Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed? Procedure for the same?

Sir, I am graduate with 48% marks and want to appear in exam. through PT.SL.SHARMA Open university bilaspur. Please let me know I am eligible for the same or not. Please also quote the procedure for the same.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed? Procedure for the same?

Hi Buddy,

In order to apply for any examination we should check the details whether we're eligible or not.
    Candidates who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.Candidate's graduation marks must be above 50% . Although for SC/ST candidates this marks is decreased to above 45%.Only Arts and Science department students are eligible for B.Ed course.There are some institute provide B.Ed course for B.Com and BBA candidates as well.

Eligibility :

You must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
    Your aggregate in Graduation must not be less than 50% .
    You must be a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern i.e no academic year lost during your education tenure.
    There must be no active back subjects in Graduation and also in your previous academic career.

Age Limit :

The course in India that does not have any Age Limits is B.Ed.So if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you can join this course at any stage of your life.

But Every university have their own entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Ed.

As you have 48% marks it depends upon your reservation whether you will be eligible or not,
    General --> 50% (Your not eligible)
    SC/ST --> 45% (Your eligible)
    All The Best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed? Procedure for the same?

Last date for receipt of application form : May 5, 2012
    With a late fee of Rs. 900/- : May 16, 2012

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY: B.Ed. : 50% in Graduation (45% for SC/ST Candidates )
    Test date and Time :
    Course Test Date Time Tests
    B.Ed.* Sunday June 10, 2012 - (A) Awareness of issues and recent development in the field of Education
    (B) Reasoning Ability
    (C) Reading Comprehension of matter related to Education
    * Admission to this course shall be based on merit cum aptitude test on 10th June, 2012 at Banasthali Vidyapith, Delhi and Jaipur centre.

In B.Ed. Merit will be prepared giving 50% weightage to marks obtained in the aptitude test and 50% to the marks of qualifying examination.

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

eligibility criteria for admission in b.ed

1.the candidate must have complete his graduation from a recognized university

2.graduation marks will be more than 50% for general students & 45% for sc/st students

3.you must be graduation with 10+2+3 pattern & no academic lost during the education

4.the candidate should not have back papers in graduation

5.age limit-no age limit

best of luck..................

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friend,

As per the eligibility criteria for most of the universities minimum percentage required for appearing in entrance exams is 50% for general caste students & 45 % for ST/SC but to confirm the same for specifically for Pt Sunderlal Sharma Open University you can contact to university:

Contact Details of Pt Sunderlal Sharma Open University:

Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
    Vyapar Vihar, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Park
    Bilaspur 495001, Chattisgarh, India
    Phone : +91-07752-414225, 261051
    Fax : +91-07752-414245
    Email : registrar@pssou.ac.in, vc@pssou.ac.in pccs@pssou.ac.in, info@pssou.ac.in

Regards......

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    for making your career in the field of teaching you have to get B.ED degree , as after getting this degree you can apply for any college or schools for the post of teacher...

the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is that you should have graduate degree with 55% of marks in the graduation level. their are many colleges who take entrance test for addmission in B.ed courses.. some good institutes or universities are:-

- AMU(aligarh muslim university)
    -BHU(banaras hindu university)
    -jamia millia islamia univerity

and many other also...

so, all the best.......

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir, I am graduate with 48% marks and want to appear in exam. through PT.SL.SHARMA Open university bilaspur. Please let me know I am eligible for the same or not. Please also quote the procedure for the same.
    HI!
    After passing graduation with 48% you are eligible for B.Ed course through PT.SL.Sharma open university bilaspur.

For admission please contact on following address:-

Pt. Sunderlal Sharma (Open) University,CG, Bilaspur
    Vyapar Vihar, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Park
    Bilaspur 495001, Chattisgarh, India

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

1 wish to take admission in b.ed but i got 49% in MA & 42% in BA.Are there any college or distance course to take up B.ed.Shaheen frm Kolkata

Lks Rcs Array

hi,

there are some conditions to be follow :

eligibility :

- candidate must complete a graduate degree in reputed institute .

percentage :

- minimum 50% are required .

age limit :

- 21 to 30 general
    - 21 to 33 obc
    - 21 to 35 sc/st

colleges are :

- annamalai university
    - amity institute
    - kamaraj university
    - indra gandhi open university
    etc..........

exam are :

- you can write a entrance exam also to get the admission process

all the best........

jyothipriyadashini Array

well, friend;..

Information About B.Ed Degree :

Yes, after completing the graduation you can apply for b.ed entrance exam and now b.ed stands for bachelor of education and this entrance exam is compulsory for who are interested to work in schools as a teacher posts.

