Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare for IPCC exam along with Full time job? Details about the Articleship in IPCC? Whether a candidate have to give the exam of all subjects if he will not clear any subject? Salary of CA as a Fresher?

Hi, I passed out doing B.Com in 2004, worked from then till now, did my Executive Programme in Global Business Managemnt while working from IIM- Calcutta, now wish to do the CA course. I have had a huge gap with regards to B.Com and accounting. I would need to go through the concepts again. As per the new update in this year, you don't have to appear for the CPT anymore and can directly enrol for the IPCC. I enquired in a Coaching Centre in Bangalore and they advised the coaching will be conducted for 7 months before the IPCC which is held twice a year in May and November and the fee is Rs.28000, classes would be conducted everyday for around 5 hrs. I think it is kind of late for me to prepare for the may exam for next year as the classes have started now and the classes for the Nov exam would start in Feb next year. 1) Please advise after writing IPCC in Nov next year, what is the next step and how long will it take to complete CA.2) Also, since I am working, will it be possible for me to attend classes and study as well as I am out of home working for atleast 12 hrs. 3) What kind of preparation do I need to do before I start the IPCC classes as I have been out of touch with accounts for so many years.4) Which stage is the CA Intern and CA Final?5) What is articleship and does it need to be done full time?6) How many hours of study do I need a day apart from coaching classes?7) Can I do CA with a full time job?8) How many subjects do I need to do in each level?9) If any subject is not cleared, do all the subjects have to be written all over again?10) When do you start vearning a stipend and how much would it be?11) What starting salary can you expect as a fresher CA and when would it increase?Expecting a response to all my questions.Thanks a lot.

dharmesh99 Array

Re: Is it possible to prepare for IPCC exam along with Full time job? Details about the Articleship in IPCC? Whether a candidate have to give the exam of all subjects if he will not clear any subject? Salary of CA as a Fresher?

Dear Friend,
    IPCC course duration is 9 month.
    Student who is pass in Common Proficiancy Test conducted by ICAI
    and pass in 12th or equivalent can give IPCC Examination.
    SIX subjects and seven papers come in IPCC exam.
    Seven papers name is given as following:
    ~Accounting
    ~Law, Ethics and Communication
    ~Cost Accounting and Financial Management
    ~Taxation
    ~ Advance Accounting
    ~Auditing and Assurance
    ~Information Technologyand Strategic Management
    Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

Re: Is it possible to prepare for IPCC exam along with Full time job? Details about the Articleship in IPCC? Whether a candidate have to give the exam of all subjects if he will not clear any subject? Salary of CA as a Fresher?

While doing IPCC course is it compulsory to be working in an audit firm or be articled, is it possible to do IPCC full time study without working.

Badshah Array

• As per the new notifications from the Institute of Charatered accountants of India i.e ICAI, if you have complete the graduation or post graduation in commerce stream with minimum 55% then you are eligible to enter in IPCC directly.
    • So, firstly you must 55% in the b.com to enter in IPCC without CPT.
    • IPCC course is divided into two groups.
    • If you appear in the ipcc in nov next year, then the result will arrive in FEB 2014.
    • After that if you cleared Ist group then the articleship of 3 years of yours will be started.
    • You will be eligible to appear in the CA final exam in the year 2016.
    • It's an tough examination, so the good preparation is also needed. In other words either you have to choose CA course or work.

Unregistered

i am doing phd full time, can i do ipcc( CA ) with phd???

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?