Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for post of Probationary Officer in SBI or any other bank?

what is d minimum qualification for bank p. o post in sbi or any other bank my %ge in 10th was 58%,12th 72%,b.tech 75%.am i eligible for the post pls help sir its really urgent for my life

popeye Array

Re: Minimum qualification required for post of Probationary Officer in SBI or any other bank?

Probationary Officer is one among the best career options in banking sector job. If you are determined and ready to work hard can easily crack the PO test.

SBI Conducts SBI PO EXam every year. Selection Procedure of this exam is you have to give first Written examination and then go for Personal Interview.

Education Qualification :

You need to have completed graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with 60%.

You must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be grater than 28 years.

Five year relaxation is given to the SC/ST categories , 3 year relaxation is given to the OBC categories .

Syllabus Of SBI PO EXam :

General awareness

Reasoning Ability

Computer Knowledge

General English

Quantitative Aptitude

venkataprakash Array

Re: Minimum qualification required for post of Probationary Officer in SBI or any other bank?

Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria ::

The candidate have to holding the graduate degree with any discipline of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks . 55% aggregate marks for reserved categories . The candidate should have a good knowledge in the computer and candidate must know local languages . The candidate age should be between 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years and Upper age limits is applicable .

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO ::

## Graduation in any desire stream of a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
    ## There is no minimum marks required for SBI PO examination .
    ## Age limits :: 21 - 30 years and age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules .
    ## but there is no current notification of SBI PO .

Stage of SBI PO exam :: Written Exam , Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview . Written Exam consist of English Language , General awareness , Marketing , Analysis , Computer awareness , Data Analysis and Data Interperation , Reasoning .

Note :: The candidate must secure minimum 40% aggregate marks in written examination .

Other Top Bank examination is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this examination is conducted for 19 Public Sector Banks .

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO ::

## Graduation in any desire stream of a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
    ## There is no minimum marks required for IBPS PO Exam
    ## Age limits :: 20 - 30 years and age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules .
    ## IBPS examination was completed on 17/06/12

Note :: After qualifying the Written examination and the candidates are called for the Personal Interview . That time the banks demand 60% OR 55% aggregate marks in their graduation . So , if you have not these much marks then don't apply for IBPS .

learn Array

dear friend,

PO STANDS FOR Probationary Officer
    it is one of the best post in banks

eligibility for po

candidates needs to be
    12th passed from a recognised university
    candidates needs to
    score minimum of 60% in the graduation

age limit
    minimum age -18 years
    maximum age-28 years

relaxation is given to the upper age limit
    upto 3 years for obc
    upto 5 years forsc/st

selection process consists for 2 stages
    written exam
    interview

exam pattern

Hansa Sachdeva Array

The eligibility for the SBI bank PO exam is:

You must have completed graduation with minimum 60% marks in graduation (55% in case of SC/ST/OBC) from a recognized university..
    Your age must be between 21 to 30 years..
    Age relaxation of 3 years to the OBC and of 5 years to the SC/ST category candidates..

If you want to apply for other banks then minimum 55% marks in graduation is required..
    Age requirements are same as above..

GOOD LUCK

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is d minimum qualification for bank p. o post in sbi or any other bank my %ge in 10th was 58%,12th 72%,b.tech 75%.am i eligible for the post pls help sir its really urgent for my life
    Hello,
    The minimum qualification for the PO level exam of any bank is graduation with 60% marks in any stream from a recognized university, You must be of age in between 21 to 30 for PO level and for clerical in is in between 18 to 28...

As you have cleared your graduation with 75%, you are eligible...

All the best
    arpita_31

SKY.BHALODI Array

Yes you are eligible for the PO post because you fulfill all the criteria that are required for the post of PO like

-> one should done their graduation .
    -> one age should be between 21-30 for general cast , 21-33 for obc cast , 21-35 for sc/st cast .

The exam pattern include written test followed by interview .

