Unregistered

Scope after M.Sc in Chemistry being B.Sc(chemistry, botany and zoology) graduate?

good morning sir/ madam,i complected my B.SC with chemistry,botany and zoology subjects with 81.11%. now i want to do M,SC chemistry .can you tell me whats the scope for me after doing M.Sc. chemistry ?

irasharma Array

Re: Scope after M.Sc in Chemistry being B.Sc(chemistry, botany and zoology) graduate?

Dear friend, Since Chemistry as a subject is central to the study of both physical and biological sciences, it offers a lot of scope to the graduates in the discipline. Opportunities for Higher Education: M. Sc. (Chemistry) from Delhi and other Universities and the different IITís. Integrated Ph. D. programmes in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, some IITís like Chennai and Mumbai and TIFR, Mumbai. Jobs as scientists of various denominations are available through entrance examinations in CSIR, DRDO, ONGC, GSI, BIS and other scientific organisations after post-graduation in chemistry or allied fields.

kullayappa Array

Re: Scope after M.Sc in Chemistry being B.Sc(chemistry, botany and zoology) graduate?

with 81% in your degree, you are eligible for many jobs in ,
    ~~ government sector and
    ~~ private sector

but , your intrest is to complete m.sc chemistry .
    so, it is a good decision to complete m.sc in chemistry

if you secure a minimum of 60% in your m.sc , then you are eligible for many jobs .

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF IN rourkela
    the job location is also rourkela

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in bose institute
    the job location is kolkata

~~ you can apply for the post of project fellow in UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
    the job location is in delhi

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in university of pune
    the job location is pune

~~ you can apply for the post of project fellow in CGCRI
    the job location is in kolkata

sameer007 Array

Dear friend,
    After pursuing your M.sc in chemistry you have many career options.
    You can join the research field and can also become a professor.
    You can pursue MBA ,MCA and many other professional courses.
    You can join chemical industries and can also pursue your Phd. in chemistry.
    After M.sc you will be eligible for many govt. sector jobs in PSU.
    Thank you....

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    good morning sir/ madam,i complected my B.SC with chemistry,botany and zoology subjects with 81.11%. now i want to do M,SC chemistry .can you tell me whats the scope for me after doing M.Sc. chemistry ?
    hi,friend;..

Scope After M.Sc Chemistry :

This is a post graduate course for chemistry field,now you are completing this course then you have wide career in govt sector jobs as well as further studies in India and also get the good respectable jobs in India and abroad.

After completing M.Sc chemistry post graduation course you can easily go for the research network line for who are interested to work in the research organizations like BARC, ISRO , DRDO etc.

Other wise you can apply for higher studies like doctorate degree.

Also you have another opportunity in teaching line ,that if you interested to work in govt colleges or universities for lecture posts and M.Phil, PhD, lecturer ship in the field of science,but for these posts you need to write the entrance exams conducted by the state as well as central govt examinations such as SET and NET exams respectively.

In our india many in IT companies are also offering the job opportunities for these graduates,apart you can apply for all top MNCís IT companies.

Govt Jobs After M.Sc Chemistry :

After completing the this course you can apply for central govt posts conducted by the UPSC and SSC examinations like;.civil services jobs [ IAS , IPS , IFS ] and defense sector jobs and banking sector jobs etc;.

For these posts the selection processor is based on the entrance exam conducted by the corresponding examination and after qualifying the entrance exam called for personal interview.

Other wise you can apply for public sector companies for various posts [ for treatment, research and education in cancer etc ] in different departments and here following are the some offering public sector companies are,they include;..

= = > ISRO,
    = = > DRDO,
    = = > Bhabha Atomic research Centre,
    = = > Advanced Centre.

These companies are conducted the entrance exam for requiting the various in this organisations.

all the best;..

ashwak-jo Array

actually , there are many jobs for m.sc in chemistry candidates

if you get a minimum of 55% in m.sc then you can apply for different posts in public and in private sectors

*** you can apply for the posts like ,

>> TEACHERS in ATOMIC ENERGY EDUCATION SOCIETY
    the job location is in mumbai

>> J R F in INSTITUTE OF PLASMA AND RESEARCH

the job location is in gandhi nagar

>> senior scientific officer in NIMHANS
    the job location is in bangalore

>> JRF in SGPGIMS
    the joblocation is in lucknow

>> PROJECT ASSISTANT in THAPAR UNIVERSITY
    the joblocation is in patiala

>> SENIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER IN NEERI
    the job location is in nagpur

>> ph.D programmee in IIT
    bhubaneswar

>> ph.d programmee in NISER
    the joblocation is in bhubaneswar , etc. .

so, there are vast oppurtunities for you

ashwak Array

There are many jobs for those who have completed M.SC IN CHEMISTRY

So, after your completion of M.SC , you can apply for posts . .

