Unregistered

Question paper pattern for Territorial Army recruitment exam?

What is the question pattern of paper for territorial army recruitment exam?
    Tell me soon have to appear for it in February.

Varam Array

Re: Question paper pattern for Territorial Army recruitment exam?

[FONT=Verdana]It comprises of following two papers :

(a) Paper-I - Compulsory for all soldier categories
    (b) Paper-II - For Sol. Technical, Sol. ClK (GD/SKT) and Sol. Nursing Assistant.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]PAPER-I

It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs. Duration of papers is 60 minutes. Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.

PAPER-II

Paper II (Sol Tech) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Duration - 30minutes, Pass marks-16.

Paper-II (Sol ClK/SKT) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Maths & English (Language Proficiency) Duration - 30 minutes, Pass Marks-20.
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Paper-II (Sol Nursing Assistant) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology, Duration - 30 minutes, Pass marks-16.

Note : In addition to paper I, a Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT and Sol Nursing Assistant has to qualify in his respective paper. NCC "C" Certificate holders seeking enrollment for Sol (GD) are exempted from appearing in written examination but have to fulfill other laid down criteria.
    [/FONT]

Unregistered

Thanks Varam,

I too am preparing for the TA Exam, due on the 5th Feb. I've been reading a lot and am upto date on the current affairs and things happening around. What I'm a bit skeptical about are the questions on IQ/Numerical ability, though for this too I've been preparing myself by solving random papers on line. But it'd great if you can help me by directing me to once source which could be of help, like the type of Numerical ability questions which are asked.

Aalekh
    aalekh.kapoor@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Varam View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]It comprises of following two papers :

(b) Paper-II - For Sol. Technical, Sol. ClK (GD/SKT) and Sol. Nursing Assistant.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]PAPER-I

It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs. Duration of papers is 60 minutes. Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.

PAPER-II

Paper II (Sol Tech) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Duration - 30minutes, Pass marks-16.

Paper-II (Sol ClK/SKT) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Maths & English (Language Proficiency) Duration - 30 minutes, Pass Marks-20.
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Paper-II (Sol Nursing Assistant) - 50 marks. It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology, Duration - 30 minutes, Pass marks-16.

Note : In addition to paper I, a Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT and Sol Nursing Assistant has to qualify in his respective paper. NCC "C" Certificate holders seeking enrollment for Sol (GD) are exempted from appearing in written examination but have to fulfill other laid down criteria.
    [/FONT]

Unregistered

Hi my name Is brijesh pandey could any one please tell me or mail me the details regarding TA exam , I wanna knw is dere any negative marking in the exam nd do we need to give both the sets of paper or it depends which one we choose from tech , cik , skt. Please tell me wat these stands for cik , skt. My email I'd is pandeyarjun90@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir can u tell me how to prepare T A exam .

Unregistered

I am NCC B cerficate holder & want to apply in TA. Is there any benefit of NCC B. How can I prepare my self for officer. Plz guide me . Can u suggest some books for exams.

Unregistered

I am a central govt. employee and i want to join territorial army as an officer. tell me how to prepare for that exam in details..

souvik das

sai ram Array

Question paper pattern for Territorial Army recruitment exam:

hello sir good morning.................

Question paper pattern:

Introduction:

Territorial Army is the second line of defence after the Regular Indian Army.

The Territorial Army is only for the persons who are already employed in a civilian profession as it is not a professor or source of employment.

The major function of this army is to provide military training to the interested people in a year so that they can be called for the defence of the ountry in case of any emergency.

Indian Territorial Force came into existence in the year 1920 after it replaced the Auxiliary Force of India.

The Territorial Army was inaugurated by none other than the first Indian Governor General of India, Shri. C. Rajagopalachari.

Job Profile
    :

Territorial Army is offering a superb oppurtunity to the candidates for donning the uniform and serving the nation.

The Territorial Army is provinding you two choices i) to serve the nation as a civilian or ii) to serve the nation as a soldier.

Also the most important aspect of thhis oppurtunity is that candidates will not have to sacrifice their primary professions, for spending time in a military environment.

Eligibility
    :

Only male candidates of India and Ex-service officers who are medicall fit can apply for the post.

Interested candidates should be in between 18 to 42 years of age as on 25 February 2011.

Medical fitness is an important eligibility criteria that is need to be fulfilled by the candidates who are interested in joining the Territorial Army as Officers.

Educational Qualification
    :

Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized university. No kind of experience is required at all.