The written exam consist of paper consists of five sections each of carry 50 objective type questions namely aptitude ,
    logical reasoning ,
    english ,
    general awareness and
    computer / marketing knowledge.

Then there are one descriptive type paper consist 5 questions carry 50 marks .

At last there are interview .

The final selection will be based on the marks secured in written test plus interview together .

wipro84 Array

Dear friend,

images (3).jpg

Bank jobs is very demand nowadays.For cracking PROBATIONARY OFFICERS post in banking sector candidate need the below qualification must

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS :

1. Candidate should completed any degree or graduation or post graduation courses from recognized university.

2. Candidate should secured minimum 55% aggregate in academics.

3. Candidate should born in india only.

>>> AGE LIMIT FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS :

1. For GENERAL candidates 21 - 30 years.

2. For OBC candidates 21 - 33 years.

3. For SC/ST candidates 21 - 35 years.

4. For Handicapped candidates 21 - 40 years.

>>> SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS ARE ;

1. Written test.

2. Personal interview.

>>> TOPICS FOR PREPARING THE BANK PREPARATION ARE :

1. Aptitude section.

2. Reasoning section.

3. General awareness section.

4. General english.

5. Computer awareness .

6. Descriptive section.

>>> WEBSITES FOR KNOWING THE BANK NOTIFICATIONS ARE :

1. http://www.ibps.in

2. http://www.rbi.in

3. http://www.sbi.co.in

4. http://www.idbi.com

>>> BOOKS FOR PREPARING THE ABOVE TOPICS ARE ;

1. R.S Aggarwal.

2. Upkar for general awareness.

3. G.K Publications.

All the best.....................

niveditasrivastava3110 Array

Minimum qualification required for PO is just graduation. ANd age limit is between 18yrs to 28 years.

Apart from this you need to clear the entrance exam of PO & once you have cleared the written exam you need to appear for an interview and have to qualify the same.
    Written exam for bank is IBPS www.IBPS.in/ You can visit the website to know about details. Your IBPS score is valid for one year. the syllabus is not very tough. it includes:
    1.Reasoning2. Quantitative Aptitude
    3.Computer Knowledge
    4.General Awareness
    5.English Knowledge
    6.English Descriptive Paper

I hope the information provided by me is of some kind of help to you.
    Regards
    Nivedita Srivastava

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,eligibility for Probationary officer are: one must have complete graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university.One should have minimum 60% in graduation.Age limit should be between 20-30 years.(relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC & 3 years for OBC candidate in upper age limit).Both male and female can appear for this exam.Selection procedure for SBI: 1) Written exam 2) Interview.Syllabus for PO exam:Reasoning,General english,Quantitative aptitude,General awareness,Data interpretation and data sufficiency,Computer and marketing,socio economic.For more details log on to www.statebankofindia.comAll The best....

rajwinder kaur Array

graduation or equilent degree is necessory for P.O exam. syllabus for PO is mathematical apptitude,general awareness,resoning ability,english,banking & marketing ability.Age limit for PO banking exam is 18 yrs(minimum) & 25 yrs(maximum)...Start your prepation as soon as posible. Good luck.......

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends...
    ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA FOR THE PO :
    • Candidate should completed any degree or graduation or post graduation courses from recognized university.
    • Student must be the citizen of INDIA.
    • Candidate should secured minimum 55% aggregate in academics for SC/ST candidate & secured 60% for the genaral candidate.
    AGE LIMITATION

For GENERAL candidates 21 - 30 years ,for SC/ST candidate age must be in between 21-35 & for the OBC candidate age must be 21-33 years.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

• Personal interview.
    • Written test.
    SUBJECTS ARE:

• Reasoning section.
    • General awareness section.

• Computer awareness .

• Marketing knowledge.

• General knowledge
    • General awareness

For futher information you should go through the official website in which bank you want to go.....