~~ you can apply for the post of DEPUTY MANAGER in HLL LIFECARE LIMITED

~~ you can apply for the post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF BIHAR

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in ARI PUNE

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in JNU DELHI

~~ you can apply for the post of PH.D PROGRAMME in MNIT

~~ you can apply for the SCIENTIST in SIKKIM POLICE (REGIONAL FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY)

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in IIT ROPAR

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in SCTIMST

~~ you can apply for the post of OFFICER in GAIL

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

~~ you can apply for the post of SRF in II GUWAHATHI

~~ you can apply for the post of PH.D PROGRAMME in VISVESWARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY , KARNATAKA

Unregistered

Dear sir. Iam BSc (Physics,Maths,Computer Science) pased with 65%. So i want to do Msc in physics. So what is the scope of physics after MSc.

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you score 81% in your degree then you are eligible for the many jobs in Government or Private Sector.

If you want to complete your M.SC Chemistry then this is good for you.
    Its a good decision to complete M.Sc in Chemistry.

There are many scopes after the M.SC chemistry.

This is a post graduate course for chemistry field, Now you are completing this course then you have wide career in Govt. sector job as well as further study in India and also get the good respectable jobs in India and Abroad.

After completing M.SC Chemistry post Graduation course you can easily go for the research network line for who are interested to work in the research organization like BARC, ISRO, DRDO etc.
    Yo can also apply for the higher studies like doctorate degree.
    You have also a another opportunity in teaching line, that if you interested to work in Govt. college or University for lecture post and M.Phil, PHD, Lecturer ship in the field of science.
    For these post you need to write the entrance exam conducted by the state as well as central govt. examinations such as SET and NET exams respectively.
    In our India many in IT companies are also offering the job opportunities for these graduates, apart you can apply for all top MNC'S IT Companies.
    If you get 55% marks in M.sc then you can apply for different post in Public and private sectors.

Jobs after M.sc in Public Sector :

You can apply for the post of like :

Teacher in Atomic Energy Education Society the job location is in Mumbai.

JRF in Institute Of Plasma and Research.

Senior Scientist office in NIMHANS.

JRF in SGPGIMS, Lucknow.

Project Assistant in Thapar University, Patiala.

Senior Technical Officer in Neeri, Nagpur.

Ph.D Programmee in IIT, Bhubaneswar.

P.hd programme in NISER, Bhubaneswar.

You can alos apply in the companies :

ISRO,

DRDO,
    Bhabha Atomic Centre,
    Advanced Centre.

Govt. Jobs after M.SC Chemistry ;

After completing this course you can apply for central govt. post conducted by the UPSC and SSC examination like :

Civil Service Examination,( IAS, IPS, IFS ).
    Defense sector,
    For these post the selection processor is based on the entrance exam conducted by the corresponding examination and after qualifying the entrance exam called for professional interview.

You can also apply for these posts :

Deputy Manager in HLL Life care Limited.
    Assistant Professional In Central university of Bihar.
    JNU in Delhi.
    Phd program in MNIT.
    Scientist in Sikkim Police.
    JRF IIT Ropar,
    JRF in SCTIMST,
    Officer in Gail,
    JRF in SCTIMST,
    JRF university of delhi,
    SRF in II Guwahathi,
    You can also applyfor the post of PHD programme in Vasveswaraya Technology university, Karnataka.

ankit patel Array

1.you can go for Clinical Research. Clinical research is a systematic study for new drugs in human subjects to generate data for discovering or verifying the Clinical, Pharmacological (including pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic) or adverse effects with the objective of determining safety.
    2.You can also take up MBA - if you like management side of business - it has many options like - finance, marketing, people management
    3.Developments in the the following areas are of key importance for progress in catalysis in polymer and materials science, biomaterials, nanoscience and nanotechnology.

