Unregistered

Scope of web developer and software testing? What are the salary package and necessary requirements for a successful career? Is it better to take career in this sector if I am not good in programming?

I want to know about the Scope of web developer and software testing? What will be starting salary package in the industry for both? Particularly for web developer, what are the necessary requirement to make an successful career? As i am not so good in programming, is it better for me to make an career in this sector?

andygo Array

Re: Scope of web developer and software testing? What are the salary package and necessary requirements for a successful career? Is it better to take career in this sector if I am not good in programming?

As a general rule, success only comes with hard work. You have to work really hard to see the fruits of your labor.

Being a web developer is a really good career. The pay differs in various places in the world. You might want to look at this infographic on the salaries of web developers around the world.

As you can see, the developers in India and the Philippines get the lowest pay but other places in the world like Switzerland, USA, Japan get a significantly higher pay. That is relative to the economy though. You just have to be at the right place at the right time. But, when you love your work, you sure would not mind as long as the pay is already good for your lifestyle.

latanarwani Array

Re: Scope of web developer and software testing? What are the salary package and necessary requirements for a successful career? Is it better to take career in this sector if I am not good in programming?

As you have mentioned that you are not very good in programming, then software testing would be a right career for you. It requires base and logical thinking of programming. Software testing career is booming now a days in any part of the world. future scope is very bright.
    SEED Infotech Ltd is pioneer in software testing training and they have various branches as well.

King Array

Hello Dear,
    When you say about web developer and software testing you must know that Web Development is a concept which is equally used with Web design but the two are quite different.The scope of web development is much larger than that of web design.In fact, web design is a subset of Web Development.In more precise terms, Web development refers to markup, coding, internet applications, social networking etc.And on the other hand Software Testing is is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Software testing, depending on the testing method employed, can be implemented at any time in the development process. However, most of the test effort occurs after the requirements have been defined and the coding process has been completed. As such, the methodology of the test is governed by the software development methodology adopted.Different software development models will focus the test effort at different points in the development process.So you need to decide wisely which one to go with.No doubt that you have bright future in both of these fields but you have to choose one.
    The salary package in both web development and software testing initially would be around 3.35 Lakh to 4.5 Lakh but later on as you gain experience and knowledge both you will be able to get promoted and there will be increment in salary also.If you shift to another company with a minimum experience of more than 1 year then your salary will be nearly doubled.So you have a bright future in this field.
    If also you are not good at programming then also you have to work hard and study thoroughly if you are interested in this field, because programming are the basic fundamentals of computer software knowledge.If you want to gain something then you have to work very hard and strive for it.
    I hope this will help you.
    You have a great career ahead.GOOD LUCK.

Unregistered

Hi,
    I did my masters in 2009. Due to some personal reasons I was not able to work during 2010-2011 after completing my masters degree . I shifted to Pune in starting of 2011. Whenever I tried to apply for any job in IT field , I didn%u2019t get any response . my resume got rejected because of the reason that I m not a fresher%u2026now I want to do a diploma in software testing..i want to ask ..
    1.. should i go for this diploma.
    2.. should this diploma be useful for me to get a job.
    3.. should IT companies consider me as a fresher based on this diploma.

Please help me %u2026
    Reply Forward

Unregistered

Hello, i have completed M.Sc in computer science from solapur university. plz tell me the scope for s/w testing.Is it the golden chances in a future for a great career in software? In testing companies what are the shifts for working it includes night shifts also? plz tell me details about this.
    Thanks.

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to know about the Scope of web developer and software testing? What will be starting salary package in the industry for both? Particularly for web developer, what are the necessary requirement to make an successful career? As i am not so good in programming, is it better for me to make an career in this sector?
    Web Developing is a very good field to pursue your career !!!

It is one of the modern trends in the industry!!! Due to rapid increase in internet related activities it has become a important demand in the market.......that is wht web developing firms are rapidly increasing in number and hence more and more professionals related to this field are required

Programming is not at all required in this field......like you mentioned..... !! Programming means C++, JAVA, .NET etc kind of programming...........these are the basics of programming language to devise various programs in different jobs....

But your job will be different ,....so does your course.You will deal with HTML related things for the proper designing of a webpage......to make it attractive to customers......so it is somewhat a creative field.....where little creativity and innovation is required

html.jpg

Game testing is a very simple job though it needs lost of concentration and patience.you will be given to find the loopholes in games before launching it in a the market.....you make make some important suggestion also based on your experience

you can opt the web designing courses in various institutes ....but I will suggest you to do it from a renowned Institute

===TOP INSTITUTES===

• NIIT
    • Annasalai STG International Ltd
    • Brainware
    • CLC - TestingLabs
    • CMC
    • F I T Computer Education (P) Limited
    • BIM Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    • Reliance Global Services Pvt Ltd
    • Wiztech Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    • CITS - Chennai IT Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    • Technopundits Business Solutions
    • PERIDOT SYSTEMS
    • CADD Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd.
    • I.H.T
    • Cegonsoft Pvt LTD
    • CMS
    • MAAC

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

i am a fresher,engineering graduate(computer science), i a m not good at programming, i want to know the division in technical field in software that has good future,, that i can get into,as once you sit in a particular field in a company,the industry will brand you in that field

sherymaan Array

There is so much scope and also requirement for web developer in IT sector.You can learn .Net and PHP language which can purely web developing language.Surely you will get good package also.There is so many companies work with .Net technology.Its good to choose this field.If you are not good in programming then do regular programming.
    All the best.

Unregistered

i want to knw how is the i phone course is??

Unregistered

I am a Bsc Graduate. I am working in a BPO sector, i want to change my domain and join IT sector. I wanna do some software courses for eg Software testing or web develping. I do not have any knowledge about Software testing or Web developing, as i am a Lifescience (BSc) graduate. can i join and pursue my career in IT industry. Please advice. its urgent. Thanks

Unregistered

i am a bca graduate but i am not good in programming. but i really interest in web developing but i do not know the right way to make. and also what is the career in web developing. so plz tell me clearly the career in this line and how .........???????
    my email-id is : shalini1190@gmail.com

Unregistered

Which is the best institute for Diploma in Software Testing in Banglore or Delhi? And what is the elegibility criteria of this course?

Email id: namratasrivastava0@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?