Unregistered

Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program?

I want to now how much salary given by company in training of 16 month after passing CS executive programee ??

Narendra kumar Array

Re: Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program?

salary is always depands on your experiance and skills. so if you have these things then you will get a good salary..at starting this is about 10,000-15,000 only..

Hasham Array

Re: Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program?

CS course along with graduation has got importance and it is better if u have post graduation.

u can expect starting salary of 12-17 k but increases on experience and the company u serve for.
    choose the upcoming MNC and go for it for better salary and gain atleast 2-4 years of experience.

all th best

irasharma Array

A company secretary needs to have very good Communications skills, excellent command over English, analytical mind and ability to explain things to the directors and decision takers in the company. Job prospects for Company Secretary are quite good and the scope for growth is also there. Remunerations offered are really good for company secretaries with salaries starting from Rs. 20,000 per month.

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam,
    After completing your CS executive program and after completing your 15 months training, you can expect a salary of 8-12 thousand per months depends upon the place of job work.
    But if you will join the job after completing you CS course then you can expect the minimum salary of 25-35 thousand P.M.
    All the best

Unregistered

sir/madam,
    what i like to know is that taking training from where is more beneficial from a industry or from a c.s and plz. let me also know the procedure and time taken to complete this registration for training ..

Unregistered

i want to know is it necessary to go after passing cs executive programme

Unregistered

which is the best for cs in ahmedabad

mahi4mk Array

HELLO........
    DEAR FRIENDS,
    you say that about Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program.
    After completing your CS executive program and after completing your 15 months training, you can expect a salary of 8-12 thousand per months depends your work and place where your training plasement
    you get a good package of sallery needs to have very good Communications skills, excellent English, analytical mind and ability to explain things
    you will join the job after completing CS course then you can expect the minimum salary of 25-35 k
    your sellary package with your experience and hardwork good luck dear
    WITH BEST REGARDS MAHI............

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to now how much salary given by company in training of 16 month after passing CS executive programee ??
    arpit.jain1508@gmail.com.

Hello,
    Concentrate on experience and knowledge first then salary..
    You need to first gain experience by working for good companies, make your work count and create your image in the market, salary will double - triple and more as you gain experience and knowledge.
    Be master in your field so that people have fear of you in terms to have competition from you...
    Complete the final group with rank, companies will come to you and ask from you the desired salary..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

i want to know is it necessary to go after passing cs executive programme
    Hello,
    Training is mandatory after passing CS - Executive exam, then only you become eligible for CS - Final and then you would get good job with satisfied salary..
    Training is given to the CS candidates to give them practical or Hands on experience before entering in the competitive world and teaching them through live experiences of various tasks that they need to be performed in future..

So training is must..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

sir/madam,
    what i like to know is that taking training from where is more beneficial from a industry or from a c.s and plz. let me also know the procedure and time taken to complete this registration for training ..
    Hello,
    Target to score top rank, so that companies fight for you and ask you to join there organisation, instead you search for an option..
    You have to register yourself in ICSI centre of your city as soon as you clear CS - Executive..
    Both the places will be equally good for you, but normally people use to take initial training under some experienced CS guidance...
    So you can also do so..
    Else your choice, But first target top rank..

All the best
    Arpita_31

Badshah Array

Hi guest, After the completion of executive exam by company secretary students, they are required to go 18 months compulsory training. The trainees are given the stipend but not the salary, so correct it. Icsi have mentioned a minimum stipend of Rs. 2000 for pcs and they haven't set any minimum stipend for the company. The pcs can give more than the minimum stipend if they want. And the company make decision how much they want to give you as a stipend. It usually range between 2000-8000. Thanx

Unregistered

i have done b.a and i want to do company secretary , my question is how much in the internship i can get

Unregistered

If i am having the experience of 4 years, what will be my salary?

Unregistered

wat to do after passing cs executive

Unregistered

Hi,
    I am doing job in a private company as an account assistant getting salary of Rs. 20000/- and Part time doing CS course of which I had given 1st module papers in December 2012. I wish to know that what are the remuneration or salary given in training period of 15 months. I also wish to know that what will be the salary after completing the course. I have 10 years experience in this field. Please inform and help. Please inform me on my Email ID mohammad.kazi@gmail.com if possible. Thanks

Unregistered

hello every one
    i want to do cs from delhi how much year i get a professional job behalf on cs what is the achivement after cs a company how much pay in tranning period

Unregistered

Hi i am currently pursuing my cs executive programme,but i don\'t known whom to approach for 15months training after the completionof this programme ?i am residing in Bangalore.pls help me...

k.uma Array

Red face Re: Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program?