THANKING YOU..
    BEST OF LUCK.
    FROM REGARDS RIYA19

vikasjha39 Array

HI!
    I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for State Bank of India P.O exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR S.B.I P.O EXAM:-
    > Pass graduation with any stream from minimum 60% marks.
    For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
    > The age limit is 21-27 year.
    For ST/SC candidate age limit 21-30 Year.

Exam notification will be publish in Employment news paper.

There are three stage of selection:-
    > Written Exam
    > Group Discussion
    > Interview

GOOD LUCK!

aalarif Array

yes sir you are eligible to appear for Bank PO exam because you have satisfied the eligibility criteria for the exam having hotel management degree.
    1) the educational and age eligibilitiy criteria for IBPS Clerk exam is-that the candidate must have passed class 12 with 50% marks or have a bachelor or post graduate degree from a recognized university
    and also age limit-for general category-18-28 years
    for ST/SC category -18-33 years
    for OBC category-18-31 years.
    2) the educational and age eligibilitiy criteria for IBPS PO exam is -that the candidate must have a bachelors or post graduate degree from a recognized university.
    and age limit-for general category-20-30 years
    for ST/SC category-20-35 years
    for OBC category-20-33 years.

Unregistered

hai,
    minimum qualification for any bank exam is graduation with 60% and ofcourse you are eligible for the bank exams that held in india..sbi wont come under ibps so it will announce its date of exxam for next year very soon and ibps exams dates are also almost finished so you have to wait for another 5 or 6 months for all bank exams notifications in this mean while you can prepare for the exam by collecting related information for the exam because by only hard working you can crack the exam of any bank
    and one more thing age limit for bank exams is 21-28...

shars Array

dear friend..
    your are eligible for bank po exam either it is sbi bank or ibps exam as you have 75% in your graduation.. ibps po/mt conducted by ibps board and sbi clerk/ po/associate banks exam conducted by sbi. so this year all notification dates are finished so you have to wait for another 5 or 6 months for the both bank exams and the age limit for the bank exams is 21-28 if you are from open category in this mean while you can prepare for the exam by collecting related in formation ..
    goodluck

Unregistered

sir/mam,i have scored 59.9%marks in class X,i scored 49.9% marks in class XII,i scored 76.6%marks in diploma in computer sc& engineering, and i scored 74%marks in b.tech in CSE,so i am eligible fo banks PO exam..please rply me and obliged..(emailid-dipankarbasu89@gmail.com)

vandana0000 Array

Hi

A pass in Xth with 55% marks in aggregate
    OR
    A pass in XIIth with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized board
    OR
    A pass in graduation from a recognized university with 65% marks in aggregate.

Thanks

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Eligibility for SBI PO exam

A bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks

Age should be between 21-30 years and relaxation in age as per government guidelines

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category

If you have above mentioned qualification then you may apply and you are having enough qualification then you may easily apply for upcoming SBI PO exam and SBI has announced 2500 PO vacancies for upcoming year and SBI will announce the official notification for these vacancies with exam dates and application dates at the official website of SBIs www.sbi.co.in soon around November December so you should keep visiting at this website ad get more details about this exam.

All the best

Varam Array

Eligibility for SBI PO:

Educational criteria: Any degree from recognized university with minimum of 60% for general and there is 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Age Criteria:

Minimum: 21 years
    Maximum: 30 years.

This is applicable for general category.

There is age relaxation as follows

3 years for OBC.
    5 years for SC/ST.
    10 years for PWD.

Combined written exam is conducted by IBPS for 20 banks.

List of 20 banks which are under IBPS are:

1. Allahabad Bank
    2. Indian Overseas Bank
    3. Andhra Bank
    4. Oriental Bank of Commerce
    5. Bank of Baroda
    6. Punjab National Bank
    7. Bank of India
    8. Punjab & Sind Bank
    9. Bank of Maharashtra
    10. Syndicate Bank
    11. Canara Bank
    12. UCO Bank
    13. Central Bank of India
    14. Union Bank of India
    15. Corporation Bank
    16. United Bank of India
    17. Dena Bank
    18. Vijaya Bank
    19. Indian Bank
    20. IDBI Bank

Eligibility for IBPS PO:Educational qualification: Any degree from recognized university.

