Unregistered

Minimum percentage requirement for LLM entrance exam 2012 of Delhi University? Is there any marks restriction to appear for entrance exam?

sir, i have recently completed B.A.LL.B (5-YEARS COURSE) from Calcutta University. I have got 49.69% average marks.My question is that can i appear in llm. entrance examination 2012 under Delhi University. Is it essential to get 50% marks for appearing in entrance test.Please reply me regarding this matter, awaiting in anticipation for your favorable reply. Thanks

EJAZ Array

Re: Minimum percentage requirement for LLM entrance exam 2012 of Delhi University?Is there any marks restriction to appear for entrance exam?

hey as per criteria it is compulsory to have 50% marks for LLM as u have to present ur original documents at the time of admission .for further queries contact-23387526, bhagwandas road, delhi or visit

Mithlesh Array

Re: Minimum percentage requirement for LLM entrance exam 2012 of Delhi University?Is there any marks restriction to appear for entrance exam?

Dear friend,
    I am not sure regarding percentage criteria but i would to suggest that you can consult and put your all query directly their help line number. I am giving the web address below here....
    http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=344

Mumshad Reyaz Array

Hello Friend's

Eligibility for LLM.

She/ he must have obtained either a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in the M.Phil degree or a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Masterís degree.
    That's all.

VIVEK SHUKLA Array

Re: Minimum percentage requirement for LLM entrance exam 2012 of Delhi University? Is there any marks restriction to appear for entrance exam?

dear, there is certain limit of minimum marks in every LL.M entrance. Minimum 50% marks in LL.B is required for the Delhi university LL.M entrance exam. but university take admissions on percentage basis with reservation norms, please look at there also............

srinivasarao kaja Array

Re: Minimum percentage requirement for LLM entrance exam 2012 of Delhi University? Is there any marks restriction to appear for entrance exam?

50%of marks minimum...

sabyarobo2 Array

Hello Dear,
    It cant be said accurately wat wud be the percentage requirement for LLM Entrance Exam 2012 of Delhi University.So you should consult the authorities by email or helpline number asking directly to them or by clicking on the link given below:-
    http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=344

BEST WISHES

subh.85sharma Array

minimu percentage require for generals is 55%, for others is 50%. Yes you should have minimum qualifying as per norms of Delhi university. For more details log n to Delhi university website.

jagannadh Array

the candidates must obtain a minimum mark of 55% to apply for the entrance exam of llm of Delhi university...the relaxation is there for reserved candidates..candidates who wants to know the further details they can log in to the official website and ask the regarding information.....the official website of the Delhi university is.....http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=344
    good luck

suman27 Array

Eligibility for DU LLM Entrance Exam
    In order to appear for DU LLM entrance examination, candidates need to have either three-year or five years of LLB degree from a recognized University, with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Relaxation of up to 5% marks is there for Physically Handicapped students. Minimum percentile of marks required has been fixed as 45% in aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ST/CW category. No relaxation in minimum percentile is there for OBC candidates.

adi_netgenie Array

Smile Re: Minimum percentage requirement for LLM entrance exam 2012 of Delhi University? Is there any marks restriction to appear for entrance exam?

LLM is a very good course to do and it can be done after graduation.it is a 3 year course
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: 50% marks in LLB graduation from any recognized university (for general students)
    45% marks in LLB graduation from any recognized university(for SC/STs).....that is 5 % relaxation in the marks of aggregate for SC/STs

you can get the details of the syllabus and curriculum in the website of Delhi university

wish you all the best

Rahulnewyon Array

She/ he must have obtained either a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in the M.Phil degree or a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Masterís degree.
    That's all.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?