In india many universities are inviting the applications every year and this course minimum duration is 2 years and maximum should be 4 years that is depends up on the selected subjects and some top universities are follow bellow;..

B.Ed Entrance Exams :

= = > Satyam College of Education Entrance Exam,
    = = > Pubjab University Entrance Exam,
    = = > Lucknow University Entrance Exam,
    = = > Purvanchal Entrance Exam,
    = = > Delhi University Entrance Exam,
    = = > Guru nanak dev University Entrance Exam,
    = = > Mumbai University Entrance Exam,
    = = > Bharathidasan University Entrance Exam.

For writing these entrance exams, you need to qualifying the required requirements such as required educational qualifications and age limit and also follow bellow selection procedure for b.ed course.

Required Requirements :

For writing the any one of above mention entrance exam, required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+1 or 10+2 from recognized university with minimum pass percentage marks.

Some universities are, asking the required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation with minimum 50% of marks from recognized university and 5%of marks relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

Selection & Admission Procedure :

For admission in above mention top b.ed colleges, the selection procedure is based on the marks secured in WRITTEN EXAM / ENTRANCE EXAM and INTERVIEW. After qualifying the entrance exam corresponding university is called for counselling as per rank wise.

For this course, the application forms are available at concerned institution by paying the application fess or you can also download the application forms from the official website of the institution of their choice.

Top 5 B Ed Colleges in India :

= = > K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
    = = > Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
    = = > Lady Irwin College, Delhi
    = = > Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
    = = > SNDT Womens University, Mumbai

Top 5 Universities Offering B Ed Correspondence:

= = > Annamalai University
    = = > Bangalore University
    = = > Jamia Millia Islamia Institure of Post Graduate Studies and Research
    = = > University of Kerala, Institute of Distance Education
    = = > University of Madras

all the best;.

learn Array

hello dear friend

>>A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.
    >>once you give this exam you become eligible for the various teachers recruitment exams of the country.
    >>also you can independently apply for any kind of teachers position in any government or private schools.

what you require for the exam?
    following are the eligibility criteria for the exam:
    • You must have a graduate degree to attempt for the B.ED exam

• you can opt for any subject area for pursuing graduation.

• You can apply for B.Ed only if you have score 50% marks in graduation level.
    • There is relaxation of 5 % in case of marks for SC/ST/OBC categories.

what is the exam pattern?

generally the entrance exam looks like below:
    • teacher apptitude capablity

• general awareness

• english(comprehensive)

• quantitative aptitude

best B.ED colleges of india:
    Top B.Ed Colleges in India
    • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai

• Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
    • Lady Irwin College, Delhi
    • SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
    • Andhra University, Visakhapatanam

Neha S Array

Hello friend

If you want to apply for B.ed you must be having atleast 50% marks in your graduation.

The eligibility to apply for the course in the given college is as follows:

1. The candidates need to have their graduation done in the 10+2+3 pattern from a well recognized university with atleast 50% marks if you belong to general category. But if you are from SC/ST category,you can have a relaxation of 5% marks.

So you are not eligible for B.Ed

Still you can contact the authorities for any special reservation.

Thanks

shubhasharma Array

The basic qualification required for applying for the B.Ed course is a graduation in any discipline. It is important for the candidates to obtain the graduation from a recognized university or college.The minimum percentage of marks to be obtained in the graduation level is 50% or more. The B.Ed admission list is published based on the score secured by the candidates in the entrance exam. As part of the admission process, an entrance examination will be conducted. The admission of the candidates to this course will depend on the performance in the examination.

Unregistered

Sir, I have passed B.A. with 49%. I am of General caste. I want to take admission in B.ed.So, please give me the list of B.ed Colleges Govt/Private which give me admission in this session?

adi_netgenie Array

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education
    In our country it is a very important degree for candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching profession.It is a essential degree for teachers, professors and lectures who teaches in educational institutions at various levels

It has been made mandatory bu our government that government school teachers ....be it High school or primary school or higher secondary schools, have to do B.Ed to be eligible for recruitment . this came into effect in Bengal first and slowly other states followed

So this emerged an enthusiasm among candidates aspiring to be teachers, to do B.Ed.Now B.Ed can be done in regular as well as correspondence course. My opinion is you must go for Regular Full time course.If you are a working professional then go for per time/ correspondence course.....else don't go for per time course

