Unregistered

Rank required in WBJEE for admission in good Government Engineering college?

please tell me what range of rank should i get in wbjee to get admission in good goverment engineering college??? please give some of the name of college and range of rank????

Unregistered

Re: Rank required in WBJEE for admission in good Government Engineering college?

how much marks is required for getting a rank within 100 in the medical department

Unregistered

Re: Rank required in WBJEE for admission in good Government Engineering college?

what can be rank for wbjee engineering if i secure 87 mark out of 200?

Unregistered

if i secure 87 mark in wbjee 2012 for engineering what can be my rank ?

Unregistered

I will get 163 marks (PCB) in WBJEE 2012 what will be the expected rank for Medical ?

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please tell me what range of rank should i get in wbjee to get admission in good goverment engineering college??? please give some of the name of college and range of rank????
    HI!
    For admission in top govt college you have to qualify the W.B-J.E.E. with minimum 125 marks below 570.

Top govt. college under W.B-J.E.E. exam are like:-
    > Jadavpur University
    > National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
    etc

ALL THE BEST!

Unregistered

dear sir, i have got 138 out of 200 in wbjee 2012 medical.can you please inform me about the probable rank i could get?kindly tell me.

Unregistered

dear sir,i have secured 138/200 in wbjee 2012 medical.what can be my rank?

surbhi agarwal Array

to get admossion in a government college of bengal first u must have a domicile of bengal.
    ur rank should be within 3000 and for that u need to score above 160 in the exam.

learn Array

see my friend here i am posting the opening and closing ranks for various government colleges under wbjee:

in order to get the ranks go to following sites: WBJEE Govt Institute Closing Rank 2010-2011

if you want to know about the various college in wbjee goto:
    Engineering Colleges in West Bengal

anyway following is the list of top 10 colleges in wbjee:1. Bengal Engineering College, Howrah, Kolkata.
    2. Vidyasagar University, Haldia Institute of Technology, Midnapur.
    3. University College of Science and Technology, Kolkata
    4. Bankura Unayani Institute of Engineering, District Bankura.
    5. Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, Jalpaiguri.
    6. JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani.
    7. Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology, District Murshidabad.
    8. St Thomas College of Engineering, Harbour Road, Kolkata.
    9. Burdwan University, Asansol, Burdwan.
    10. Dr BC Roy Engineering College, Durgapur.

Unregistered

sir i m snehlata from bihar & i have scored 160 marks in wbjee... what wil be my rank & which colleges can i get...?

Unregistered

sir i'm sashikant sharma.i have 8455 rank in wbjee 2012.is there any chance of getting govt. colleges?

Unregistered

Will i get in any college if i get 85800 rank in wbjee?

Unregistered

I have 403232 rank in WBJEE 2012(Engg). May I get any Govt. college?

Unregistered

I have 403232 rank in WBJEE 2012(Engg). May I get any Govt. college?

NITIN GUPTA Array

Dear friend You should score a minimum of 130 marks and you should be placed within the top 3000 ranks to get qualifiedI hope it helps Happy to help Thanks and visit again

Unregistered

i hav got 13781 rank in wbjee 2012. Which college can i get?

popeye Array

WBJEE .jpeg

WBJEE : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations

WBJEE exam is conducted by the govt. of West Bengal for admitting candidates in various courses after completing thiere 12th science. So it is state level entrance exam and colleges under WBJEE Course is in West Bengal.

WBJEE Eligibility :

You should passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.

Percentage is required for the SC/ST 45%.

Your age must be in between 17 years to 24 years .

Courses Under WBJEE

You can apply following courses under WBJEE

B.E or B.Tech.
    M.B.B.S
    Pharmacy
    B.D.S
    B.Arch
    B.V.Sc

Now you want to know about rank-wise admission in colleges. YOu can refer following chart which shows the mark range and with respect to it rank range.

