Unregistered

Provide some Tips to Crack TCS aptitude test and Other round in Campus Interview ?

hi friends, I am going to attend TCS campus interview in my college.And i have no idea about TCS. So please someone tell me how to crack aptitude test and other rounds. If you don,t mind please send me information about tcs.

bipin Array

Re: Provide some Tips to Crack TCS aptitude test and Other round in Campus Interview ?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Service. TCS is the part of Tata Group. TCS is in Information Technology industry. TCS is ranking top 30 in Information Technology sector.

To get placed in TCS you should have completed minimum graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university with 65% marks aggregrate.

The minimum eligibility is to have 60% in all the streams and you should have good score,good fluent in English.You should clear Entrance test that is aptitude test and also personal interviews.The TCS aptitude test consists of 3 sections :

Verbal aptitude - This Test contains questions on Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion etc.

Aptitude Test - This test will consist of very general questions. Almost 70-80 % Questions will be repeated from the Previous TCS Papers

Reasoning - It is the toughest section. Here time management is very important.

Here am providing you the website which gives latest Test papers of TCS :

- http://www.careersvalley.com

- http://fw.freshersworld.com

- http://www.infinitecourses.com

- http://www.indiabix.com

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com

King Array

Re: Provide some Tips to Crack TCS aptitude test and Other round in Campus Interview ?

Hello Dear,
    TCS(Tata Consultancy Services) is the pioneer of software services in India and is headquartered in Mumbai.With over 45,000 consultants working from offices and development centers spread all over the country.TCS works with global and Indian companies to create real business results.Apart from the development centers, TCS has centers of excellence and innovation labs that strengthen TCS's ability to deliver innovative business solutions.

I am sharing with you some of my valuable experiences in cracking the TCS Campus Recruitment Process.I am giving you the complete pattern for TCS aptitude test and if you practice all the questions thoroughly then i bet you that you will definitely get selected.
    The test does not consist of any technical questions.It basically has three sections.The sections are the verbal section, the quantitative aptitude section and the critical reasoning section.The verbal section consists of 32 questions and the time is 20 minutes.There are 10 questions each based on synonyms and antonyms, while 6 questions on reading comprehension and another 6 on sentence completion.
    The quantitative section comprises of 38 questions which are to be done in 40 minutes.The questions are based on general mathematical ability.In fact, most of the questions are repeated, if not word to word, at least the pattern remains the same.With a thorough examination of previous years TCS Placement Papers, B.Tech students can easily crack the papers.The critical reasoning section contains 12 questions to be attempted in 30 minutes.However, these questions are bit difficult and requires practice.

Try to attend the questions,whatever you know properly.They expect accuracy and even if you attend 15 questions that 15 questions should be perfect.If that is perfect then you will clear the 1st round and go ahead for sure.

I want you to just go through the links which i am giving you below,properly and practice almost all the types so as to increase your confidence.
    The links are:-
    http://placement.freshersworld.com/placement-papers/company/TCS/108
    http://placement.freshersworld.com/placement-papers
    For more tips visit this link:-
    http://www.techfrill.com/1195/crack-tcs-off-campus-placement-in-5-steps/

I have also attached some previous year placement papers of TCS which will help you a lot.You can get proper knowledge regarding how to face with such type of question.You need to practice a lot in order to get the short methods to solve the problems.

I hope this will help you.

Good Luck.

Start your preparations seriously.Work hard. Have faith on God.Don't Loose Hope.You will definitely succeed.

All the Best.
    Attached Files

sameer007 Array

TCS is well known software provider company in India as well as world.
    TCS recruits the software graduates in India after visiting the college campuses in India.

There are minimum 3 rounds of interviews to qualify for the job in TCS.
    1. Aptitude test and general test
    2. GD( group discussion)
    3. Technical and personal interviews.

To be eligible to appear in its campus placement you should have-
    60% marks in 10th and 12th
    More than 6 CGPA in your b.tech career.
    You also require good technical and communication skills.....

kullayappa Array

-> first of all , you should have good communication skills

-> you should be perfect at your technical course like ,

java
    c-language
    .net
    oracle
    sap
    c++ , etc. .