Basic eligibility for B.Ed is that you need to pass your graduation with no pending backlogs.you can do graduation in any field from any recognized university.there is no fixed criteria for any discipline....students of arts/science/commerce group can opt for this course

for application to B.Ed course in any colleges, you need to collect the application form of that colleges ,either in person or by online download,then fill up it and take the required bank draft for it and mail it or drop it to that particular colleges.they will call back you for future correspondence.you need to submit all your necessary degree certificates and mark sheets for admission

there are many colleges in INDIA offering full time B.Ed course.Here is a list of the best B.Ed Colleges
    • Dr. Zakir Hussain Teachers Training College Darbhanga,
    • St Ann’s College of Education Hyderabad,A.G. Teachers College University Road
    • Gandhi Shikshan Banva’s Smt. Surajba College of Education
    • Guru Nanak Vidyak Society College of Education
    • Hansraj Jivandas College of Education
    • Indian Education Society’s Pre-Primary Teachers Training College
    • K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education
    • Gurukrupa College of Education and Research
    • Anjuman-I-Eslam's Akbar Peerbhoy College of Education
    • Pushpanjali College of Education
    • Malti Jayant Dalal Institute of Pre-Primary Teachers Training College
    • Mahatma Education Society Pillais College of Education
    • Nagrik Shikshan Sanstha’s College of Education
    • Secondary Training College (Govt)
    • St. Xavier’s Institute of Education
    • Smt. Kapila Khandwala College of Education
    • St. Xaviers College of Education Digha Ghat
    • Bombay Teachers Training College
    • Irwin College Sikandra Road New
    • C E S College of Educational Research And Training

WISH YOU GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navneet T Array

B.ED stands for the Bachelor of Education. B.ed is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.
    Due to give this exam, you become eligible for the various teachers recruitment exams.
    You can also apply for the any kind of teacher's position in any government or private schools.
    In India many of the universities are inviting the application every year and this course minimum duration is 2 years and maximum should be 4 years that is depends up on the selected subjects.
    After completing your graduation you can apply for the B.ED entrance exam.
    If you want to work as a school teacher then its important fro you.

Eligibility ;

You should have complete your graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
    There is also the relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
    You should have no backlogs.
    You can apply at any age, Because there is no age eligibility for the B.ED entrance exam.
    Awareness of issues and recent development in the field of education.
    Reasoning ability type questions.
    Reading Comprehension of matter related to education.

The last date for receipt of application form May 5, 2012.
    Late fee Rs. 900/- May/16/2012.
    Date of exam Sunday/June/10/2012.

Unregistered

what percent have to be required of amu entrance exam for admittion for general student

Unregistered

i have 49% marks in bsc can i give b.ed exam in 2012

JAIN198922 Array

hi,
    Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]program from any of the recognized University, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University along with high second division aggregate marks. Most of the Universities consider candidates, who have scored a minimum of 50% marks, such as Delhi University, whereas, there are other recognized Universities which considers candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% marks in the bachelors degree program. All the Universities do have relaxation of marks for candidates belonging to reserved category. However there are not many recognized Universities which considers candidates with 48% marks.

all the best

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,The minimum eligibility to apply for the B.Ed course is a graduation in any discipline. Also important is that it should be from reputed institute. The candidates should have scored around 55% of marks in the graduation level. They have to attend the admission test. Those who get qualified and pass in the written test will get admission to the concerned B.Ed course.

ankit patel Array

what percent have to be required of amu entrance exam for admittion for general student
    The minimum percentage required to appear for B.Ed exam for AMU is 50% in Graduation from a recogniced or reputated institute for General category and 45% for reserved category like OBC,SC or ST.All the Best......

ankit patel Array

Sir, I have passed B.A. with 49%. I am of General caste. I want to take admission in B.ed.So, please give me the list of B.ed Colleges Govt/Private which give me admission in this session?
    Hello Dear
    Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for B.Ed exam to get admission in a Govt. college as "You should have complete your graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks for general category".You can try for admission in private colleges.All the Best..........

yo yo honey singh Array

B.Ed Admission Eligibility-

• Candidate need to be graduated with at least 55% from recognized university

• Candidate has to take up Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in 10+2 level.

• Candidate with 5yr of integrated Programme under CBCS system can also apply for the course.

• Candidate need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by university

Unregistered

respected sir,I have got 45% in B.A & in M.A my percent was 49%.I am general caste. Cani do b.ed course from any private colleges? Please give me details of private colleges in kolkata from where i can take b.ed with this marks & give their contact details.its urgent

Badshah Array

B.ED I.E Bachelor of education, this course helps us to start teacher as our profession. To get admission in B.ed you must be eligible for same. Firstly you must have completed your graduation. Secondly you must have secured 50 % marks in graduation and 45 %(for sc/st) in graduation. You must be from arts or science stream. And lastly you have cleared exams in 10 2 3 pattern and you must not have any backlogs. If you satisfy above conditions you will be eligible to take admission. Hope it helps you

Unregistered

i\'m a student of arts. now i\'m graduate with 40%. i\'m from.OBC category. is there is any possibility of doing b.ed privately or government.

