Unregistered

Minimum qualification criteria for Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination?

please give me details about minimum educational qualifications criteria to appear in Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination in gujarat state and address of the chief boiler inspector's office

Unregistered

Re: Minimum qualification criteria for Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination?

Is Diploma electronics & Telecommunication Engineer having three years sugar factory work experience eligible for boiler second class proficiency examination

jyothipriyadashini Array

Re: Minimum qualification criteria for Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please give me details about minimum educational qualifications criteria to appear in Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination in gujarat state and address of the chief boiler inspector's office
    well, friend;..

Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination :
    -----------------------------------------------

The Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination is conducted by the state govt of gujarat every year as per vacancies and the Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination is conducted for requiting in the Boiler officers in various departments in gujarat state.

For attending the Boiler Second Class Proficiency Examination, you need to qualify the following required requirements like educational qualifications and age limit and experience and more are follow below.

Required Eligibility:
    --------------------

Educational Qualifications:

For attending this exam, required educational qualifications are you must completed the diploma/graduation degree in following any one of the field from recognized university are given bellow.

= = > Mechanical,
    = = > Electrical Engineering.
    = = > Chemical Engineers.

Experience:

Required experience is minimum two years in operation & maintenance of boilers as engineer with certificate issued by the organization and here not required any age limit.

Address for Chief Inspector of Boilers Gujarat State:
    ------------------------------------------------------

O/12 , New Mental Hospital Building , Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad-380016
    Phone No. (079) 22685206
    Fax No. (079) 22685205
    TELEGRAM : "STEAM"

all the best;.....

Unregistered

candidate who has done diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering is he eligible for this exam

Unregistered

dear, sir i am be mechanical, ihave2 year and 3month experiance as a boiler mentenace engg.& boiler surface area is 485 meter squar,
    can i give second class boe exam

Unregistered

please give me author name of the book which contain the boiler proficiency exam course??

Unregistered

I am diploma in industrial electronics i have 08years experience With 4 years gaping in boiler operation & maintenance can i eligible for boiler second class profiency examination ?

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

there are some information given below :

BOILER SECOND CLASS PROFICIENCY EXAMINATION :

ELIGIBILITY :

- candidate must complete graduation in recognized university

- candidate complete diploma group also eligible to write exam

- candidate must scored minimum 55 % of marks

FIELDS ARE :

- CHEMICAL

- ELECTRICAL

- MECHANICAL

NOTES :

- you must well prepare your exam because very competitions are there
    so develop your skills

- communication skills is more important

I hope the above information are useful to you.....

Unregistered

Dear sir,
    i am Diploma mechanical engineer and i have working from 16-01-2012 with boiler maintenance engineer and boiler surface area 590 m2 .eligeble for boiler proficiency engineer exam

Unregistered

Sir, I am B.S. Mechanical student working in water tube manufacturing industry from last 1 years.....please give me information regarding boiler inspector examination....and should be related guidance...

Unregistered

hello sir, i mechanical engineer and i want apply for second class boiler proficiency exam so what is the age limitation and education or experience required in power plant and of which type?

Unregistered

I have 3 years experience in power project. can I eligible for BOE exam. I have also done NDT ll

Unregistered

I have 3 years experience in power project, also I have done NDT ll. Can I eligible for BOE exam

Unregistered

hi i hav completed my m.tech i would to know how can i apply for BOE certificate for training.can any one have idea when the notification released in andhra pradesh..

Unregistered

I am B.E. MECHANICAL ENGINEER. HOW MINIMUM EXPERIENCE IS REQERIED FOR THE SECOND CLASS BOILER PROFICIENCY EXAM? AND IT MUST BE REQIRED IN MAITENCE OF BOILER OR ANY OTHER DEPARTMENT OF BOILER IS ELIGIBLE?

eduforall Array

Hi,

Gujarat government conducts exam for second class boiler proficiency.

Eligibility for second class boiler proficiency test

Qualification

Diploma or degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical engineering from a recognised university.

Experience

Minimum two years in operation and maintenance of boilers as Engineer.

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

Eligibility criteria for Boiler Second Class proficiency Examination:
    Educational Qualifications:
    Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. with minimum of 55% of marks
    Recently Gujarat IBR has started accepting the Chemical Engineers also
    Experience:
    Minimum 2 years experience in operations and maintenance of boiler as Engineer (This should be reflecting in the certificate issued by the organization)

Thank you............

Unregistered

iam an diploma engineer in instrumentation working 10 years in boiler instrumentation and control of 120 mw power plant can i eligible for boiler proficiency

Unregistered

I am diploma in Mechanical Engineer 4 Year exp (Project).can I eligible for Boiler Proficiency?

Unregistered

I am complited B.Sc(chem.), can i give boiler oficer exam?

Unregistered

can anyone tell me plz , what is the minimum criteria required for boiler second class proficiency examination. i have done my post graduation diploma in thermal power from national power training institute , durgapur

devendr Array

hello sir,

for the current exam you should have to be complete either diploma or the degree in any one of the following streams::::>>>>

****mechanical engineering------------------

****chemical engineering--------------

****electrical engineering------------

also you should have to complete your above education with minimum 55% marks.otherwise you will not able to apply for the exam.

You can also apply at gujrat if you are chemical engineer.

Hope you will get to me.

That's all.

Thank you.

Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical for2yrs from eiilm university,13yr exp.boiler opration,maint. Can i give second class boe exam

Unregistered

Please give me the full detail of qualification for Boiler inspector.
    I have 4 years exp in Boiler Installation (Any) And Febrication
    I passed Diploma in Mechanical Having 65%
    Can i eligible for that
    Pls As a possible send me detail about the same on following mail ID
    shriram.patil@ymail.com
    Yours Thanking
    Shriram

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?