Unregistered

Prvious year question papers of RBI Grade B exam? Information about individual sectional cutoff and overall cutoff for general candidates?

hi... I Am appearing for the entrance exam of "RBI Officer Grade B 2011".and i have some queries.....1) I need the previous year question papers of RBI Grade B Exam2) As there is individual sectional cut off so please guide me about the individual sectional cot off and overall cut off for a general category contestant.

Rahulnewyon Array

Re: Prvious year question papers of RBI Grade B exam? Information about individual sectional cutoff and overall cutoff for general candidates?

Hello friend, RBI Phase I Exam Pattern:

This paper would be consisting of four segments namely English Language, General Awareness, Reasoning and Quantitive analysis. The total marks dedicated for reasoning ability segment is 75, for English Language is 50, for General Awareness is 50 and for Quantative Analysis is 25. The questions are of objective type short form.

RBI Phase II Exam Pattern:

This paper would be consisting of three major segments namely English, Economic as well as Social Issues and Finance and Management. The paper II is of 100 as a maximum marks and comprises of Descriptive type questions.

Neelam Nailwal Array

Re: Prvious year question papers of RBI Grade B exam? Information about individual sectional cutoff and overall cutoff for general candidates?

Hi Friend,

Previous year quetion papers are attached for your reference.

Regards.......
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?