Unregistered

i am a student of science. now i m graduate with 42%. i m doing M sc. I m from sc category. is there is any possibility of doing b ed privately or government?

Unregistered

I have done my BA with 42% and i m from OBC category.Can i do bed nd from which college nd university?Please reply.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,

Bachelor of Education is known as short form B.ed.
    ELIGIBILITY of B.ed Course:

1.Candidate Must have done Graduation from racognized university of equivalent.
    2.Candidate score minimum 50% in graduation.
    3.For SC/ST candidate percentage require in graduation is 45.
    4.There is No age limit for Applying B.ed course.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

anu7 Array

B.ED

B.Ed Admission Eligibility-

Those candidate completed his Graduation in any discipline with 50% from a recognized University.

TOP B.ED college in INDIA

Pushpanjali College of Education
    Malti Jayant Dalal Institute of Pre-Primary Teachers Training College
    Mahatma Education Society Pillais College of Education
    Nagrik Shikshan Sanstha’s College of Education
    Secondary Training College (Govt)
    St. Xavier’s Institute of Education
    Smt. Kapila Khandwala College of Education
    St. Xaviers College of Education Digha Ghat
    Bombay Teachers Training College
    Irwin College Sikandra Road New
    C E S College of Educational Research And Training

Unregistered

percentage required to get admission in b.ed after m.a........

eduforall Array

Hi,

B.Ed. - Bachelor of Education

As per your percentage in graduation, which is 45%, you are not eligible for B.Ed. entrance exam.

Normally all universities for a regular B.ed. course require 50% in graduation.

Since, your percentage is less than 50% you cannot opt for a regular course through an entrance exam.

However, I have heard that many private colleges do offer thic ourse without any entrance exam. The eligibility required is graduation.

So, if your are keen to do B.Ed., then you have got two options –

1. Do it from a private college.

2. Do it through correspondence.

For correspondence mode, there is no minimum percentage criteria and it requires only graduation.

List of universities offering B.Ed. through correspondence

Indira Gandhi National Open university

Jamia Milia Islamia

Amity University

Karnataka State Open University

Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Kakatiya University

Yashvantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

MDU Rohtak University

Madurai Kamraj University

You can directly apply to these universities and then you can do B.Ed. through their registered centres in your nearby area.

For more information, you can visit their respective websites.

Akashbhai Array

Dear friend,

Eiligibility to get admission in B.Ed is as follows :

- The candidate should be graduate.

- The percentage of candidate in graduation should be above 50% then only he/she is eligible.

- The candidate must requiered the subjects like :
    Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology.

- He/She should be fluent in english.

If the candidate have all of these he can easily get admission in B.Ed.

Regards.

maruthidevi Array

hi my dear friend you want the minimum percentage of b.e.d exam yah i will say first you should get good percentage in degree examination if atleast you got50% marks then you will write exam and and join into b.e.d exam so you can try b.e.d entrance exam defnitely you will study and you will pass the b.e.d exam then you will get a good teacher job
    thank you and allthe best

Mr.N Arora Array

Dear friend To get admission in B.Ed you follow B.Ed procedure/eligibility:

1.A Graduate from the recognized University in any discipline having minimum 50% marks in Graduation can write the B.ED. (Bachelor of Education) examination.

2.There are relaxations for reserved category they are to get 45% marks in graduation.

3.Age: There is no age restriction at any age B.ed can be done.

4.Nationality: indian

This B.ed degree enables candidate to get teachers' job in Govt.Schools as well as in pvt.schools.

There are various regular colleges to achieve b.ed degree as well distance b.ed courses are also there.

Thank You,

RajveerSingh Array

So as you're every assessment we've got to verify the small print whether were entitled or not.
    Job hopefuls which have finished their own school coming from the known university or college tend to be pertinent intended for B.Ed course.Candidate's school markings has to be over 50%.Whilst intended for SC/ST job hopefuls this markings is definitely dropped in order to over 45%.Only Martial arts styles as well as Scientific research division learners considered intended for B.Ed course.There are some start supply B.Ed study course intended for B.Com as well as BBA job hopefuls because well.

To be eligible :

You must complete Commencement in every willpower originating from a known University.
    Your aggregate throughout Commencement really should not be lower than 50%.
    You must be considered a Graduate throughout 10+2+3 routine i.e virtually no school 12 months missing within your schooling tenure.
    You need to have virtually no active rear subject matter throughout Commencement and also in the former school career.

Grow older Reduce :

This study course throughout Indian that doesn't have every Grow older Boundaries is definitely B.Ed.So when you match the over qualification standards, then you can certainly sign up for this course during every stage of this life.

