Unregistered

SAT and TOEFL coaching? Requirements for Stanford University B.Tech program?

hello sir/mami want to take admission in stanford university (usa) i am also want know about the sat couching. myself nitin and i am pursuing 12th class from bharat national public school.i am looking for sat couching which can help me to get heigh score in sat (reasoning)as well as subjective).i have decided to take sat exam in june. i am also looking for TOEFL tutorials.can you help me to solve these quarries. its so nice of you if you send me the requirement of stanford university for undergraduate program (b.tech) in mechanical engineering.

veerapappa Array

Re: SAT and TOEFL coaching? Requirements for Stanford University B.Tech program?

Dear aspirant...

In order to get admission for UG/PG courses in abroad universities,You will have to clear TOEFL exam.

Top coaching centers for Competitive entrance exams:-

• Akash Institute
    • Brilliant Tutorials
    • FIIT JEE
    • PIE Education
    • Bansal Classes

Unregistered

Re: SAT and TOEFL coaching? Requirements for Stanford University B.Tech program?

hey, myself yash em a product of LPS lko,em in class 11th PCM and i am lookng forwrd to take admision in STANFORD U.S for btech...cn u pls tel me the procedure to do so

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?