden on you.
    beware of this

you can also do LLB if you want t o pursue your career in law or related jobs
    after this course......

• you can practice law independently
    • you can get apprenticeship under some big popular lawyers
    • you can join privates firms as law consultant
    • you work on contract basis and so it increases your income alot........and your workload also increases

WISH YOU GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    CS is one of the best course in which you find a lot of job opportunities, and also your career graph is rising more rapidly then doing LLB , so i suggest you to do CS rather then going for LLB , but at last its all depends on you and your choice , so think before choose any field .....

atlast all the best ........

Prince_Abby Array

Hi,
    C.S is much much Better than LAW thinking of the present demand. After Recession it has recover to the Top. I would suggest you to go for CS. The Recruitment companies are offering handsome money. Recently facebook have Selected two students from IIT with 80 Lakhs package and Today only the Package of 1.3 crore was given to a MNIT Student.
    All the Best

param pita Array

Hello dear,your job opportunities and career prospects will increase rapidly

• you will get good jobs in MNCs and they will pay you a very good salary
    • not even in India, you will get chance to work abroad
    • candidates of CS finds good jobs in countries like America, UK,Germany etc
    • you must also remember that CS is tough course and needs hard work
    • doing 2 course at a time will put a lot of burden on you.
    beware of this

you can also do LLB if you want t o pursue your career in law or related jobs
    after this course......

• you can practice law independently
    • you can get apprenticeship under some big popular lawyers
    • you can join privates firms as law consultant
    you will easily get good job. So instead of diverting your career in nonrelated branch , you may concentrate on CS. If you want to do courses then you can apply for various certifications provided by reputed institutes.

In Computer field you can seek for different positions like -

- Database management
    - S/W Tester
    - Network engineer

- Technical officer
    - Software developer

Unregistered

Hello there.
    I would like to know how the b.com law is paying.I am currently doing b.com logistics.however I am contemplating on chartered accounting,b.com law or proceed with b.com logistics.please help me decide.you can e-mail me to gidmalekwa@gmail.com
    Thanks.

Unregistered

guys CS here means Company Secretary and not Computer Science. I gather few of the posts above has misunderstood and have been referring to CS as Computer Science as huge scope abroad and extremely high salaries etc. However that doesn't mean CS = Company Secretary is less lucrative or reputed. I am firmly of an opinion that one should do a course which interests him/her the most.

Unregistered

Is it preferable to do Company Secretary with B.Com or after B.Com ?

Unregistered

should i do cs and law together or cs and b.com together or b.com and law together..?? plz tell-me the best pair as i want to pursue all the three courese but i cnt undestand how shud i do it..!!
    \\

Unregistered

is doing cs a good career option .what will be the salary for a fresher

Hansa Sachdeva Array

Dear..
    CS is really a good course and a very good combination with L.L.B..
    L.L.B 5 year course is an integrated course in which you will get the B.A degree as well as L.L.B Hons.
    Company Sector is also a very good course..
    You can do both of these because there are many subjects which are common between them which will help you a lot..
    But i would also inform you that it is possible that some exams will clash..There can be two exams on the same date one of CS and other of L.L.B..
    so you have to manage in that situation..

GOOD LUCK

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in 12th and i have decided to do C.S but i am confused whether to do it with B.com 3 years of Law or Just 5years of Law? Please remove my confusion asappp
    Hello,
    There should be no confusion in your mind,
    As CS is professional course and B.Com is degree course, both the courses can be done together.
    But, The market says that LLB with CS is great combination...
    You can do wonders in corporate as a legal advisor...
    So choose the field in which you want to go as CS can be done with both..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

is doing cs a good career option .what will be the salary for a fresher
    Hello,
    Yes CS is a good career option if you clear all the levels in their very first attempts, Salary initially will be low around 10-15 thousand (If You are rank holder then 25 to 30).. initially, but it will surely increase with experience and more knowledge and degrees related to your field..

