Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?

myself chaitra i am persuing MSc Engineering in Coventry University collabrated with M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies , bangalore.. I want to do my internship in ISRO.. so what's the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO??? Please do reply...

Unregistered

Re: Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?

tell me the procedure for applying....

Unregistered

how to apply for summer internship in isro for 2013 i am an 8th sem biomedical engg pursuing student

Unregistered

Hello... Sir.. I am third year electronics and communication student.. Want to know how to apply for the internship in ISRO. Kindly reply me @ Chetana.kurkoti@gmail.com

fastrack Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    myself chaitra i am persuing MSc Engineering in Coventry University collabrated with M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies , bangalore.. I want to do my internship in ISRO.. so what's the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO??? Please do reply...

Hello.,.,.,.,

Hai..........

download (3).jpg

I S R O : INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH AND ORGANIZATION.

There is considerable scope in the coming years for the next level of integration and consolidation.

*The persons who are wants to do the research on the space can go for these organization can serve for the unit.

* There will be a wide growth for the coming years.

*The salary and the incentives in these field will be very high.

* As the organization is the International Brand.

* And we have to work with the Foreign countries.

ALL THE BEST...............

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?