Age Criteria:

Minimum: 20 years
    Maximum: 30 years

Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows:

3 years for OBC.
    5 years for SC/ST
    10 years for PWD.

So, as you have a good percentage in your degree, you are 100% eligible for bank PO posts.

choco28 Array

Po stands for Probationary officer
    it is one of the best posts in banks

for po

candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in nay field
    candidate must score minimum of 60% in graduation

age limit
    minimum age 21 yrs
    and maximum age 30 yrs

relaxation to upper age limit is as follows
    for obc- 3 yrs
    for sc/st-5 yrs
    for Ph 10 -yrs

citizenship
    must have a Indian citizenship

selection procedure
    comprises of stages

written exam
    interview

PO exam pattern

shivashish puri 07 Array

Hello sir,

You have to doesn't worry about it. you are eligible for the exam of SBI and IBPS both.

minimum qualification required:

10th class 55%
    12th class 60%
    or a graduation degree from a recognized university with 50 %.

age required:

for gen: 20 to 28 years
    obc : 3 year relaxation
    sc/st: 5 year
    pwd: 10 years.

I hope this helpful to you....

Thanking you...

DANISH Array

The qualification required and other eligibility criterion for the post of PO in SBI is given below-

age limit- 21-30 years

qualification- a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university..
    minimum 50% marks in needed in graduation.

Citizenship-Indian nationality needed

The following age relaxation are available-
    3 years for OBC
    5 years for SC/ST
    10 years for physically handicapped

You can also give the IBPS exam to get a job in other PSU banks.
    through the IBPS exam you can get aa job in any of the 19 participating government sector banks.

the exam for this posts consist of questions based on the following topics-
    >English grammar and language
    >Aptitude
    >reasoning ability
    >general awareness
    >computer knowledge
    >banking awareness

you can refer the following books to prepare for the exam-

1>BANK PO AND SPECIALIST OFFICER EXAM -R.GUPTA

2>SBI PO WORK BOOK- KIRAN PUBLICATION

3>SBI-PO PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS-R.GUPTA

4>BANK PO SOLVED PAPER - KIRAN

GOOD LUCK

Ajaygupta123 Array

IBPS conducts examination for Bank PO and clerical posts every year twice. So you can apply for IBPS exam during May/June and Nov/December.

You must be a Graduate in any discipline to apply for IBPS PO and clerical job. Age should be 18 to 30 years for PO if you are general category. Age relaxation is available for other categories.

You can apply for IBPS exam through their website online. Only online application procedure is there for applying and no other way of application is accepted.

Fee is paid through Bank challan or Net banking or debit card.

After applying you have to wait till the exam date for downloading admit card . It will be available on IBPS site before the exam date. You have to take the print out and appear at the examination.

Without admit card you will not be allowed to appear for exam.

The paper will have 5 sections and there will be negative marking. If you fail in any of the sections then you will not qualify. You must pass in each and every section to be eligible for interview.

Merit is prepared on the basis of written exam and objective type paper.

spider man Array

SBI PO Exam: Eligibility and exam pattern
    Nationality: Indian
    Age Limit:
    1. 21-30 Years for general categories
    2. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35years
    3. Other Backward Classes: 33 years
    4. Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
    5. Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
    6. Candidates from Kashmir Division: 35 years
    Educational Qualification :
    1. The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent.
    2. Candidate should completed graduation from a recognized university with a minimum 65% average mark for general category ,60% for other classes is a must.
    3. The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling.
    all the best

Unregistered

sir i would like to u if a suggest a candidate who hv not scored 60%marks in graduation due to any reason bt scored 55% in post gradution should given a chance to apply for this exam,thus higher qualification candidate may come nd become proud of bank.this will increase the oppotunity for pg holders to be dream officer.plz sir forward my suggestion to higher authority who makes recruitment policies.think over this for sake of candidate.hope u will consider my voice.