Work hard and be among the toppers, Need not to think for salary at initial level, join your at your dream profile..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

should i do cs and law together or cs and b.com together or b.com and law together..?? plz tell-me the best pair as i want to pursue all the three courese but i cnt undestand how shud i do it..!!
    \\
    Hello,
    The best option for you is B.Com LLB (5 year integrated course) with CS as it is in demand.(Both professional courses and need lot of efforts.)
    Else you can go for B.Com and CS. (One simple degree course and one professional)..

If you can do then you can also have a combination of B.Com + CA + CS with some gap in between CA and CS exams, One in may attempt of CA and then December attempt of CS and then first completing CA and the very next or two years completing CS and create good opportunities for yourself at good salary..

But if you have fear of calculations then no need to go for CA...

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

Is it preferable to do Company Secretary with B.Com or after B.Com ?
    Hello,
    If you go for CS after B.Com then it will take 3 more years to complete it...
    But,
    If you go with B.Com then maximum in 2 years after B.Com you will finish with CS...
    Efforts and hard-work with self confidence is required..

All the best
    arpita_31

Unregistered

i m complete BCOM LLB Pursuing CS. I have 5 years experience in account and 6 months in insurance. Anyone can suggest me where i get the opportunity which is suitable for me and give scope to my education. pl reply me on my email id amrutacjadhav@gmail.com

Unregistered

Re: i m in 5 years integrated law course. i am interested in cs.should i do?

Hello sir,
    Sir, there is any better way to get any legal adviser job rather than practice?

RIYA19 Array

Hello Friend.......

..............As you are in 12th i welcome your future plans that you have decided to go for C.S(Company Secretary).It has a very bright scope but you have to work very hard and have to manage time properly.

According to me it would be better if you go for B.Com if you are very much interested to start your career in this field.It is possible that besides studying in B.Com for 3 years you can do CS Course from any private institute but it should have been approved or accredited by Government.You must try to take admission in a good Government college for B.Com as you will get all types of facilities and scope to progress further and make your future bright.It will also save your time if you go for any other institute or go for any other stream.
    While you study in B.Com you can apply for CS in the evening batch/class of the private institute where you decide to join for CS.

As you are doing two things at a time so you might face some difficulty in managing time.But everything depends upon you.If you have the confidence and have strong will power then you will get acquinted with it and every thing will run smoothly.

In the other case, you can also do your CS and Law(5 years) together.It also has some benefits.If you are doing CS and Law together it will be more helpful to you as for better placement and it is always recommended to do LLB after CS.As most of the subjects in CS is related to law so it will help you a lot.

So its upon you.You have to first decide and then work very hard because you are doing two things at a time.You have to first manage your time and then follow a Timetable.It will help you.And don't waste a single minute.You can utilize your efficiently.

All you need is Patience, Hard Work and above all Confidence.

I hope this will help you in taking right decisions in your life.
    .....So, my friend, Work Herd & I am, sure that you will surely succeed in your in your future regarding your career.....

....So, best of luck....
    ....With regards from RIYA19....

Unregistered

sirr, what can i do after cs exept llb...plzzz suggest..

Unregistered

sirr, what can i do after cs exept llb

Unregistered

hello,
    I\'m currently doing my 15 months practical training under a Company Secretary. can I appear in the december professional level exam along with pursuing my training or is it compulsory to first complete the 15 months training and then start giving my final level exams?
    please clear my confusion asap

Unregistered

sir plz tell me can we work abroad i.e is their any foreign job prospects after doing cs with llb ? plz help me out thank you.

maheshwarironny@gmail.com Array

sir,
    i am also a ca & cs final student and also doing b.com final. I suggest you to join 3 years' b.com course because it help u in many subjects like tax, financial management and costing, audit, accounts also. and you can get much time for doing your cs preparation.

Unregistered

is it necessary to do cs and L.L.B.??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?