dbhardwaj Array

Previous 5 years 12th CBSE question papers for Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?

Resp sir; can you please send me the previous 5 years question paper of 12th CBSE science stream (maths,chemistry,physics,computer science) or its link for my preparation. with regards

gauribalram@yahoo.co.in

Re: Previous 5 years 12th CBSE question papers for Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?

Please send previous 5 years 12th CBSE papers for maths, physics, chemistry and computer science.

Unregistered

Re: Previous 5 years 12th CBSE question papers for Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?

can you please provide it in PDF format?

Unregistered

how can i download the questions papers

Unregistered

can you please send me the previous 5 years question paper of 12th CBSE science stream (maths,chemistry,physics,computer science) or its link for my preparation. with regards

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear I have attached some previous years question papers of CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education for XII level for all Mathematics, Physics, Computer science and Chemistry subjects, please download all these attached files and start your preparation for examination and if you will complete all these papers twice or thrice then you will definitely complete 50% preparation for examination and will be able to score very good marks in the 12th class so that you must practice with these papers and get completed for exam

All the best
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?