-> you should be perfect at your self details

-> you should be well prepared in aptitude qustions .
    it is good if you prepare from placement papers also

-> you should know well about your project work detials , etc. . .

ashwak-jo Array

yes , the TCS company is an MNC

the selection process is ,

>> written exam
    >> group discussion (optional )
    >> h.r. interview
    >> technical interview

for written exam ,

you should be well prepared in aptitude topic questions
    for this , you can read preivious questions papers of TCS
    you candownload the placements papers of TCS form the website ,
    www.freshersworld.com

you should be well prepared in verbal reasoning topic questions

for group discussion ,

you should be a beginner
    or
    you should be the next one to the begineer

actually, for the beginners , the interviewer in the group discussion round will give more points
    so, it is better to be a begineer

for h.r. interview ,

you should know well about your self details
    you should know well about your hobies
    hobies must be an intresting one

for technical interview ,

you should have a command in your technical course
    you should have a good knowledge in your project work
    you should know the responsilities of you in your project

all the best

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam,
    if you want to appear in the TCS interview or placement test then it will consists of mainly 3 rounds. the aptitude round decide the ability and mentality of the person.So,all the companies recruiting through written test only.Basically the written test consists of aptitude,reasoning,verbal and technical questions.Some companies conducting only aptitude test as written test. But TCS conduct all these 3 rounds to get qualified students.
    All the best

Unregistered

just doing the previous years papers is enough for the written test??

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

tcs stands for the tata consultancy service

tcs requirement is more in indian ,the only company who is requirement more numbers of students
    tcs is an information technology industry
    the tcs ranking is top 30 in the industry sector

after completing your b.tech in your in soft ware side you can apply to the job
    to apply for the job you should be through in the aptitude , reasoning
    if you qualified in the written exam,
    now you can enter into the group discussion
    if you qualified in the gd
    then the technical point of view
    if you qualified in the above around ,now the last around is hr
    the mba students are taken as a hr manager
    after selecting to the job ,the company give a training to you ,the salary to u is 20 thousand per an month

hope it is use full to u

good luck

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    Do not wary.TCS Apttitude test is not so tough as sombody except.
    It comprises of you 10th level logical question.like
    Numerical Analysis.
    Simple Rate of interest
    Percentage
    Probablity
    Series fill up
    Speed,distance,time
    Upstream,down stream
    age related problem
    Relation between you and a given person
    Alphabate relared logical questions etc

For cracking TCS Aptitude you can follow the book of
    QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE by R.S.AGARAWAL
    or you may find lots of TCS paper from the website
    www.freshersworld.com

amitima Array

Cracking aptitude test of TCS is very simple. The question asked in TCS aptitude test are quite simple and of basic school level.

The topics needed to be covered are profit and loss, percentage, simple interest, time work and distance problems, etc.

Once you clear the written round you have to face the single interview round which is a combination of communication skills and technical skills.

They basically see your confidence in the interview and if you are god enough you shall be through the interview round aswell.

Unregistered

sir,please give me information regarding tcs 2012 campus selection process.. i am from 2013 passed out.As TCS is visiting our campus for placements i need to know details about the written test pattern and other things.. please mention clearly about the topics that are to be covered from aptitude and so on.. please help me in securing a job in TCS

aroy8091 Array

dear friend

don't worry about the aptitude test of tcs . It is very simple & few day practice can clear it.

There are three section in aptitude test:-
    • quantitative aptitude
    • reasoning
    • general english

for these section you have practice the following books:-
    ENG.jpgmagical-book-on-quicker-maths-275x275-imadaqzy9yh8pygh.jpegQUANT.jpg

Unregistered

pls can anybody tell me about the changed pattern of tcs?????????nd also tel me the website to crack some of the recent placement papers of tcs.its urgent pls pls pls pls.

abhishekroy.781991 Array

Hey pal,
    In TCS placements, there are 3 rounds of selection and recjection:
    1. Written test
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR

In the written test you will be asked questions from Aptitude, Quants, English and C programming.

In the technical round you will be asked question from mostly from C, C++. So prepare well with these subjects. You might also be asked questions from your core. So don't neglect that either. One must clear all the 3 rounds to get recruited for TCS.

Prepare well for the technical and HR interviews and you can certainly crack it.

Best wishes..

Rama Devi Array

Hai

TCS is the top IT company.If you want to apply for TCS first you should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.

