natasha nanda Array

Previous years Preliminary and Mains question papers of Punjab Civil Service exam?

Hi
    can anyone please help me to send previous pcs (punjab civil services) soved preliminary and mains paper either on exam result india or on ma e mail idnatash.nanda@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Re: Previous years Preliminary and Mains question papers of Punjab Civil Service exam?

Previous years Preliminary and Mains question papers of Punjab Civil Service exam?

Unregistered

Re: Previous years Preliminary and Mains question papers of Punjab Civil Service exam?

please provide me the previous years ques papers of punjab civil services (mains)of general studies, geography and public administration at veera.nimit@gmail.com

Unregistered

Plz send me history mains question paper of punjab pcs if anyone is hving at my id harveen19@gmail.com

lehra11 Array

hii...can anyone plz send previous year question paper of psychology for pcs mains at vikramlehra@hotmail.com....thnx

Unregistered

please provide me history Mains , General Studies PRelims Question papers for pcs my id is ; jyoti.verma_chd@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Please provide me previous Punjab PCS paper of History -II mains

urgently needed..please mail me at

singhravinder1428@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please send me pcs preliminary previous question papers at shinumittal12@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?