Intended for creating the actual any kind of over speak about front door assessment, demanded educational skills will you be have to concluded the actual 10+1 or 10+2 coming from known university or college by using minimum amount move percent marks.

A few educational facilities tend to be, requesting the specified educational skills will you be have to concluded the actual school by using minimum amount 50% with markings coming from known university or college as well as 5%of markings pleasure intended for arranged grouping job hopefuls down to govt rules.

Collection & Programs Process :

Intended for everyone throughout over speak about prime b.ed institutions, the selection procedure is definitely good markings properly secured throughout WRITTEN EXAM / ENTRANCE EXAM as well as INTERVIEW. Immediately after being approved the doorway assessment matching university or college is definitely called for counselling down to position wise.

Intended for this course, the actual applications are obtainable during concerned association through paying the request fess or also get a hold of the actual applications with the standard internet site from the association of their choice.

Many experts have built essential bu all of our federal this federal university instructors ....be them School or key university or older additional universities, must do B.Ed to generally be eligible for recruiting.this entered result throughout Bengal primary as well as bit by bit other expresses observed

Which means you appeared the eagerness between job hopefuls soon to be to generally be instructors, to perform B.Ed.Now B.Ed is possible throughout typical in addition to distance learning course. My estimation quite simply have to choose Frequent Full time course.If you're a doing the job specialist go intended for for every time/ distance learning course.....else really don't choose for every moment study course

Fundamental qualification intended for B.Ed is definitely that you should move the school without the need of awaiting backlogs.you is capable of doing school in every arena in the known university.there is no repaired standards for just about any discipline....students with arts/science/commerce team can decide on this course

intended for request in order to B.Ed study course in every institutions, you must get hold of the actual application of these institutions ,in a choice of man or women or through on the net get a hold of,subsequently complete them as well as grab the demanded standard bank version for this as well as mail them or lower them in order to that one colleges.they can phone rear anyone intended for upcoming correspondence.you have to send all your necessary amount records as well as level sheets intended for everyone

Unregistered

hi sir my 10th percentage is 64 and inter 56% along with that 1 year backlock in inter but grauation passed with 80% plz tell me iam eligible for bed or not

Unregistered

hi i want to apply the govt, b.ed colleges in tamilnadu,2013-2014 i am scored 54% marks in my UG pls guide me sir,

k.uma Array

HI DUDE,

syllabus for B.Ed entrance exam

1.General Awareness Test.

2.Teaching Potential Test.

3.General Mental Ability Test.

4.Language Proficiency Test.

B.Ed syllabus :-

Part A: General Awareness Test:-

1. Education.
    2. Science.
    3. Social Science.
    4. Language.
    5. Literature.
    6. Art and Culture.
    7. Sports and Games.
    8. Current Events (Political, Social & Economic).
    9. Government Policy of Education.
    10 Who's Who.

Part-B Teaching Potential Test:-

1. Knowledge of Teaching Learning Process of Educational System including non-formal and distance education.
    2. Audio-Visual Aids and Mass Media etc.
    3. Values as enshrined in the Constitution of India
    4. General Awareness of National Level Educational agencies and organisation of Social, Political, Economic, and Cultural Agendas.
    5. Aptitude for Teaching Profession; Teacher's personal characteristics and their adjustments.
    6. Classroom problems of learners and their solutions.
    7. Adjustment problems of human relations with students, colleges and administration.
    8. Examination, evaluation and assessment.
    9. Library Usage.
    10. School and Society.

Part-C General Mental Ability Test:-

1. Number Series.
    2. Classification.
    3. Analogies.
    4. Synonyms or opposites.
    5. Code, De-code.
    6. Seeing Relations.
    7. Deductive and Inductive Reasoning.
    8. Interpretation of Graphs & Figures.
    9. Evaluation and Inference.
    10. Blood Relations.

Part D, E & F: Language Proficiency:-

1. Grammar.
    2. Idioms and Vocabulary.
    3. Correction and Punctuation.
    4. Fill in the Blanks.
    5. Reading Comprehension

he sectional syllabus for the Ed-CET exam is as follows:-

Section A (General English);

This section requires you to go through the following :-
    1. Various kinds of Comprehensions.
    2. Words from Advanced English – their Synonyms and Antonyms
    3. Grammar – Verbs, Nouns, Adverbs, Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spellings etc.
    4. Sentences – Simple Sentences, Compound and Complex Sentences, Passive and Active Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech etc.
    Section B (General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude);

This Section requires you to sharep your knowledge over the general facts and figures of the world (mostly India and neighboring Countries). It includes :-
    1. General knowledge – know about anything and everything going around in your society.
    2. Current Affairs – Scientific, politic and economic updates. Daily read your news paper and keep yourself up to date.
    3. History, Geography, Economics, Civics, Environment and so on of India and its neighboring countries.
    4. Questions about analytical Thinking, general awareness, aptitude related to teaching.
    Section C (Optional Subject);

In this section you can choose from the following subjects and thus prepare accordingly.