This will help you to understanding your rank approximately.

wbjee-2012-cut-off.jpg

Unregistered

plz do tel me which colges cn i get admision if my rank is 37000 in wbjee. plz provide me with the list of those coleges n their rank range

Unregistered

plz tel me some gd coleges if i get 37000 rank in wbjee
    plz provide me wid d list of such coleges n their rank range

Unregistered

My wbjee rank is 108652.plzz give me the list of colleges were, I can get the admission.

Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 19000....plz list me the colleges,where i can get admission.....

Unregistered

my all india rank is 1798 which government that can i get ?

Unregistered

Shilpa Naskar, my WBJEE rank is 4472.kindly send me the list of the college preferbly in kolkata or near to kolkata.

Unregistered

i hav got 833(sc) rank in wbjee 2012. Which college can i get for engineering?

Unregistered

sir i have got 2000 (SC) & 31000 (GE).Which college shall i get for engggggg

Unregistered

i have scored 5442 can i get govt. collegs please tell me

pranay pal Array

i have scored 5442 in wbjee can i get govt. colleges

Unregistered

sir i have secured 12122 rank in wbjee can i get govt. clleges

Unregistered

sir,
    my general rank is14229.my tfw rank is1982,which college can i get?

Unregistered

My wbjee general rank is 4607 and I live at bihar. Can I take admission in HIT

Unregistered

MY WBJEE RANK IS 27000 WHICH COLLEGE I GET

Unregistered

how many exam fees of wbjee

Unregistered

my expected marks is 85 in wbjee 2013. what colleges can i expect?

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Guest,

Admission through West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination take place according to the rank in the WBJEE exam. But for admission in Government Engineering colleges in different branch rank required is different. Here I give the average opening and closing rank according to last few years.

Jadavpur University- rank required for admission is around 1-500.

Kalyani Govt. Engineering College- rank required is around 400-1500.

Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College- 1000-3000

Durgapur NIT- 1500-2500

Techno India,Salt Lake- 2000-4000

Holdia Institute of Technology- 4000-6000

Heritage Institute of Engineering- 5000-7000

IEM, Kolkata- 1000-2000

The above list are the top Engineering colleges in West Bengal including the three government colleges.

All the best.

k.uma Array

Cool Re: Rank required in WBJEE for admission in good Government Engineering college?

HI,

List colleges:-

1.Bengal Engg & Sc Univ, Shibpur.

2.Asansol Engineering College.

3.College of Engineering & Management.

4.Haldia Institute of Technology.

5.Institute of Engineering & Management.

6.Kalyani Govt. Engineering College.

7.Techno India College of Technology.

8.West Bengal University of Technology.

9.Bengal College of Engg. & Technology.

10.Dr. BC Roy Engineering College.

11.Future Institute of Engineering and Management.

12.MCKV Institute of Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1.The candidates applying for B. Pharmacy and B. Arch and B.Tech must have passed 10+2 level of examination from a recognized board.

2.The candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology (aggregate).

3.The minimum marks requirement for the SC/ST Students is 40%. The candidates must also acquire a minimum of 30% marks in English.

4.The candidates applying for Marine Engineering must have a minimum aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry of 60%.

5.They must also have 50% minimum aggregate in English at either 10th or 12th class level along with individual passing marks in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Vernacular and English.

6.The candidate must be 17 yrs r above by the end of December 2012. There is no upper age limit for all the courses except Marine Engineering (age limit is 25 yrs).

GOOD LUCK

james786 Array

hi,,

You should more collages are available in you said

Then you select the better one

Then you complete your examination so you need it

>>>Vidyasagar University, Haldia Institute of Technology, Midnapur.

>>>University College of Science and Technology, Kolkata

>>>Bankura Unayani Institute of Engineering, District Bankura.

>>>Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, Jalpaiguri.

>>>JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani.

>>>Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology, District Murshidabad.

>>>St Thomas College of Engineering, Harbour Road, Kolkata.

that's it

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?