Unregistered

Scope of doing MBA in Information system management? Is it helpful for B.Sc in computer science graduate?

I've completed B. Sc Computer science and now I am planning to do MBA in information system management (distance education). What is the scope of doing information system management in MBA? Is it helpful and scopefull for me

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: Scope of doing MBA in Information system management? Is it helpful for B.Sc in computer science graduate?

MBA in Information Systems is related to the working and processing of the Information Systems. It makes you aware of the development in web-based and universal information arena. Thus, if technologies, different systems and their working and management fascinate you, MBA in management of information systems is the path you should choose

irasharma Array

Re: Scope of doing MBA in Information system management? Is it helpful for B.Sc in computer science graduate?

MBA-IT opens lots of career options.this degree will help you out to become a technology manager,IT Infrastructure Manager,Project Manager,system Manager,Key Account Manager,Research and Development Manager ,technical consultants etc.Software and IT Companies have great demand of such professional these days.......But I'd suggest you to try only the top institutes.Of course it's quite helpful,if you have done B.sc in computer sc.

Unregistered

sir,after complete MBA IT,what is the carrer scope in india?

Unregistered

Sir i have completed B.A. nd now i want to do MBA In System . IS It use ful for me

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've completed B. Sc Computer science and now I am planning to do MBA in information system management (distance education). What is the scope of doing information system management in MBA? Is it helpful and scopefull for me

<><> MBA in Information System is related to the working and processing of the Information Systems.

<><> It makes you aware of the development in web based and universal Information arena.

<><> Thus, If Technologies, different system and their working and management fascinate you,

<>>< You should choose the MBA in Information Technology system according to my point of view.

<><> And there are more scope and very very very Wide scope.

<><> there are good scope in all the MBA field

^ all are good and have more salary package and good package.

<>> MBA also open the lots of career opportunity in the many fields and a very wide scope,

<>>< If you done the MBA then you can become :

^ technology manager,

^ Project manager,

^ System manager,

^ Key account manager,

^ Research and development Manager,

^ Technical Consultants.

<><> Now days the IT company have great demand,

>> try the top institutes to do your MBA,

<><> Due to this you can get the more package and good salary,

<> If you done B.sc computer, then its very very help full you , and you can get the good job and also good opportunity,

Unregistered

SIR i am a bsc student and going to join the madras university correspondense mba course is it helpfull for me

Unregistered

Sir, i have completed B.sc(computer science) i want to study MBA in system management ,How it is help full for me and also i have choose a very small institution because of my finance problem is it helpful? and in future i can get the good job with great salary

Unregistered

Hi, i have finished B.com (C.A)., i want to study MBA Information system. Is it helpful for me? what is the scope of MBA (IS) whether i get a placement in IT field?

Unregistered

Sir I completed B.Sc (electronics) now I want to do MBA in systems
    what topics its contains...

Unregistered

Sir I completed B.Sc (electronics) now I want to do MBA in systems
    what topics its contains...

Unregistered

HI, I am working in IT MNC company . I want to do MBA IT thorugh correspondence/distance education. It is helpful for my carrear growth?

Unregistered

HI, I am working in IT MNC company . I want to do MBA IT thorugh correspondence/distance education. It is helpful for my carrear growth?

Unregistered

Sir-Ji, I am from non-IT background and have a degree in management.... I am pursuing MBA Distance.. and am interested in Information system.... would it be of use to me considering my background???? Please throw some light on this...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?