Unregistered

Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for Mechanical Engineering specialized candidate?

sir,
    i need the previous year question paper of HAL management trainee previous year question paper for mechanical engineering .please send me the question ,it is very urgent for me. thank you.

Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for Mechanical Engineering specialized candidate?

i need HAL previous years question papers for management trainee(technical) for electronics please send to divys.reva@gmail.com..please.....

Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for Mechanical Engineering specialized candidate?

i need HAL previous years question papers for management trainee(technical) for information technology please send to akshaykumarsmec@gmail.com..please.....

Unregistered

please i need HAL previous years question papers for management trainee(technical) for computer science.. please send to shivaraj.honnakatti@gmail.com..

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

I have attached some question papers to prepare for HAL Graduate Trainee Mechanical Engineering Stream exam please download all and prepare well for exam to score more and to get job.

If you have a bachelor degree or any other equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent then you may apply for this exam

All the best
    Attached Files

Unregistered

sir i need to previous yr question for management trainee my email id cb8040@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir please i need HAL previous years question papers for management trainee(technical) for electronics & communication my email id \'\'rsbdondow@gmail.com\'\'.

Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper of hal .

sir,
    i need the previous year question paper of HAL management trainee previous year question paper for mechanical engineering .please send me the question ,it is very urgent for me. thank you.[/QUOTE]

megh@ Array

HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HAL:-

>>The candidates should have B.Tech/B.E degree.

>>The candidates should get at least 65% marks in his graduation level.

>>The age of the candidates should be below 35 years.

>>The candidates should be Indian citizen.

For more detail you may check http://www.hal-india.com

Here I have attached some question paper of HAL management trainee please check.
    Attached Files

Unregistered

pls any one send the previous year hal question paper

monatalk Array

hi anybody can send me aeronautical model question paper for hal mt online test

Unregistered

I need previous year question papers of Aeronautical Engineering, Please send it to praveen.vaidhy@gmail.com

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

HAL Stand For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
    ELIGIBLE CRITERIA :

>> B.Tech/B.E Student With MINIMUM 65% In Gruduation Degree

>> Age Limit : Depend On The Notification's Term And Condition

For More Detail : http://www.hal-india.com

Book For HAL :

1. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited By Hephaestus Books
    2. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited By Llc Books

Attached Files

eduforall Array

Hi,

HAL - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced openings for Management Trainees.

The positions are for MT - Technical, Finance, HR and Material Management.

Eligibility criteria for MT Technical -

Minimum 65% aggregate marks in engineering degree exam.

Syllabus for exam -

There are 3 papers -

1. General Awareness - 40 questions

2. English and reasoning - 60 questions.

3. Specialiation subject - 100 questions.

Paper will be for 2.5 hrs.

There will be an online test first followed by the interview
    HAL sample paper.doc
    HAL2.pdf

Ashokmopuru Array

Hello sir
    please send me HAL previous papers for management trainee mechanical engineering
    my mail id is : ashokmopuru.310@gmail.com

thank you

Unregistered

i need the syllabus and last ten years question papers for preparing for HAL..plz send it to mysticcrab@yahoo.com

Unregistered

please send me HAL previous papers and syllabus for mechanical engineering to my mail id:mysticcrab@yahoo.com

AnujR Array

Here i have attached some previous question papers of HAL Exam.

Thanks..
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?