1. Mathematics – It consists of Algebra, Geometry, Statistics, Probability etc. . Inshort mathematics syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus.
    2. Physical Sciences – This includes Physics and Chemistry syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus .
    3. Biological Sciences – This includes Botany and Zoology syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus.
    4. Social Studies – This involves geography, civics, history and economics syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus.
    5. Special English - This includes syllabus till Intermediate and syllabus prescribe for B.A Degree Level.

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:-

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
    11+2+2 pattern,

or
    with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

list best institutions for B,Ed course :-

1.University of mumbai.

2.Punjab university.

3.Amity institute of education .

4.Indra gandhi national open university.

5.Annamalai university.

6.Bangalore university.

7.Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.

8.St. Alphosa's College of Education, Hyderabad.

9.Shree S. N. Shukla B.Ed. College, Rajkot.

10.University of Kashmir, Srinagar.

11.University of Mumbai.

12.Vivekananda College of Education, Tamil Nadu.

Two years full time regular teaching experience either in permanent/temporary basis in primary/secondary /higher secondary school recognised by central or state government.
    1. Min duration of the course-2 years.
    2. Max duration- 4 years.
    3. Course fees- rs 17000/-.
    References :-

1. Goswami, A.C. - Philosophical and Sociological bases of Education in Emerging
    India.
    2. NCTE - Curriculum Framework for Quality Teacher Education.
    3. Bali, Dr D.C. - Introduction of Philosophy
    4. John Dewey - Democracy and Education.
    5. Rusk, R.R. - Doctrines of Great Educators
    6. Toft ler, Alvin - The future shock
    7 .Nurulla & Naik - A History of Indian Education
    8. Rao, V.K. - Education and Human Resource Development
    9. The Report of the National Education Commission of 1964-66.
    10. NCERT - The Report of N.E.P.,1986
    11 McIver, R.M.,Page.C.H. - Society- An Introductory Analysis.
    12. Jena D.N.& Mohapatra U.K.- Social change,Themes & Perspectives
    13. Kabir, Hunazan- Indian Philosophy f Education
    14. Radha Krishnan, Dr.S. -The Bhagawad Gita
    15. Education Commission Report.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-july. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.

So apply for B.Ed course from any college or university that you want.

List of Entrance Exams conducted for B.Ed admission:-
    1. Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance.
    2. Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam.
    3. Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test.
    4. Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    5. Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    6. Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    7. Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    8. Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test.
    9. Purvanchal University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    10. Kalasilangam University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    11. Lalit Narayan Mithila University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    12. Agra University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    13. Satyam College of Education B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    14. Punjab University Entrance Exam.
    15. Bharathidasan University B. Ed. Entrance Exam.
    16. Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination.
    17. Kurukshetra University Bed.
    18. Chaudhary Charan Singh University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    Duration of B.Ed course: B.Ed is the 2 year course divided into 4 semesters.

FEE Detail: For regular course the fee is around Rs.50,000pa to 70,000pa.

the paprer will cover questions:-
    1. GK
    2. MATHS
    3. REASONING
    4. ENGLISH
    5. SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE
    Exam Pattern: There is no prescribed syllabus for PTET. The Examination will consist of one paper with four Sections: 1. Mental Abilty 2. Teaching Attitude/ Aptitude Test 3. General Awarenes 4. Language Proficiency (Hindi/English)

1. Section A- Mental ability - This section shall have 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination,(iii) Judgement/Decision Making (iv)Creative Thinking (v) Genralisation, (vi) Drawing Inferences.

2. Section B - Teaching Attitude / Aptitude This Section shall have 50 questions on (i) Social Maturity (ii) Leadership (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes & awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 0 & -1.

3. Section C- General awareness This Section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions on (i) Current afair (National/ International), (ii) Indian History / Culture, (iii) India & its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past / Present) (v) Environmental awareness (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.

4. Section D- Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) This section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language related to (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.

BEST OF LUCK

k.uma Array

HI DUDE,

syllabus for B.Ed entrance exam

1.General Awareness Test.

2.Teaching Potential Test.

3.General Mental Ability Test.

4.Language Proficiency Test.