DEAR,

Eligibility:-

1.You should have passed 12th standard from central/state board or recognized school.

2.Also after Graduation in any stream(except fine arts) from recognized Institute/University, can also eligible for this course & enroll directly for the Executive Program.

3.Final year appearing candidates of such program can also apply for this exam.

4.If you qualify as a company secretary ,

5.your initial salary can range between 18,000-60,000.

7.M.S is master degree in the foreign countries like Germany , US....

8.For M.S in engineering it requires minimum Degree in engineering...

9.B-tech , B.E degree are eligible for M.S.

10.S is the master degree in the foreign country..

11.After that you will have to do the entrance exam like TOFEL etc....

12.Then you can go for the M.S...

13.The fees will be 2000000....

GOOD LUCK

maruthidevi Array

DEARfriend,

1.You should have passed 12th standard from central/state board or recognized school.

2.Also after Graduation in any stream(except fine arts) from recognized Institute/University, can also eligible for this course & enroll directly for the Executive Program.

GOOD LUCK
    Reply Reply With Quote

Unregistered

Hii i have done cs executive....now i want to do internship....but i dnt know the procedure and wat do i need to prepare for interview....plzz help

james786 Array

Hi,,

you say that about Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program.

After completing your CS executive program and after completing your 15 months training, you can expect a salary of 8-12
    thousand per months depends your work and place where your training plasement

you get a good package of sallery needs to have very good Communications skills, excellent English, analytical mind and
    ability to explain things

you will join the job after completing CS course then you can expect the minimum salary of 25-35 k

I hope this information are more useful

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

hi plz tell me the procedure after cs executive progrramme.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by arpita_31 View Post
    Hello,
    Training is mandatory after passing CS - Executive exam, then only you become eligible for CS - Final and then you would get good job with satisfied salary..
    Training is given to the CS candidates to give them practical or Hands on experience before entering in the competitive world and teaching them through live experiences of various tasks that they need to be performed in future..

So training is must..

All the best
    arpita_31
    srry to interrupt... but 16 months training can also be taken after completion of cs final

libra Array

dear friends........ you say that about Salary given by Company for 16 months of training after passing CS executive program. After completing your CS executive program and after completing your 15 months training, you can expect a salary of 8-12 thousand per months depends your work and place where your training plasement you get a good package of sallery needs to have very good Communications skills, excellent English, analytical mind and ability to explain things you will join the job after completing CS course then you can expect the minimum salary of 25-35 k your sellary package with your experience and hardwork good luck dear WITH BEST REGARDS MAHI............Eligibility:- 1.You should have passed 12th standard from central/state board or recognized school. 2.Also after Graduation in any stream(except fine arts) from recognized Institute/University, can also eligible for this course & enroll directly for the Executive Program. 3.Final year appearing candidates of such program can also apply for this exam. 4.If you qualify as a company secretary , 5.your initial salary can range between 18,000-60,000. 7.M.S is master degree in the foreign countries like Germany , US.... 8.For M.S in engineering it requires minimum Degree in engineering... 9.B-tech , B.E degree are eligible for M.S. 10.S is the master degree in the foreign country.. 11.After that you will have to do the entrance exam like TOFEL etc.... 12.Then you can go for the M.S... thanks...

libra Array

dear friends...
    I am doing job in a private company as an account assistant getting salary of Rs. 20000/- and Part time doing CS course of which I had given 1st module papers in December 2012. I wish to know that what are the remuneration or salary given in training period of 15 months. I also wish to know that what will be the salary after completing the course. I have 10 years experience in this field. Please inform and help. Please inform me on my Email ID mohammad.kazi@gmail.com if possible.

thanks...

Unregistered

which company is best articleship given in ahemdabad

Unregistered

which company is best articleship given in ahemdabad

havamahal Array

hi friends...........
    After completing your CS executive program and after completing your 15 months training, you can expect a salary of 8-12 thousand per months depends your work and place where your training plasement
    you get a good package of sallery needs to have very good Communications skills, excellent English, analytical mind and ability to explain things

After the completion of executive exam by company secretary students, they are required to go 18 months compulsory training. The trainees are given the stipend but not the salary, so correct it. Icsi have mentioned a minimum stipend of Rs. 2000 for pcs and they haven't set any minimum stipend for the company. The pcs can give more than the minimum stipend if they want. And the company make decision how much they want to give you as a stipend. It usually range between 2000-8000. Thanx

thanks...........

pinkyku Array

Hi,
    it's depend on that company and role of job but usually more company give 10000 to 15000.
    you have to pass with good marks in your Graduation.
    All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?