Following is the eligibility criteria for TCS:-

1)Should have 60% throughout of academics
    2)Should not have any backlogs
    3)Should have less than 2 years of gap in studies

TCS conducts the following rounds:-

1)Written test
    2)Technical Interview
    3)HR round

-
    > To crack the aptitude(Written) test,you should practice the topics a lot given in the below:-

Puzzle solving problems
    Probability
    Time and work
    Coding and decoding
    Numbers
    Simple Equation
    Permutation and Combination
    Average
    Clock and Calender
    Geometry
    Statement problems
    Reasoning questions
    C,C++,Java,DBMS,Data structures basic concepts

-> If you want to know about the company go through the company website
    www.tcs.com

sriram0626 Array

Dear Friend,
    Its too easy to crack TCS aptitude! U just need to prepare RS Agarwal book! In that You have quiet a few topics which all are common in aptitude exams. For eg, Distance,Train problems, Average,Percentage,Boats & streams, etc.

You can also go through previous year TCS question papers as most of the questions will repeat the same!

Unregistered

how to prepare tcs aptititude test.ist enough only prepare old question paper.

Unregistered

hai iam an arts student and tcs is coming to our college for placement could you please help me how to prepare to get placed in tcs

Unregistered

how can i crack tcs campus give me some information about off campus of tcs

vijaybanna Array

Dear Aspirant

TCS is Tata Consultancy Services ..it is a Subsidiary of the TATA group it is a very good organization..

For cracking he Aptitude test you need a lot of practice.. you can try these books for the practice..

-=-R S Agarwal Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning

-=-R S Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude..

-=-M. Tyra for trick of Quant..

For other rounds like the GD you have to have good communication skills and analytical skills..

In the interview you will be asked from the basics so prepare it well..

Also go through the previous year papers so to have a glimpse of the pattern of he paper..

ALL THE BEST

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

TCS is india top Software company and top in recruitment also.

This company is recruiting the large number of graduates at time in single recruitment drive.For cracking the TCS job you should qualify in the below rounds

---> Written test.

---> Group discussion.

---> Technical interview.

---> Personal interview.
    +++ Topics for the written examination is only aptitude questions

1. Clocks.

2. Calenders.

3. Trains problems.

4. Time and work.

5. Time and distance.

6. Age problems.

7. Problems on numbers.

8. Areas and volumes

9. Number series.

10. Permutations and combinations.

---> Books for preparing the above topics are

1. R.S Aggarwal.

2. S.Chand.

You can also prepare from the website http://www.indiabix.com

santhosh44 Array

Eligibility fro Tcs WRITTEN Exam

Minimum 60% of marks in Degree and maximum two arrears are eligible in Tcs written exam

Total rounds in TCS

1. Written Test
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR interview

Cracking the Tcs written exam :

1. Many of friends says , if you want clear Aptitude test in TCs you must attend 25-28 question . but this is not a case.
    what i figure out was that Tcs selecting candidate based on the ACCURACY . Don't guess the Answer if You clearly know the answer then attend , if you guess lot of question but all some answer was wrong they are figure out the candidate are guess the answer

2. please Don't try to cheat because question seem to be same on the your neighbor but values are different so you options are get change

3. Don't guess the Answer if You clearly know the answer then attend

Badshah Array

• TCS refers to Tata consultancy services, it's one of the top company in IT sector.
    • You must have minimum 60% through out in your education life.
    • No backlogs and no gap of more than two years.
    • Good technical skills.
    Aptitute test is generally divided in three sections-
    1. Quantitative section.
    2. Reasoning section
    3. Verbal section.
    • For the aptitude test, you must have to go through the aptitude book of R.s.aggrawal.
    • You must have to solve the previous papers of Tcs for practice.
    • Try to fasten your mathematical calculations.
    • If you successful clear this exam, you will be called for group discussion.
    • And next will be technical interview, followed by HR interview.
    • You must have to improve your communication skill.

Unregistered

tcs will visit my college aftr 15 days... i m vry tensd about apti..plz giv me sm suggestn to crack apti..

shine.com Array

Hi

T.C.S --TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES ..

>> To apply for the TCS you must fulfill the below eligibility criteria

>> You must not have any year Gap

>> Two active backlogs are eligible to app;y

>> You must have secured minimum of 60%

>> To prepare for the exam you must follow the

QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE BY " R.S AGARWAL "

>> Note doen the important formulae

>> Know your area of interests

>> Prepare well for the HR round , quite easy

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

If someone is good at aptitude and reasoning as well as good soft communication skill but need some further improvement at coding level then what is his chance for recruitment?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?