Unregistered

Model question papers and previous year question papers for Mental Ability Test of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant?

can i get the previous years question papers and model qustion paper fot mental ability test conducted for selection of assistant commandant in indian coast guard

m.khushhal Array

Re: Model question papers and previous year question papers for Mental Ability Test of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant?

Hello..
    Dear friend.. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant is a chalanging job you have to workhard for that for previos year quetion paper please follow thge following link which i am providing.. www.digiclass.in, www.extraminds.com/Free-Papers
    to get suceed in the exam please follow the following Books...
    1)-Test of Reasoning for Competitive Examinations By Thorpe
    2)-Upkar - Mental Ability Test by Dr. Lal & Jain
    3)-General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning 2Nd/Ed By Showick Thorpe

4)-Reasoning Test by Kamal Garg
    5)-Ramesh Mental Ability Test by Manoj Kr. Singh

Unregistered

Re: Model question papers and previous year question papers for Mental Ability Test of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant?

Hello sir, i am chanchal. I want to know the medium of Asst. CO exams.

Unregistered

what are advantges of mannure ?

Unregistered

Piease send Previous papers for chemistry & general awareness in ongc graduate trainee

Unregistered

hello sir.i am a diploma enng in ece. i willing to join the tecnical job in coast guard.may i know this exam related books.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?