Pay Scale
    :

Pay and Allowances and priviledges for the selected candidates will be same as Regular Army Officer when embodied for traing and military service.

Selection Process
    :

For Civilians:

Interested candidates will be screened by a Preliminary Interview Board held at all TA Group Headquarters.

Candidates shortlisted after PIB should provide their brief Bio-Data to include deatils about employment in Central Government/Private Firms/Own Business with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation.

Successful candidates will then be called for a Service Selection Board and Medical Testbefore the final selection.

For Ex-Service Officers: Candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl. Dte. Gen.TA, Army HQ, L Block, New Delhi.

Successfull candidates will then be called for a medical fitness test.

How to apply
    :

All civilian candidates can obtain or download the form from Indian Army website.

After filling it completely, candidates should send it alongwith a self addressed stamped envelope of 28*12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs. 12 affixed on

envelope to their respective TA GP HQ as per the area:

I) Candidates belonging to the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi and Chandigarh:
    Commander TA Group Headquarters Western Command, Building No. 750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160018.
    II) Candidates belonging to the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chattisgarh:
    Commander TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow-02.
    III) Candidates belonging to the state of West Bengal, Assam, Menipur, Tripura, Nagaland Mizoram, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunchal Pradesh:
    Commander TA Group Headquarters Eastern Command For William, Kolkata-21.
    IV) For the rest of the states:
    Commander TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune-01.
    V) Candidates (Ex-Service Officers) should send their application alongwith enclosures to the address:
    Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), L Block, New Delhi-01.

PAPER-I

It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs.

Duration of papers is 60 minutes. Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.

PAPER-II
    It generally comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Duration - 30minutes, Pass marks-16.

It generally comprises of Maths & English (Language Proficiency) Duration - 30 minutes, Pass Marks-20.

It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology, Duration - 30 minutes, Pass marks-16.

Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am Naveen. I have completed B.com and presently working as an Accounts Assistant in private ltd company. I have few doubts about applying for the post of TA officers. Firstly Am I eligible for applying and If yes what I should enclose along with application form.

Unregistered

Dear Sir, In PIB for officers rank ,is there written exam ?If so,please let me know the subjects to be read...... manisana singh

Unregistered

Can I know the details for The PIB round For TA that what can be asked .

Can you eloberate some topics as an eample for the same if you can that will be a great help from your side

Unregistered

hello sir ,i completed my bsc bochemistry and i am not working anywhere i am i eligible for territoriAL Army as an officer..........

Unregistered

Can I join the territorial army as an officer if I am an arts graduate.I wish to serve the territorial army on full time basis as at present engaged in our family business and can afford to give full time with army

Unregistered

Sir
    I am currently pursuing my graduation in the field of management and I am in final year.
    I have done my 12 in commerce so please tell me am I eligible for TA exam.

UtkarshBxr Array

hi friends,
    Territorial Army is the second line of defence after the Regular Indian Army.

The Territorial Army is only for the persons who are already employed in a civilian profession as it is not a professor or source of employment.

The major function of this army is to provide military training to the interested people in a year so that they can be called for the defence of the ountry in case of any emergency.

Indian Territorial Force came into existence in the year 1920 after it replaced the Auxiliary Force of India.

The Territorial Army was inaugurated by none other than the first Indian Governor General of India, Shri. C. Rajagopalachari.
    thankuuuu......

james786 Array

Hi,,

PAPER-II

Eligibility:

Only male candidates of India and Ex-service officers who are medicall fit can apply for the post.

Interested candidates should be in between 18 to 42 years of age as on 25 February 2011.

Medical fitness is an important eligibility criteria that is need to be fulfilled by the candidates who are interested in joining the Territorial Army as Officers.
    Educational Qualification:
    Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized university. No kind of experience is required at all.
    Pay Scale:

Pay and Allowances and priviledges for the selected candidates will be same as Regular Army Officer when embodied for traing and military service.
    Selection Process:
    For Civilians:

Interested candidates will be screened by a Preliminary Interview Board held at all TA Group Headquarters.

Candidates shortlisted after PIB should provide their brief Bio-Data to include deatils about employment in Central Government/Private Firms/Own Business with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation.

Successful candidates will then be called for a Service Selection Board and Medical Testbefore the final selection.
    For Ex-Service Officers: Candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl. Dte. Gen.TA, Army HQ, L Block, New Delhi.

That's it

ALL THE VERY BEST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?