Unregistered

Procedure for fee reimbursement of engineering course?

what is the procedure to renewal the fee-reimbursement of the engineering course

joyshreenath Array

Re: Procedure for fee reimbursement of engineering course?

Hi,
    Your question is a bit confusing to me. What kind of a fee reimbursement are you talking about? Is it the caution money which was taken from you at the time of counseling or is it something else. See, as far as my knowledge goes, you cannot ask for reimbursing your college fee. Never is a college fee, that is the semester fee that is taken from a student is reimbursed in any college or university.
    If it is the case of caution money then you can apply for it online. You need to apply for it along with few other friends of yours of the same course. You need to mention the time of counseling and the amount and the reason for reimbursing it. Though there is very little chance of this being done, but still you can give it a try, as this is a type of reimbursable money.
    Other than this if you have given more money as your college fee by mistake then also you need to fill up a form and submit it addressing the college administration about your mistake. You will get the form in your college office. These are the two cases for which you can try.

indyarocks Array

reimburse_man.jpg

hello friend to Reimburse the fees,

Take up the admission order slip and take up the challan of exam fees paid.

take this to the Head officer of the KEA during the seat selection.

Usually they wont encourage to reimburse the fees still if you find lucky you might get.

Preferabaly take strong reasons for backing up seat, all the best.

srinivas933 Array

Hai friend,Your question is a bit confusing to me. What kind of a fee reimbursement are you talking about? Is it the caution money which was taken from you at the time of counseling or is it something else. See, as far as myknowledge goes, you cannot askfor reimbursing your college fee.Never is a college fee, that is the semester fee that is taken from a student is reimbursed in any college or university.If it is the case of caution money then you can apply for itonline. You need to apply for it along with few other friends of yours of the same course. You need to mention the time of counseling and the amount and the reason for reimbursing it. Though there is very little chance of this being done, but still you can give it a try, as this is a type of reimbursable money.Other than this if you have given more money as your college fee by mistake then also you need to fill up a form and submit it addressing the college administration about your mistake. You will get the form inyour college office. These are the two cases for which you can try.GOOD LUCK.

shars Array

hi,

fee-reimbursement is a government scheme which is provided by the govt for the economically backward students who get rank engineering and not able to purse b.tech cause of financial instability.

for renewal of the fee reimbursement you have to go to the online link http://www. apscp.cgg.gov.in

there you have to complete the online application by uploading your photo

you have to upload the credentials via income certificate given by thasildar, caste certificate, if you are white card holder xerox copy of that and your previous year course marks list, study certificate from the educational institutioon from where you are pursuing engineering,after uploading all you have to submit the online application then a number generated you have to preserve it for future use.

after all the process completed govt authorities check the necessary documents and alott you fee reimbursement

Unregistered

i already attent for certificate verification .But in that i did not submet my Income certificate .If i submet my income certificate now is any chance to get free seat or fee reimb.case

mahi4mk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i already attent for certificate verification .But in that i did not submet my Income certificate .If i submet my income certificate now is any chance to get free seat or fee reimb.case
    Dear Aspirant...

It is a Government Scheme that those Students who are financially weak can get their Engineering Fee

from Government. There is certain Criteria which is government provide in order to get the reimbursement.

The Fee of Reimbursement will be refund through Bank account by the Government.If you apply for the

Reimbursement it is not necessary that you will definetly get it. Only some students will be selected for

the Reimbursement. In order to get the Reimbursement you need to Fulfill the following Criteria.

Eligibility for Reimbursement Scheme:-

1.Your father's income should not be more than 1 lakh for OBC and General and not more than 2 lakh for SC and ST.

2. You should not have any back in previous Year.

Documents Required for Reimbursement:-

1.Income certificate

2.Caste certificate

3.Your bank account passbook photocopy .

4.Copy of previous year mark sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Income Certificate is must for the Reimbursement. Without Income Income Certificate it is not possible.

You have to apply again before the last date of Fee Reimbursement Scheme. You will get the Scholarship

if your father's Income is fall under the Eligibility Category.

Unregistered

im doing mca . i have a backlog in 1year. Am i eligible for fee reimbursement??

Unregistered

i am studying polytechnic(3years diploma cource).i will complete this cource in mar-april 2013.i want to study b-tech through E-cet. i have full cofidence that i can get good rank in e-cet, but iam not able to study due to our ecomical status.caste-oc.will government pay any fee reimbursement to me? please answer to my question and how much of amount that the government will pay? plz

Unregistered

I want to apply for fee reimbursement for engineering,iam an oc candidate,i have a doubt wether i have to submit caste certificate or not

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?