Unregistered

Previous year question paper for Operator cum Technician Trainee (ECE) of SAIL?

I want to get previous year question paper for operator-cum- technician trainee(ece) for Sail.

malik.sumit93 Array
    D-68/3 , ishwar Colony , Arjun park , Najafgarh , New Delhi-43

Re: Previous year question paper for Operator cum Technician Trainee (ECE) of SAIL?

For the Previous year Question Paper for operator-cum-technician trainee(ece) for SAIL , , you can check this on by Searching on GOOGLE and on the homepage WEBSITE of SAIL..................BEST OF LUCK..........

Luckyman Array

Re: Previous year question paper for Operator cum Technician Trainee (ECE) of SAIL?

Hello Friend,
    SAIL
    SAIL Conducts its Own exam for Recruiting Candidates.

I can Attach Some papers of SAIL.

prepare well

All the best.................
    Attached Files

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Those candidate are completed Diploma and B-TECH degree with ECE department are applicable for SAIL Exam.

I have attached some Question Paper .

So Please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.
    Attached Files

Unregistered

I want to know the patter of question paper for operator cum thchnician of sail.
    please send me the questiom pattern and syllabus in this id. sujit.me53@gmail.com

SHIV NANDAN Array

Please send me the questiom pattern and syllabus and Bokaro 2012 sample question papers in this id.nshiv2104@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz send my Email ID last 5 year pervious question paper for Operator Cum Technician (Machanical) my mail ID madhu_dipl@rediffmail.com

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,

Following books contain the previous question papers with answers for SAIL examination.These books are useful for you to prepare for the examination.Practice well with following books,

SAIL Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainees (Technical) Electronics & Communication Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide by GKP

Electronics Objectives (For UPSC, PSU, GATE, SAIL Exams) by G K P

Guide to General Aptitude Test for NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and Other Public Sector Exams by G K P

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

please send me the previous question paper and syllabus pattern ..................\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"sudhakar.oleep3@ gmail.com\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"

Unregistered

please send me previous question paper & syllabus to sinjurajs@gmail.com

Unregistered

please send me previous question paper & syllabus in sail to
    mitsrimanta@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir my self anurag I applying for the post octt mechanical please sir tell me about syllabus
    anuragbly90@gmail.com

Unregistered

please send me Previous year question paper for Operator cum Technician Trainee (mech) of SAIL on my email..mdalaymohiuddin@gmail.com

AMIT CHAWLA Array

Sir
    Plz send me previous year paper for operator cum technician trainee(ece) of sail on my email id........ amitchawla299@gmail.com

Unregistered

PLESE SEND ME QUESTION PAPPER FOR OCTT IN MY EMAIL ID- mdazaadhussain@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

can some please send me old question papers of sail to ravitheja306@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir i want sail oct mechanical syllbus and model paper, please sen me email id yasodh143@gmail.com

Unregistered

Plz sir give me sail OCT fitter quchen paper

Unregistered

plz send my Email ID last 5 year pervious question paper for Operator Cum Technician (DIPLOMA, Machanical) my mail ID pranabkumar96@gmail.com.

sivaditya Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to get previous year question paper for operator-cum- technician trainee(ece) for Sail.
    Exam Pattern of SAIL MT of ECE:-
    1. SAIL Conducts an Written Examination, GD and PI for Management Trainee Recruitment..
    2. There are a Single Paper for Written Examination of 2.5 Hours...
    3. There are 5 Sections in The Exam paper..
    4. 1st Section is Reasoning of 45 Marks..
    5. 2nd Section is Quantitative Aptitude of 35 Marks..
    6. 3rd Section is General Awareness of 35 Marks...
    7. 4th is General English of 35 Marks...
    8. 5th and Last Paper is ECE Paper of 100 Marks...
    9. Candidates who will Qualify The Written Test will be Called for Group Discussion Then After for Interview....

previous papers link http://www.indiagol . com/forum/showthread.php?1361-Download-SAIL-Model-Question-Paper

Unregistered

date to download of bokaro admit card?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?