EALPmember Array

Dear,

The eligibility for PO post in SBI is as follows:

- You must have Graduation degree from any recognized university or institute and degree can be in any
    any stream like Arts, Commerce , Science, Professional courses like engineering , medical or biotech courses.

- You must have at least 60% in graduation.

- Your age should be between 21-30 years if you belong to general category otherwise relaxation is given for
    OBC(3 years), SC/ST(5 years).

The recruitment procedure consists of a written exam and then GD and personal interview.

Almost similar eligibility criteria is followed for IBPS PO exam. IBPS conducts this exam for 20 centralized banks
    and after scoring good marks in IBPS, you will be shortlisted for any vacancy in any of the centralized banks.

Only difference is that age eligibility in IBPS PO exam is 20-30 years and minimum 60% in graduation is not confirmed yet.

The questions in these exams are of 4 sections:
    General Reasoning,
    General English
    Quantitative Aptitude
    Geral Awareness about computers and Banking field.

Unregistered

i passed my graduation in session dec 2011 m i eligible for common interview or not for bank po 2

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Dude ..

P.O -- PROBATIONARY OFFICER

To be Eligible to apply for SBI or Any Other bank Exams you must definitely fulfill the below Eligibility criteria

The minimum age must be 21 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 30 years

YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM DEGREE FROM ANY STREAM FROM ANY RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY

And there is an age Relaxation for the Reserved candidates

The Degree may be of Any stream

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

i hav secured 33% in grad . but my IQ n General Awareness is very gud . m i eligible to apply for PO recruitement of SBI 2013

Badshah Array

• State bank of India (SBI) has announced the examination for the bank probationary officer for his bank and other associate banks.
    • According to it, you need to have completed the graduation in any stream which should be from an recognised university.
    • Your's age for this exam should be between 21 years to 30 years.
    • Age relaxations is applicable to the reserved category students.
    • You can apply for this examination now as last date to apply is 23.02.2013 and the exam will be conducted on 28.04.2013.

aashish582 Array

Graduates in the age group 21-30 years are eligible to apply.
    Interested candidates can apply online between January 30 and February 23. A written examination would be conducted on April 28 this year.

Best Of Luck.

Mr.N Arora Array

Minimum qualification of PO in SBI:-

1.Minimum a graduate from a recognized University/Institution in any discipline can write CWE of SBI PO.

2.AGE: GEN: 21-30 years,relaxation for OBC 3 years, S/C S/T,Ex.serviceman: 5 years.

3.Nationality; Indian

4.Attempts: GEN: 4 attempts. OBC: 7 attempts.Other category: No limit.

Eligibility For IBPS PO(For 20 commercial Banks)

1.Minimum a graduate having 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution in any discipline can write CWE online IBPS PO exam.

2.Age: Gen: 21-30 years, relaxation for OBC 3 years,S/C S/T,Ex.Service man: 5 years.

3.Nationality: Indian.

Thank You,

selvakumar Array

Basically Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for Bank PO Examination ..

If your Completed Graduation then your eligible for SBI PO Examination ....

SBI stands for ( State of Bank of India )

Nationality Criteria :- Applicant should be citizen of India ..

Educational Criteria :- The Applicant should Complete graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University .

Minimum 60% Percentage of marks need in graduation Course to apply for other Bank PO Examination . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for SBI PO Examination ..

Applicant should be Fluency in English is Must ..

Applicant should have Basic Computer in Essential ..

Age Criteria :- Applicant age should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years of age at the time of appearing the Examination and Upper age Relaxation will applicable for following candidates ..

