Unregistered

Is it possible for me to pursue B.Tech in regular mode? Which university offer admission in 2nd year for lateral entry in regular mode?

Dear Sir,Sub.: [Admission from Lateral entry in B.Tech (Civil Engg).I am studying in Diploma In Civil Engineering (3 Years) From "Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic, Mathura." Affliated to "Institute Of Advance Studied In Eduction University {IASE (DEEMED) UNIVERSITY}", Sardarshahar, Rajasthan. From DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL.I want to Do B.Tech with Civil Engg.(2nd Year) in Regular mode.Is this Possible or Not ?If Possible than which university will give addmission in 2nd year with lateral entry in Regular Mode.Please mention the List Of Universities Name.Please reply on my email idssdhiraj99@yahoo.in

sai5a3 Array

Re: Is it possible for me to pursue B.Tech in regular mode? Which university offer admission in 2nd year for lateral entry in regular mode?

hai friend

civil engineering is the best course now a days and for lateral entry students many state colleges and government universities will provide regular

mode entry for u and u are more preffered than a direct B.tech student for the campus placements

comming to andhrapradesh

the universities that provide lateral entry scheme in regular mode are

->JNTU-Kakinada

->JNTU-Hyderabad

->JNTU->Anantapur etc will provide regular mode for lateral entry students

indyarocks Array

Re: Is it possible for me to pursue B.Tech in regular mode? Which university offer admission in 2nd year for lateral entry in regular mode?

B-Tech2.jpg

hello friend there are lots of good univerities which provide Btech.

First of all to get into the second year of engineering you need to have come from the Diploma background then only its possible.

some of the universities are,

VTU

JNTU

ANNA

ANNAMALAI

Good courses to do are,

Electronics and communication

computer science

mechanical

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,
    You wana latral entry in B.tech after complete diploma ITI course ofcourse many university
    give chance for latral entry some private university like lovely professional university and
    UPTU university .You give AIEEE exam get score and then admission by through latral entry.
    other many university give this chance..
    GOODLUCK

karan555 Array

Hi friend,

It is completely possible to get admission in B.Tech regular mode after completing your Diploma course.There are many Universities in India which offers Engineering admissions to Diploma holders.To get admission in B.tech on the basis of Diploma course,you must have completed your Diploma course in any Engineering stream from a recognized Technical Education Board with at least 60% marks.

Most prestigious Engineering Colleges offering Lateral entry admissions are:

Punjab University,Chandigarh.

Punjabi University,Patiala.

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.

Punjab Technical University,Jallandhar.

KIITS University,Orrissa.

Chitkara University,Chandigarh.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology,Delhi

Amity School of Engineering and Technology,Noida

Delhi Technological University,Delhi.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana

DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology,Jallandhar.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology,Ferozepur.

PTU Giani Zail Singh Campus,Bathinda.

All the best.

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

it is possible you can join in the 2 year b.tech in the great civil engineering

their are some university's

at andhra pradesh

jntu kakinada

jntu hyd

jntu ant

and some well know university's you can get the admission essayily

hope this information helps you

good luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?