Unregistered

Prospectus and last 5 years paper of JNU for MA in Geography entrance exam?

Respected sir i am the topper of sophia collage,ajmer. I want to take admission in jnu..and want to pursue my ma in geography.Could you please send me the prospectus of jnu in ma georraphy..giving every detail of entrance exam of ma geography, including last 5 years entrance exam papers, entrance exam syllabus,its date of examination.Thank you

Unregistered

Re: Prospectus and last 5 years paper of JNU for MA in Geography entrance exam?

respected sir.... m student of national college,alwar i want to take a admisson in jnu plz...giving detail of last 5 years entrance exam and its date of examination. thank you..

Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Prospectus and last 5 years paper of JNU for MA in Geography entrance exam?

Respected sir, I want to take addmission in Jnu for m.a geography. I want to know what will be the best way to clear this exam. I have the books but don't know which topic I shoud focus more. Thankyou.

Unregistered

i need JNU entrence exam syllebus of MA english litreture at my my id - shozyadav@gmail.com

Unregistered

respected sir,I want to take addmission in jnu for m.a geography .I want to know what will be the best way to clear this exam. I have many books but don't know which topics I shouls focus more. Thankyou

Unregistered

respectly sir . I am a student of DDU GKP and I want to take admission in jnu and dont have any idea plz give me any ideas, thanks sir

kapildumela@gmail.com

respected sir,I want to take addmission in jnu for m.a geography .I want to know what will be the best way to clear this exam. I have many books but don't know which topics I shouls focus more. Thankyou

HANUMAN MEENA

respected sir,I want to take addmission in jnu for m.a geography .I want to know what will be the best way to clear this exam. I have many books but don't know which topics I shouls focus more. Thankyou hanumamonlineforyou@gmail.com

Unregistered

can I get last 5 years question papers of JNU for geography

Unregistered

what's fees for m.a. in history?

Unregistered

Sir can you please send me last 5 years question papers fo MA (Geography ) entrance exam

Unregistered

plz send me previous years entrance exam ques. papers of m.a in geography of JNU i just want see the pattern and want to do some practice. I exam day after tommorow, plz send ques. paper to my id -
    rv21196@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir plz send previous yr ques. paper for jnu entrance in m.a geography, i have exam day after tommorow. i want to see d pattern and want to do some practice. plz immediately send me d ques papers my id - rv21196@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir can you please send me last 5 years question papers fo MA (Geography ) entrance exam

emailid :- king.chanduraj@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir i want to know the syllabus of d.u and j.n.u. entrance test in geography and i also want to know about related books.please send your precious suggestion

sunnybeldih Array

Unregistered

i want to syllabus & last 5 years paper of JNU for MA in Geography entrance exam?

mahi4mk Array

HELLO.....
    my dear friend,

Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU) also known as JNU, is located in New Delhi, the capital of India. It is mainly a research oriented postgraduate university with approximately 8,000 students and a faculty strength of around 550.JNU MA Political Science entrance, the questions are based on the graduation level syllabus of Political Science.this university provide many courses through enterance exam now the time has come for the various exam conducted by the JNU.
    you also visit the exam details on the official website are:
    http://www.jnu.ac.in/

BEST OF LUCK...........

Unregistered

For how many branches of a subject can one opt in the entrance exams?

Unregistered

i have an urgent need of last 5 year entrance papers of geography
    email id:- arifhussainwar@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir i want question paper or ma geography for last two year.plz send me at my email id proffesionalcricketer@gmaiil.com

Unregistered

email id:- sonal_rbindra@yahoo.com

Unregistered

email-sonal_rbindra@yahoo.com

Unregistered

i nipul yadav student of rie bhopal want to take addmission in jnu in geography 2013-15. i want last 6 years questions paper of geography. so that i can prepare myself.

Unregistered

sir i want question paper or ma geography for last two year.plz send me at my email id
    princebkumar83@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir i want entrance question paper of M.A. geography for last five year.plz send me at my email id

princebkumar83@gmail.com

Unregistered

i am ashvini singh .i am pursuing graduation from bhu.i want to take admission in geogaraphy course in ma.piz send me last five years entrence paper.my mail id_singh.aks.ajay@gmail.com

Unregistered

hi iam trina das please send me the name books one needs to consult for preparing for the jnu & bhu entrance exam for msc in geography urgently please my email id is sayantan7072@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected sir. . i am Ashish Sharma. i would want to do my M.A. Geography from J. N. U. Delhi. . sir please send me the syllabus. pattern of entrance test. . last 5years question papers etc. on my email i d . . lovepassionmoney@rediffmail. com. . . i always thankful to you. .

Unregistered

Respected sir. . i am Malancha sarkar. i would want to do my M.A. Geography from J. N. U. Delhi. . sir please send me the syllabus. pattern of entrance test. . last 5years question papers etc. on my email i d . . .sarkarmalancha@gmail.com i always thankful to you.

malancha Array

Respected sir. . i am malancha. i would want to do my M.A. Geography from J. N. U. Delhi. . sir please send me the syllabus. pattern of entrance test. . last 5years question papers etc. on my email i d .. sarkarmalancha@gmail. com. . . i always thankful to you. .

Unregistered

Sir,
    Kindly send me the prospectus,last 5years question paper,model paper for 2013 M.A. Entrance Exam of Geography and a list of most reliable books for its preparation on My E-mail id,i.e. sunaina.arya_8@hotmail.com

Unregistered

Sir,
    Kindly send me the prospectus,last 5years question papers,model papers for 2013 M.A. Entrance Exam of Geography and a list of most reliable books for its preparation on My E-mail id,sarkarmalancha@gmail.com

Unregistered

SIR ,
    Kindly sent me the last 5years question papers for 2013 M,sc entrance exam geography and list of most useful books for its perparation on my E-mail id, poonamchatak@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir/mam, i am a final year student of B.A.(HONS.)GEOGRAPHY, wishing to apply for masters in geography in JNU, DELHI. It is a request to please provide me with the last 5 year\'s question papers for entrance exam for masters in Geography, kindly send me at suresonam123@gmail.com -Regards...

shadab hussain

[QUOTE=Unregistered;26114]Respected sir i am the studant of d.u and i want to get addmition in jnu pleases sand me the qua paper and prospectus

Unregistered

Sir,
    Please send me the five years question of Geography MA entrance and plz send d name of books also.
    bhaswatimon@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir, kindly send me previous year paper for jnu entrance m.a in geography in my email bhrigurajboro@gmail.com.. thnx..

Unregistered

sir,
    please send me last five year question paper of jnu entrance M.A. in Geography in my email \"pravesh5180@gmail.com\"

Unregistered

Sir,
    Kindly send me the prospectus,last 5years question papers for 2013 M.A. Entrance Exam of Geography and a list of most reliable books for its preparation on My E-mail \"pravesh5180@gmail.com\"

Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
    PLEASE SEND ME THE LAST 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS FOR 2013 M.A ENTRANCE EXAM OF GEOGRAPHY. MY MAIL ID IS manishakhatun.dgp@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?