Unregistered

Question paper for campus recruitment of ITC?

hello! im studying diploma 6th semester in Government institute of chemical engineering college. Bhadrachalam I.T.C is going to visit our college in next month. i want to achieve a placement in that prestegious industry. i want the frequently asked questions for diploma level asked in written test for recruiting purpose. so, please kindly send me the test papers to my mail. i will be eagerly waiting for these test papers.plz.................

panex Array

Re: Question paper for campus recruitment of ITC?

hello friend,

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The campus selection process consisted of three rounds in all.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Aptitude.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Group Discussion[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Personal Interview[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let me start with the aptitude first. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Aptitude-The paper had equal stress on quantitative,logical reasoning, english. The advantage of the test was that there was no sectional cut-off. So no rejection untill someone scored zero in any section. There was only an overall cut-off. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quantitativepart contained mathematical problems mainly of directions, age etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Logical reasoninghad puzzles mainly like the ones in R.S.Aggarwal.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Englishwas easy containing comprehensions, sentence corrections.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Now let me move on to the Group Discussion.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Group Discussion-Our topic was-"Recently india has grown into a economic superpower-Reality or Myth". [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Friends here they mainly assess your communication skills. This is the main region where they eliminate. Candidates selected from the aptitude round were halved in this round.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Finally the Interview round.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]And if you passed the interview round the you will be selected

All the best!

tarungupta_16 Array

======================================

Hi,

If you want to find the papers,you can go to the following links-

http://www.nowiseet.com/m4maths/plac...php?SOURCE=ITC

http://www.placementadda.com/placeme...papers/?p=1871

You can find the previous year questions on these links and this will help you a lot in cracking the written exam!
    So go ahead and start solving such questions!
    Also,you can practice such type of questions by purchasing a book called
    "Quantitative Analysis" By RS Agarwal.
    This book has similar type of questions and will be helpful for you!

Bye!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?