Unregistered

Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for Aeronautical Engineering candidate?

Hello Sir

Please provide me the HAL management Trainee Old Question Papers
    I m Aeronautical engineering student so please provide me sir
    thank you in advance

Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for Aeronautical Engineering candidate?

sir i hav applied for management trainee post for that i need the pattern of the previous year question papers so please tel me from where i can i get my email is ashish41p@gmail.com

Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for Aeronautical Engineering candidate?

sir pls sent the pevious year quesion for hal-mt cse

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

I have attached some question papers to prepare for HAL Management Trainee exam for Aeronautical Engineering streams so please download all question papers and prepare well for exam

All the best
    Attached Files

Unregistered

Hi, please provide model papers for Management Trainee HR...

Thanks in advance.

bindu558t Array

Re: Previous year question papers of HAL Management Trainee exam for CSE candidate?

pl send previous years hal MT CSE -bindu558t@gmail.com

Unregistered

i am pallavi . i have applied management trainee post. therefore i need which books i have to refer to this exam . and i want previous question paper. please i f have any files can you send this email.id(pallavigowda077@gmail.com).

Regads,

Pallavi

Unregistered

i ve applied for HAL Management Trainee (Technical)-2012. My stream is Electronics & Communications. please guide me for some previous years papers and supportive study material

Unregistered

hi,
    i ve applied for HAL Management Trainee (Technical)-2012. My trade is Electronics & Communication. Please provide me some previous year question papers and study material for the same at my email address akki.saxena07@gmail.com

thanks&regards,
    akanksha

Unregistered

i am ushaswitha . i have applied for management trainee post . can you please post the electrical previous question papers

Unregistered

Hi, I am Vikas. I have applied for HAL MT test under Computer Science stream. Please do provide me some of the previous year question papers and study material corresponding to my platform at my email address vikas.ven@hcl.com

Unregistered

sir pls sent the pevious year quesion for hal-mt cse

at kap58627@gmail.com

Unregistered

i am aeronautical engineering. i want question paper for HAL management trainee. please mail to this id anbutrustcare1989@gmail.com

Unregistered

Can anyone plz send me previous year papers for HAL mngment Trainee CS @
    shivam.osr@hotmail.com
    plz help me
    Thanx.........

Unregistered

Hi.Please send me cse previous papers for management trainee exam of Hal to k_satya88@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir, i am ramesh . i hav applied 4r HAL-MT (ECE)..can u plz provide me some previous question papers ...at my id... puttarameshyadav@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir plz mail me HAL MT mechanical question paper with solved.
    mail id is nilay_singh86@yahoo.com

Unregistered

PleaHi, I am prathyusha. I have applied for HAL MT test under Computer Science stream. Please do provide me some of the previous year question papers and study material corresponding to my platform at my email address prathyushamkumar@gmail.com.

Unregistered

could anybody plz send me old HAL MT Mechanical papers @ nadeemthegreat@yahoo.com

anamika21 Array

sir i have applied for HAL MT (ECE) so please send me the solved previous papers (ece) trade..
    my id is anamikabajpai1991@gmail.com
    thank you sir.

Unregistered

sir i have applied for HAL MT (CSE) so please send me the solved previous year papers (CSE) trade..
    my id is sushant.behera90@gmail.com
    thank you sir.

Unregistered

hi can u please provide me with previous year question paper to my email id vignesh.8c@gmail.com
    thank you in advance:)

Unregistered

Please send me HAL Management Trainee-Technical in ECE,2012 syllabus and previous year question papers to my mail id (pgmaha15@gmail.com)

Unregistered

sir i have applied for HAL MT (ECE) so please send me the solved previous papers (ece) trade..
    my id is tharunkanth6@gmail.com
    thank you sir.reply asap

megh@ Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi can u please provide me with previous year question paper to my email id vignesh.8c@gmail.com
    thank you in advance
    Dear Friend,
    HAL is Hindustan Aeronautical Limited.

It recruits B.Tech/B.E graduate candidates.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HAL RECRUITMENT:-
    • The candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E degree.
    • The candidates should be Indian citizen.
    • The age of the candidates should be below 35 years.
    • The candidates should score at least 65% in the graduation level.

Here I have attached some of the question papers please check.
    Attached Files

Unregistered

Hello,
    please sir provide me some old papers & sample papers of MT(MECHANICAL).

Unregistered

Hi i have applied for managment trainee technical(ECE) in HAL plese send me the study material and previous year question papers to this mail id

raghuhs405@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma\'am,

I have received my admit card for MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (Technical) computer science entrance examination.

Can you PLEASE provide me the syllabus for it-COMPUTER SCIENCE.

I will be highly obliged.
    jagtapsneha07@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Jagtap Sneha.

Unregistered

hii sir.i have applied for management trainee for ece stream so plz kindly send me previous question papers to saisavitha135@gmail.com

Unregistered

i am an aeronautical engineer pls send me some old year management trainee question papers related to aeronautical stream..
    thnk u

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma\\\'am,

I have received my admit card for MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (Technical) computer science entrance examination.

Can you PLEASE provide me the syllabus for it-COMPUTER SCIENCE and previous year quesution papers ,this s my mail_id :mehreenabano786@gmail.com

AnujR Array

hal.jpg

HAL1.jpgasset.jpgasset (2).jpg
    Attached Files

Unregistered

Can u please send me previous year question paper and syllabus of HAL for computer science..It would be very helpful.. thank you... Pls send me to rraichel.com@gmail.com

nikhil rajeshuni Array

hi .............can any one of u send HAL Management Trainee Post (Technical-ECE) syllabus and previous year question papers...........to nikhil.guptha23@gmail.com.........

Thank you...
    Nikhil

shettyanil Array

Sir,can u plese send me previous year question paper for HAL management trainee(technical) for mechanical branch to my id:anil.shetty@rocketmail.com

Unregistered

Sir,please please send me previous year question paper for HAL management trainee(technical) for mechanical branch to my id:sureshbehra.8@gmail.com
    i must

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma\\\\\\\'am,

I have received my admit card for MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (Technical) Electronics and Communication entrance examination.

Can you PLEASE provide me the syllabus for Electronics and Communication and previous year quesution papers ,this s my mail_id :lavanyabklav@gmail.com

Unregistered

kindly send me previous paper of hal in cse branch. id- ashiromanee@yahoo.com

dhivya pg Array

sir..... can u please send me the model question papers for Managament Trainee - HAL for ECE department ??? sir......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?