==> For SC/ST Candidates : - 5 Years Relaxation
    ==> For OBC Candidates : - 3 Years Relaxation
    ==> For PH/OH General Candidates :- 10 Years Relaxation
    ==> For PH/OH SC/ST Candidates :- 15 Years Relaxation
    ==> For PH/OH OBC Candidates :- 13 Years Relaxation

SBI PO Examination Pattern ::

=> General Awareness
    => English Language
    => Quantitative Aptitude
    => Reasoning Ability
    => Marketing Aptitude Test
    => Computer Knowledge

SK1 Array

Below is the Eligibilty to apply for the BANK PO exams:

Eligibilty for the IBPS PO exams: Graduation Pass
    Age should be between 20 and 30 years

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK PO exams:Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
    Age should be between 21 and 30 years

In both these exams OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

anky6656 Array

Qualification required for the post of P.O ( Probationary Officer) is -
    The Candidate shall complete graduation with atleast 60% marks
    Coming to Age minimum is 18 and the maximum is 30
    relaxation period is of 3 years to the OBC and of 5 years to the SC/ST category candidates

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

Qualifications required for Probationary Officer post are:
    You must have a bachelor degree pass in any stream from any recognized college.
    Your age should be between 21-30 years
    upper age limit is provided for Reserved category candidates
    3 years for OBC
    5 years for Sc/St
    10 years for Ph
    You should be citizen of India

With this above minimum qualification you can apply for the post of PO either for SBI or IBPS.

Thank you..

ashwak Array

Minimum Qualification for Bank P.O :- GRADUATION , From a recognised university
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you have completed B.tech , so you no need to worry . You are eligible for the SBI BANK P.O. exam and other bank P.o. exams also

You can also apply for the IBPS BANK P.O. exam .
    IBPS will conducts entrance exam for 19 nationalized Banks .

If you get a Good score in the IBPS BANK P.O. exam , then you will be called for the Interview .

Age criteria :-
    -------------

1. For the OC category candidates , age limit is 21-30 years

2. For the OBC Category candidates , age limit is 21-33 years

3. For the SC , ST category candidates , age limit is 21-35 years

Actually , your percentage in B.tech is too good , So , here also , you need not worry .

Prepare well for the exams

Reference Books for the P.O. exam are ,

1) Upkar prakashan

2) Arihant publication

3) Kiran prakashan

Good luck

RajveerSingh Array

The candidate need to holding the graduate degree with any discipline of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at the least 60% aggregate marks.55% aggregate marks for reserved categories.The candidate must have an excellent knowledge in the computer and candidate have to know local languages.The candidate age should really be between 21 years and must not have attained age 30 years and Upper age limits is applicable.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO

Graduation in just about any desire stream of a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
    There is no minimum marks needed for SBI PO examination .
    Age limits : 21 - 30 years and age relaxation is applicable depending on the Government rules .
    but there is no current notification of SBI PO .

Stage of SBI PO exam : Written Exam , Group Discussion accompanied by Personal Interview.Written Exam include English Language , General awareness , Marketing , Analysis , Computer awareness , Data Analysis and Data Interperation , Reasoning .

Note : The candidate must secure minimum 40% aggregate marks in written examination .

Other Top Bank examination is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this examination is conducted for 19 Public Sector Banks.

minimum qualification for any bank exam is graduation with 60% and ofcourse you are entitled to the financial institution exams that held in india..sbi wont come under ibps so it'll announce its date of exxam for next year soon and ibps exams dates may also be almost finished so you have to attend for another 5 or 6 months for all bank exams notifications in this mean when you can prepare for the exam by collecting related information for the exam because by only hard working you are able to crack the exam of any bank
    and yet another thing age limit for bank exams is 21-28.

A bachelor degree in just about any discipline from the recognized university with at the least 60% marks

Age should really be between 21-30 years and relaxation in age depending on government guidelines

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category

When you have previously discussed qualification then you may apply and you are having enough qualification then you may easily apply for upcoming SBI PO exam and SBI has announced 2500 PO vacancies for upcoming year and SBI will announce the state notification for these vacancies with exam dates and application dates at the state website of SBIs www.sbi.co.in soon around November December so you should keep visiting at this site ad get additional information about this exam.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?