Unregistered

Reference books and last 10 years question papers for ARS-NET conducted by ICAR?

Dear Sir,Please give me the information about reference books and last 10 years question papers of ARS-NET examination conducted by ICAR.

Unregistered

Re: Reference books and last 10 years question papers for ARS-NET conducted by ICAR?

Dear sir,
    I want previous year question paper of ARS (main) in Agronomy discipline. If you provide me i shall be highly thank full to you.
    Ratneswar poddar
    ratneswar89@gmail.com

Unregistered

Re: Reference books and last 10 years question papers for ARS-NET conducted by ICAR?

R/sir
    can u please provide me with name of reference book for agricultural engineering and technology as part A and Food science & technology as part B for prepration of NET/ARS examination.
    i shall be very much thankful to u .
    email id: aksharma2508@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir, can u plz provide me last 10 years question papers of icar net exam for agricultural statistics.i shall be always thankful to u for this.plzzzzzzz
    email:shahista_001@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

i wanna last 10 years question papers (entomology) for ARS-NET

Unregistered

Dear Sir

Kindly let me know which book I have to prefer for FCI Examination.

Please do needful
    My Mail id: katkuri.swathy@yahoo.in

Unregistered

sir, pl can u send me previous 5yrs question papers for icar-net, ars prilims and ars mains at mdebbarma4@gmail.com

dharmesh99 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Sir,Please give me the information about reference books and last 10 years question papers of ARS-NET examination conducted by ICAR.
    Dear Friend,
    The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board will be conducting the ARS and NET Exam.
    >Exam will be taken in February 2012.
    >For ARS and NET Exam syllabus will be the same.
    *Agricultural Research Service(ARS) Exam will be held once in a year
    *National Eligibility Test(NET) will be conducted twice in a year.
    >NET will be conducted in 55 disciplines.
    >ARS(Prelims) will be conducted in 36 disciplines.
    You have not mentioned which discipline syllabus you want.
    Following is various discipline :
    Agricultural Biotechnology,Agricultural Entomology,Agricultural Microbiology,Economic Botany & Plant Genetics Resources,Genetics & Plant Breeding,Nematology,Plant Biochemistry,Plant pathology,Plant Physiology,Seed Science & Technology,Floriculture & Landscaping,Fruit Science,Spices, Plantation & Medicinal & Aromatic Plants,Vegetable Science,Animal Biochemistry,Animal Biotechnology,Animal Genetics & Breeding,Animal Nutrition,Animal Physiology,Animal Reproduction and Gynaecology,Dairy Chemistry,
    Dairy Microbiology,Dairy Technology,Livestock Product Technology,Livestock Production Management,Poultry Science,Veterinary Medicine,Veterinary Microbiology,Veterinary Parasitology,Veterinary Pathology,Veterinary Pharmacology,Veterinary Public Health,Veterinary Surgery,Aquaculture,Fisheries Resource Management,Fish Processing Technology,Fish Nutrition,Fish Health,Fish Genetics & Breeding,Agricultural Statistics,Agricultural Meteorology,Agroforestry,Agronomy,Environmental Science,Soil Sciences,Agricultural Business Management,Agricultural Economics,Agricultural Extensions,Agricultural Chemicals,Home Sciences,
    Farm Machinery and Power,Agricultural Structures and Environmental Management,
    Land and Water Management Engineering,Agricultural Process Engineering,Food Technology

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

dear sir , plz give me previous year question papers and reference regarding book for agri. biotechnology discipline for preparation of icar net and asr exam
    plz send me information on msmamtasharma05@gmail.com

shine.com Array

Hi dear friend

Reference books for ARS-NET conducted by ICAR:

-->NUMERICAL PROBLEMS IN AGRICULTURE SCIENCE BY JS NIKHADE

-->BASIC CONCEPTS FOR FRUIT SCIENCE BY NEERAJ PRATHAP SINGH

-->HAND BOOK FOR VEGETABLE BY NEGENDRA RAI

All the very best

Unregistered

Respected Sir,
    I am a Researsh Fellow, I will give Net exam , Please give me previous years question........for final preparation....my email id is ranjit_pal2@yahoo.com / ppht.ubkv@gmail.com

Unregistered

dear sir,
    i need to know the source from where i can get previous year ARS Mains agri. biotechnology paper and study material. its a little urgent can u provide me the details. my email id is snigdha.tiwari07@gmail.com

Unregistered

dear sir,
    i need to know the source of getting the ARS MAINS last ten year question paper of agri. biotechnology. i need it a little urgent my email id is snigdha.tiwari07@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir Plz provide me previous ten years papers of ARS AND NET Examination Of Agricultural Statistics on my email: amaras.singhshakya@gmail.com
    I Shall be highly obliged...
    Thanking You

Unregistered

Sir plz send me the last ten years papers of ARS AND ICAR NET exam of agricultural statistics on my email: amaras.singhshakya@gmail.com
    i shall b highly obliged..
    thanking you..

Unregistered

sir plz tell me about the refrence book for ARS NET exam (food technology) and sir plz snd sample papers
    my email id is jassibrar42@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir plz tel me the reference books and also send me 10 yrs question papers for ars net 2014 in food technology stream..... my email id is prekshamanna8@gmail.com

Unregistered

Plz tell me d refrenc books and previous qustion paper for ARS (anima biotechnology).

Unregistered

pl si I am shafat I want previous years question papers with answers in agri-extension my e-mail- shafatkubravi75@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected sir,
    Please send the previous years question papers of ASR-NET in the subject of \"Agricultural Business Management\"....my email id is- itsme_coolnaaz@yahoo.com
    Thank You so much

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?