jyotis Array

Reference books according the new pattern of UGC-NET for English paper 3?

plz tell me some reference books for ugc net english paper 3 as per new pattern because hopefully the syllabus has been changed.

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Re: Reference books according the new pattern of UGC-NET for English paper 3?

Hi,
    Previous papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam prepare for the questions accordingly and Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam, If you can prepare for all the topics given in the syllabus then you can see your confidence level increasing to appear for the exam.

There are may books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam

I suggest some books
    UGCNET/JRF/ SLET English by Dr B.B. Jain
    An objective History of English Literature Through Multiple-choice Question by Dr. BB Jain
    UGC NET by BP Panigrahi
    UGC NET by Dr. Shyam Anand

best of luck

archna21 Array

Smile Re: Reference books according the new pattern of UGC-NET for English paper 3?

UGC-NET stands for University Grants Commission-National Eligiblity Test

This exam conducted two times every year in the month of June and December.

> Minimum qualification to sit in the exam is Post Graduate degree with any discipline with min. 50% marks from a
    recognised university.
    > Final year of post graduation pursuing candidate can also appear in the exam.
    > Candidate can appear in this exam after compliting the age of 21 years.

These are the Best Books for English for UGC NET...

* A History of English Literature by Hudson
    * A Complete History of English Literature by Moody & Lovett
    * A Palgrave History of English Literature by Michael Alexander
    * An Oxford History of English Literature by Andrew Sanders
    * Contemporary Critical Theory by Patricia Waugh
    * Beginning Theory by Peter Barry
    * A Glossary of Literary Terms by M.H. Abrams

You can download the previous papers of English subject from here --> Click Here

www.ugc.ac.in

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>>> The Books for the UGC-NET for English paper 3 are :--

>> For the Good Preparation of UGC-NET exam you can go through the following books..,

>> And I have Attached Some Previous years English Question Papers of UGC-NET Exam..,

>> For more information you can go through the website :-- http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

.........GOOD LUCK..

Unregistered

where can i get UGC English paper-2 and paper-3 previous years solved papers?

Unregistered

just let me know how ugc paper 3 of english will look like.before this it was subjective.....so what is the fun of looking previous papers................please guide

Unregistered

Can anyone me send the model question papers III for English Literature? pls suggest the list of books for criticism in multichoice questions.........
    Uday.

Unregistered

good day sir..........! i want to wot about ugc net ,s best books for english 1,2 &3 rd paper books. having read them i could qualifyed this june entrance & i want to gain free last ten years solved papers.sir i,av 1, 2, &3rd upkar sample papers but 4 detail study ,these books aren,t sufficent,so plz send me detail books name &papers even on my email id .if u do as ,so i\'ll be thankful to u.

AnujR Array

Some of the recommended books are as follows...

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature Paper II
    Author: B. B. Jain

UGC NET/SET Lectureship Examination : Compulsory Paper-1
    Author: Gkp

UGC NET/JRF/SLET English : Paper II And III
    Author: Dr. B. B. Jain

UGC NET / JRF/ SLET English (Paper -III)
    Author: B. B Jain

UGC NET/SET For Lectureship Exam: Compulsory (Paper 1)
    Author: Sajit Kumar, M. Ga

Ugc Net /Slet English Litarature
    Author: B. P. Panigrahi

UGC NET/SET English Literature Guide (Paper II & III)
    Author: H S Bhatia

Abhinanda Array

Previous papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam prepare for the questions accordingly and Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam, If you can prepare for all the topics given in the syllabus then you can see your confidence level increasing to appear for the exam.

There are may books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam

I suggest some books
    UGCNET/JRF/ SLET English by Dr B.B. Jain
    An objective History of English Literature Through Multiple-choice Question by Dr. BB Jain
    UGC NET by BP Panigrahi
    UGC NET by Dr. Shyam Anan
    d

Unregistered

Plz recommend me some books for UGC NET Paper-1(compulsory) as following current syllabus?

violent viper Array

Best reference book according the new pattern of UGC-NET for English paper 3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?