Unregistered

Previous year question paper related to CSE for PGECET entrance exam of APSCHE?

Iam preparing for the PGECET entrance exam which is conducted by APSCHE, can i get some previous year question papers related to CSE stream.

Unregistered

Re: Previous year question paper related to CSE for PGECET entrance exam of APSCHE?

pls send me previous question papers to <govardhan.kola3@gmail.com> from cse stream

pradeep.phm Array

Re: Previous year question paper related to CSE for PGECET entrance exam of APSCHE?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Iam preparing for the PGECET entrance exam which is conducted by APSCHE, can i get some previous year question papers related to CSE stream.

Hi friend,

here are the old papers for the PGECET CSE section. please check the attachments.

pradeep.phm Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi friend,

here are the old papers for the PGECET CSE stream please check the attachments.

i am also sending the detailed syllabus of PGECET foe CSE stream.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM.
    Attached Files

Unregistered

Sir,I am preparing for pgecet exam and I could not find any previous year question papers. could u please send me the pgecet previous year question papers with solutions & syllabus also to gangula.neerajha@gmail.com as soon as possible. my stream is IT.

Unregistered

PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS FOR PGECET CSE STREAM

Unregistered

is the paper same for both cse and it streams?

Unregistered

pls send me pgecet old papers for cse/it stream

Unregistered

pls send me solved pgecet old papers for cse/it stream

Unregistered

plzzz send me pgecet old papers of cse<devaswetha.deva@gmail.com>

Unregistered

plzzz send me pgecet old papers of cse<bshiva16@gmail.com>

Unregistered

Sir,I am preparing for pgecet exam and I could not find any previous year question papers. could u please send me the pgecet previous year question papers with solutions & syllabus also to bshiva16@gmail.com as soon as possible. my stream is IT.

Unregistered

Sir,I am preparing for pgecet exam and I could not find any previous year question papers. could u please send me the pgecet previous year question papers with solutions & syllabus also to sudhirgrandhi1249@gmail.com as soon as possible. my stream is IT.

Unregistered

i want the pgecet previous papers plz send to my mail:mounikareddy1225@gmail.com

Unregistered

i want the pgecet previous papers plz send to my mail:amb19g@gmail.com

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/previous-year-question-paper-related-cse-pgecet-entrance-exam-apsche-26767.html#ixzz2TwJImDWJ

Unregistered

i want the pgecet previous papers plz send to my mail:mounikareddy1225@gmail.com

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/previous-year-question-paper-related-cse-pgecet-entrance-exam-apsche-26767.html#ixzz2TwJImDWJ

pooj@ Array

PGECET-Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.

PGCETis a AP State Level Common entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech./M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / M. Tech. / M. Plg./Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses conducted by
    University College of Engineering, Osmania Uni- versity on behalf of A.P. State Council of
    Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government ofA.P., Hyderabad.

Eligibility Criteria:

>>You should have passed B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch./ B. Planning or equivalent examination for admission into relevant PG courses and its Specializations/ Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) courses .

>>Final year students of the above mentioned streams can also apply.

>>You must apply for PGECET-2012 test papers through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).

Fee Details:

>>Registration fee for each test paper is Rs. 500 ( Rs 250 in case of SC/ST)

Exam Pattern:

>>Exam Duration of exam is 2 hours.

>>Questions will be 120 multiple choice objective type ,carrying one mark for each question.

>>The cut off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 25% , in case of SC/ST there is no Minimum Marks.

>>The Question Papers will be in English only.

Exam Timings:

>>The examination will be held from 10.00 am to 12.00 am and 2.00pm to 4.00 pm as per the Time Table given in this Information Booklet.

More Information About PGCET:

>>PGECET-2012 examinations consists of e a c h paper of 2 hours duration and carries a maximum of 120 marks.

>> All the question papers of PGECET-2010 will be objective type.

>>You have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate
    bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with HB Pencil
    only.

>>OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the Question Booklet

You can download the exam papers from the given website.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?