Unregistered

Which part of Kurukshetra University MCA entrance test should I prepare properly? Which questions should be solved first?

I have done bca with 55% marks. I want to do regular mca from kurukshetra university. The mca entrance sylebus has three parts: mathematics, analytical and logical ability and general english. Entrance test will be online. Out of these three parts which part should be properly prepared in comparative another part ? during test which questions should be solved out first ?

Unregistered

Re: Which part of Kurukshetra University MCA entrance test should I prepare properly? Which questions should be solved first?

what is the last date for filling mca enterance forms 2012 ????

Unregistered

Re: Which part of Kurukshetra University MCA entrance test should I prepare properly? Which questions should be solved first?

what is the last date for filling MCA entrance forms 2012 ????

Neha S Array

Hello friend

The structure of the MCA entrance exam at Kurukshetra University is as follows:

There will be 200 questions of 1 mark each .the test is of 3 hours.

ELIGIBILITY :

The eligibility is to have mathematics as compulsory subject with atleast 55% marks either at 10+2 or at graduation level.

The various sections are :

1.Mathematical Ability

2. general English

3. Analytical and Logical reasoning

Out of these ,the third section should be attempted first .

Th reason is that in the beginneing,ther students have fresh mind so they can sole the reasoning questions easily but if this section is attempted at the end ,the easy questions may seems to be boring .

You can have your own Time management to complete the full test in time.

Best of luck

Neha S Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is the last date for filling MCA entrance forms 2012 ????
    Hello friend

Kurukshetra University has not yet released the application forms for MCA entrance exam .

As soon as they are released,you can download them .

Till then you can practise for the various sections of the test to score good marks.

The various sections are :

1.Mathematical Ability (10+2 level)

2. general English

3. Analytical and Logical reasoning

Thanks

Unregistered

WHEN KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSIY MCA ENTRANCE FORMS 2012 WILL BE AVAILABE

Unregistered

what is the last date for filling MCA entrance forms 2012 of kurukshetra university ??

Unregistered

i hear that..kurukshetra university has now stop his entrance and admissions will be according to b.c.a marks..is this right??

Unregistered

what is the last date for filling the mca entrance form 2012 of kurukshetra university??

Unregistered

i have done my bca from gcw college from panjab university WITH 74.4% MARKS. am i elegible for mca entrance from kurukshetra university? Is mathematics compulsory for bca students at 2 level? tELL ME HOW TO APPLY FOR MCA ENTRANCE?

Unregistered

is kurukshetra university take admission on the basis of bca marks ,is that right?

Unregistered

The entrance for M.C.A of K.U is on 19th july . Can u provide me the previous year entrance questions solved or unsolved in any form. Plz. . Send them in my mail before 15.
    Thanx
    my mail id
    kdsharma24@yahoo.com

Unregistered

What I am eligible for mca in kuk if I am a B.com student? 2 (without maths). Which Process of admission mca in kuk.
    Bharatraj963@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir i am now in BCA 5th sem, i wants to do MCA from Ku . But i have not maths at 10 2 lavel.I am able to do mca from ku ?

Unregistered

if i have a re- apear in the 4th sem then i can fill the form of mca entarnce

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?