B.Ed syllabus :-

Part A: General Awareness Test:-

1. Education.
    2. Science.
    3. Social Science.
    4. Language.
    5. Literature.
    6. Art and Culture.
    7. Sports and Games.
    8. Current Events (Political, Social & Economic).
    9. Government Policy of Education.
    10 Who's Who.

Part-B Teaching Potential Test:-

1. Knowledge of Teaching Learning Process of Educational System including non-formal and distance education.
    2. Audio-Visual Aids and Mass Media etc.
    3. Values as enshrined in the Constitution of India
    4. General Awareness of National Level Educational agencies and organisation of Social, Political, Economic, and Cultural Agendas.
    5. Aptitude for Teaching Profession; Teacher's personal characteristics and their adjustments.
    6. Classroom problems of learners and their solutions.
    7. Adjustment problems of human relations with students, colleges and administration.
    8. Examination, evaluation and assessment.
    9. Library Usage.
    10. School and Society.

Part-C General Mental Ability Test:-

1. Number Series.
    2. Classification.
    3. Analogies.
    4. Synonyms or opposites.
    5. Code, De-code.
    6. Seeing Relations.
    7. Deductive and Inductive Reasoning.
    8. Interpretation of Graphs & Figures.
    9. Evaluation and Inference.
    10. Blood Relations.

Part D, E & F: Language Proficiency:-

1. Grammar.
    2. Idioms and Vocabulary.
    3. Correction and Punctuation.
    4. Fill in the Blanks.
    5. Reading Comprehension

he sectional syllabus for the Ed-CET exam is as follows:-

Section A (General English);

This section requires you to go through the following :-
    1. Various kinds of Comprehensions.
    2. Words from Advanced English – their Synonyms and Antonyms
    3. Grammar – Verbs, Nouns, Adverbs, Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spellings etc.
    4. Sentences – Simple Sentences, Compound and Complex Sentences, Passive and Active Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech etc.
    Section B (General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude);

This Section requires you to sharep your knowledge over the general facts and figures of the world (mostly India and neighboring Countries). It includes :-
    1. General knowledge – know about anything and everything going around in your society.
    2. Current Affairs – Scientific, politic and economic updates. Daily read your news paper and keep yourself up to date.
    3. History, Geography, Economics, Civics, Environment and so on of India and its neighboring countries.
    4. Questions about analytical Thinking, general awareness, aptitude related to teaching.
    Section C (Optional Subject);

In this section you can choose from the following subjects and thus prepare accordingly.

1. Mathematics – It consists of Algebra, Geometry, Statistics, Probability etc. . Inshort mathematics syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus.
    2. Physical Sciences – This includes Physics and Chemistry syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus .
    3. Biological Sciences – This includes Botany and Zoology syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus.
    4. Social Studies – This involves geography, civics, history and economics syllabus of graduation level, but topics will be from 8th, 9th and 10th syllabus.
    5. Special English - This includes syllabus till Intermediate and syllabus prescribe for B.A Degree Level.

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:-

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
    11+2+2 pattern,

or
    with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

list best institutions for B,Ed course :-

1.University of mumbai.

2.Punjab university.

3.Amity institute of education .

4.Indra gandhi national open university.

5.Annamalai university.

6.Bangalore university.

7.Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.

8.St. Alphosa's College of Education, Hyderabad.

9.Shree S. N. Shukla B.Ed. College, Rajkot.

10.University of Kashmir, Srinagar.

11.University of Mumbai.

12.Vivekananda College of Education, Tamil Nadu.

Two years full time regular teaching experience either in permanent/temporary basis in primary/secondary /higher secondary school recognised by central or state government.
    1. Min duration of the course-2 years.
    2. Max duration- 4 years.
    3. Course fees- rs 17000/-.
    References :-

1. Goswami, A.C. - Philosophical and Sociological bases of Education in Emerging
    India.
    2. NCTE - Curriculum Framework for Quality Teacher Education.
    3. Bali, Dr D.C. - Introduction of Philosophy
    4. John Dewey - Democracy and Education.
    5. Rusk, R.R. - Doctrines of Great Educators
    6. Toft ler, Alvin - The future shock
    7 .Nurulla & Naik - A History of Indian Education
    8. Rao, V.K. - Education and Human Resource Development
    9. The Report of the National Education Commission of 1964-66.
    10. NCERT - The Report of N.E.P.,1986
    11 McIver, R.M.,Page.C.H. - Society- An Introductory Analysis.
    12. Jena D.N.& Mohapatra U.K.- Social change,Themes & Perspectives
    13. Kabir, Hunazan- Indian Philosophy f Education
    14. Radha Krishnan, Dr.S. -The Bhagawad Gita
    15. Education Commission Report.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-july. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.

So apply for B.Ed course from any college or university that you want.