Unregistered

I am doing my last year bsc graduation in chemistry.I want to know that after completing my graduation can i give the entrance examination for IAS.

Unregistered

sir i have done my b.sc. in zoology,botany,chemistry and m.sc. in botany.sir tell me scope in government and private sector.plz reply at my email id ansh1706@gmail.com.thank,sumitra

Unregistered

sir/madam,
    i have completed my undergraduation (BSc in Botany .Zoology ,Chemistry ) with 72.68%. zoology is my favorite subject & i have scored 75% in zoology(BSc).i am intrested to do MSc in General zoology. After MSc i will do MPhil.please give a suggestion about my selection .

Unregistered

good evening sirs! i have just given exams of fsc pre medical. now i want to go for graduation. can you please tell me the scope of bs chemistry and i also want to know that which is better bs chemistry or bsc chemistry? i shall be thankful

Unregistered

what is the scope after msc chemistry being biotechnology graduate?

Unregistered

what is the best course in M.sc (biotechnology) or M.sc(chemistry) after completing B.sc (general)

Unregistered

Hello,
    I am doing BSC opted for the subject chemistry, physics, zoology. I want to ask you what are jobs available after BSC...........

Unregistered

i hv finished my msc in chemistry from bangalore university i wish to work as a jrf..is it cumpulsory to clear NET xam

Unregistered

dear sir i hv cmpltd my MSc. from inorganic chemistry wd 56% n i wnt to do job in bnk so plz guide me wt should i do or wch course should i do so dat i cn gt job in bnk

AnujR Array

If you prefer a career after BSc Botany then you can search for jobs in public and private sector. You can get in to the role of taxonomist, environmental consultants, etc. Farming consultant, Plant pathologist, etc are other job profiles suited for you. Some job oriented course mentioned below will be beneficial for you. After doing these courses, the chances of your getting job will increase

The list of the courses are:

Agronomy - Application of plant science to crop production.
    Economic botany - Study of plants of economic use or value.
    Forestry - Forest management and related studies.
    Horticulture - Cultivated plants.
    Phytopathology - Plant diseases.
    Plant genetics - Genetic inheritance in plants.
    Plant anatomy - Cell and tissue structure.
    Microbiology
    Immunology
    Virology
    Agriculture
    Animal Husbandry
    Ecology
    Soil science and Soil Conservation
    Bio-statistics
    Molecular Biology

You can select any of the various courses which you can select for doing your post graduation.

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend.,

-->>> The Scope of M.Sc Chemistry :--

>> Yes.,You can go for the M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc.,There are many Job opportunities available in the Public and Private sector for candidates who have completed their Masters in Chemistry(M.Sc)

-->> Central Government jobs after M.Sc in Chemistry:

>> There are many research institutes in our country that require professionals in the field of chemistry.

-- ISRO,

-- DRDO,

-- BARC,

-- Advanced Center for Treatment,

-- DRDO

-- Research and Education in Cancer,

-- NFC and etc.

-->> And Also You can apply for the Jobs like :--

--UPSC,

-- CISR,

-- SSS

-- IOCL

-- ONGC

-- IPS

-- IAS

-- APPSC

-- Railway

-- Banking

-- Postal

-- Defence ands etc .,

-->> The Jobs in Private Sector:

-- The Chemical industries,

-- Food Technology Industry

-- Packaging industry.

-- Food Technology

-- Agriculture

-- Dairy Technology

-- Petrochemical

-- Pharmaceutical Companies

-- Chemical Companies

-- Public Health Sectors and etc.,

-->>> The Research Options:

-- Nana Technology

-- Biomedical Engineering

-- Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering

-- Polymer Science and Technology

-- Modern Methods of Chemical analysis

-- Textile Engineering

-- Energy Studies

-- Fiber Sciences

-- Rubber Technology

-- Material Sciences

-- Solid State Technology, and etc.,

>> So.,You can go through the M.Sc Chemistry After B.Sc in Chemistry/Botony/Zoology.,But You have Secure Good Percentage of marks ..,

.............GOOD LUCK.................

Unregistered

i m final year student of B.sc chemistry (H).i want to know names of best colleges for msc in chemistry....
    thank u

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?