Unregistered

Past year papers and preparation material for Manipal MBBS entrance exam? Is there any coaching centre for the same?

Dear Madam/Sir

Are there any papers you can send me for past exam papers or preparation material for the manipal MBBS entrance exam. If not even book names will be appreciated. I would also like to know if there are any coaching centres for this particular exam. I have done my A levels in Botswana hence I am not familiar with the indian syllabus but wish to attempt the entrance exam for manipal. Thank you.

rajashekhar Array

Re: Past year papers and preparation material for Manipal MBBS entrance exam? Is there any coaching centre for the same?

manipal university will not provide any previous question papers as this test is online test
    if you want you can order for cd consisting of previous question papers
    there are three papers
    biology
    chemistry
    physics

THE CHARACTERISTICS ARE:
    1.exam is cimpletely free
    2.no regisstration required
    3.need latest browsers(opera/firefox)
    4.you are provided with 10 questions each time
    5.each carry 1 mark
    7.you will be provided with scoresheet at the end
    8.if exam stops in between refresh the page/restart the exam
    9.don't select multiple answers

rajashekhar Array

Re: Past year papers and preparation material for Manipal MBBS entrance exam? Is there any coaching centre for the same?

iam providing you some of the previous papers for mbbs manipal entrance exam

Unregistered

Hi , can anyone please help telling what kind of questions are there for English & General Aptitude in Manipal University MBBS exam???

Unregistered

I want to download previous year question paper. what to do for that

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> There are Number of Coaching Centers in India for the MBBS Entrance Test..,

>> The Some of the Best Coaching Centers in India are :--

MediTECH

CAREERFORUM

WinEntrance

Brilliant Tutorials

Allen Career Institute, Kota

Elite Academy

Oasis Educational Services

Naik Academy, Mumbai

Narayana Institute for Medical/Engineering Coaching, Delhi

Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute, Delhi

Yamuna Coaching Centre

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited

Anugraham Classes

Ascent Education

Sriram academy

-->>> And for the Previous Year Papers of MBBS entrance exam.,You can go through the following link.,These link gives the Information about Papers and how to prepare for the MBBS entrance test ...

http://www.successcds.net/bembbs.htm

.........GOOD LUCK.......

Unregistered

Which is the maximum marks ever scored and what is the minimum marks essential for getting an admission for MBBS in Manipal University, out of the total 240 marks?

Unregistered

from where can i get previous year sample papers for various medical entrance exams ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?