Unregistered

Section wise detailed result, cutoff marks and percentage of SBI Associate Bank exam held a year ago?

hello,i want to know how i know my bank result in full detail,i means to say about my percentage and section wise marks and also about cut off .as 24 may sbi associate bank announce their result so i want to know how i get my whole result means my percentage section wise numbers and cut off, my sbi details are- name shweta srivastava, dob-7-12-1988 and my roll no. is 4707015608 exam held on 16-01-2011.please tell me my result as i want to know where i exists. hope i will get reply soon. thank you

ritwizb Array

Re: Section wise detailed result, cutoff marks and percentage of SBI Associate Bank exam held a year ago?

Hi,
    There are in all 4 subjects
    1.Reasoning
    2.Aptitude
    3.English
    4.General awareness with marketing & computer awareness
    In order to get qualify a candidate has to secure 40% or above in each section.Means if there is 50 question in each section then he/she has to score 20 or more in each section.Basically if a candidate is scoring 100+ or 110+ then their chance of getting selected for interview is high.

If you had cleared the exam then you would have certainly get the call letter.Whether a candidate gets passed or not,they would be informed by SBI through message.

I tried to check your result but your roll no was not present.

Nick Array

Re: Section wise detailed result, cutoff marks and percentage of SBI Associate Bank exam held a year ago?

In order to get qualify a candidate has to secure 40% or above in each section.Means if there is 50 question in each section then he/she has to score 20 or more in each section.Basically if a candidate is scoring 100+ or 110+ then their chance of getting selected for interview is high.

nikhil202k Array

1.Reasoning
    2.Aptitude
    3.English
    4.General awareness with marketing & computer awareness

Unregistered

By getting only 40% of each section, wil anyone selected for interview?

Unregistered

i want to know what would be sbi clerk cut off for general category

Unregistered

i had wrote the sbi clerk exam on 27th may 2012 so i had attempted all the section bits correctly but due to lack of time i had only 15 to 20 bits in general knowledge so is there any chance for clearing written test.

Unregistered

i have attended 172 questions in sbi clerk morninh session. i doubt only 5-6 questions which may be wrong. Do i have have a chance of an interview?

Unregistered

i have attended 180 questions almost 90 per accuracy my only concern is GK i have attended only 30 ques with 80 per acc wat is my chance

Unregistered

when will declared the sbi cleark result ?

Unregistered

I have attempted whole question paper with 100% acciuracy....Is there any chance of selection

Unregistered

hello,i want to know how i know my bank result in full detail,i means to say about my percentage and section wise marks and also about cut off

Unregistered

what is the section wise marks for shortlist candidates for interview sbi clerk 2012

Unregistered

sir,
    in SBI Associate bank what is the minimum qualifying and cut off criteria in each section of Associates clerk.....

Unregistered

what is cutt off marks for ST candidates in sbh bank in 2011 requirement?

ritwizb Array

SBI clerk exam cut off marks is same like SBI Associate Banks clerk exam.Also SBI PO exam cut off marks is same.Below I have mentioned the cut off marks & the steps to check the result:-

SBI had conducted SBI Assistant & Stenographer exam.To check the result you should first Got to www.statebankofindia.com then above will see STATE BANK OF INDIA :: Safe Banking With SBI.
    Now click that a new page will be opened.Go to the left side & below will see CLERICAL RECRUITMENT [ASSISTANTS & STENOGRAPHERS] IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (ADVT NO. CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 dated 27-12-2011 & CRPD/CR/2011-12/5A dated 01-03-2012) Written Examination held on 27-05-2012 & 03-06-2012

Click any one provide either roll number with date or birth of password with registration number.Click on submit will be to check your marks.

Cut off marks are as follows:-

1.REASONING:- SC/ST CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS,OBC CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS & GENERAL CATEGORY 13 MARKS.

2.ENGLISH:-SC/ST CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS,OBC CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS & GENERAL CATEGORY 13 MARKS.

3.APTITUDE:-SC/ST CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS,OBC CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS & GENERAL CATEGORY 13 MARKS.

4.GENERAL/COMPUTER/MARKETING AWARENESS:-SC/ST CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS,OBC CATEGORY-10 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS & GENERAL CATEGORY 14 MARKS.

Sohanlal9401 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello,i want to know how i know my bank result in full detail,i means to say about my percentage and section wise marks and also about cut off .as 24 may sbi associate bank announce their result so i want to know how i get my whole result means my percentage section wise numbers and cut off, my sbi details are- name shweta srivastava, dob-7-12-1988 and my roll no. is 4707015608 exam held on 16-01-2011.please tell me my result as i want to know where i exists. hope i will get reply soon. thank you

-- Sorry, now its too late dear.

-- SBI gives facility of seeing marks of all candidates who have taken exam and interview also.

-- When the selection process over then SBI disclose the marks of all candidates on official website.

-- The selection of your above said exam was completed in last 2011.

-- Then marks of all candidates were available by typing roll number and date of birth.

-- But now that link is not available there.

-- So now you can not see your marks of 2011 exam.

Www.sbi.co.in

Sohanlal9401 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By getting only 40% of each section, wil anyone selected for interview?

-- 40% scoring is maximum passing criteria.

-- Means there are 5 sections each of 40 marks in sbi exam

-- Sbi says in notification that 40% marks in each section is essential to score in each section.

-- But more candidates can not do this.

-- So sbi decrease this criteria between 20-40%.

-- Well it is also necessary after score 40% in each section that candidate have to score good marks to come in merit list.

-- There are so many candidates who score more than minimum passing marks.

-- But all can not be called for interview.

-- So bank only call those candidates whose aggregate marks are also high.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?