List of Entrance Exams conducted for B.Ed admission:-
    1. Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance.
    2. Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam.
    3. Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test.
    4. Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    5. Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    6. Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    7. Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    8. Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test.
    9. Purvanchal University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    10. Kalasilangam University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    11. Lalit Narayan Mithila University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    12. Agra University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    13. Satyam College of Education B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    14. Punjab University Entrance Exam.
    15. Bharathidasan University B. Ed. Entrance Exam.
    16. Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination.
    17. Kurukshetra University Bed.
    18. Chaudhary Charan Singh University B.Ed Entrance Exam.
    Duration of B.Ed course: B.Ed is the 2 year course divided into 4 semesters.

FEE Detail: For regular course the fee is around Rs.50,000pa to 70,000pa.

the paprer will cover questions:-
    1. GK
    2. MATHS
    3. REASONING
    4. ENGLISH
    5. SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE
    Exam Pattern: There is no prescribed syllabus for PTET. The Examination will consist of one paper with four Sections: 1. Mental Abilty 2. Teaching Attitude/ Aptitude Test 3. General Awarenes 4. Language Proficiency (Hindi/English)

1. Section A- Mental ability - This section shall have 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination,(iii) Judgement/Decision Making (iv)Creative Thinking (v) Genralisation, (vi) Drawing Inferences.

2. Section B - Teaching Attitude / Aptitude This Section shall have 50 questions on (i) Social Maturity (ii) Leadership (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes & awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 0 & -1.

3. Section C- General awareness This Section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions on (i) Current afair (National/ International), (ii) Indian History / Culture, (iii) India & its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past / Present) (v) Environmental awareness (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.

4. Section D- Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) This section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language related to (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.

BEST OF LUCK

libra Array

hello sir,If you want to apply for B.ed you must be having atleast 50% marks in your graduation. The eligibility to apply for the course in the given college is as follows: 1. The candidates need to have their graduation done in the 10+2+3 pattern from a well recognized university with atleast 50% marks if you belong to general category. But if you are from SC/ST category,you can have a relaxation of 5% marks. So you are not eligible for B.Ed Still you can contact the authorities for any special reservation.To be eligible : You must complete Commencement in every willpower originating from a known University. Your aggregate throughout Commencement really should not be lower than 50%. You must be considered a Graduate throughout 10+2+3 routine i.e virtually no school 12 months missing within your schooling tenure. You need to have virtually no active rear subject matter throughout Commencement and also in the former school career. Grow older Reduce : This study course throughout Indian that doesn't have every Grow older Boundaries is definitely B.Ed.So when you match the over qualification standards, then you can certainly sign up for this course during every stage of this life. Intended for creating the actual any kind of over speak about front door assessment, demanded educational skills will you be have to concluded the actual 10+1 or 10+2 coming from known university or college by using minimum amount move percent marks. A few educational facilities tend to be, requesting the specified educational skills will you be have to concluded the actual school by using minimum amount 50% with markings coming from known university or college as well as 5%of markings pleasure intended for arranged grouping job hopefuls down to govt rules. Collection & Programs Process : Intended for everyone throughout over speak about prime b.ed institutions, the selection procedure is definitely good markings properly secured throughout WRITTEN EXAM / ENTRANCE EXAM as well as INTERVIEW. Immediately after being approved the doorway assessment matching university or college is definitely called for counselling down to position wise. Intended for this course, the actual applications are obtainable during concerned association through paying the request fess or also get a hold of the actual applications with the standard internet site from the association of their choice. Many experts have built essential bu all of our federal this federal university instructors ....be them School or key university or older additional universities, must do B.Ed to generally be eligible for recruiting.this entered result throughout Bengal primary as well as bit by bit other expresses observed Which means you appeared the eagerness between job hopefuls soon to be to generally be instructors, to perform B.Ed.Now B.Ed is possible throughout typical in addition to distance learning course. My estimation quite simply have to choose Frequent Full time course.If you're a doing the job specialist go intended for for every time/ distance learning course.....else really don't choose for every moment study course Fundamental qualification intended for B.Ed is definitely that you should move the school without the need of awaiting backlogs.you is capable of doing school in every arena in the known university.there is no repaired standards for just about any discipline....students with arts/science/commerce team can decide on this course intended for request in order to B.Ed study course in every institutions, you must get hold of the actual application of these institutions ,in a choice of man or women or through on the net get a hold of,subsequently complete them as well as grab the demanded standard bank version for this as well as mail them or lower them in order to that one colleges.they can phone rear anyone intended for upcoming correspondence.you have to send all your necessary amount records as well as level sheets intended for everyone thanks....

UtkarshBxr Array

hi Friends,,,,,,,,, there are some conditions to be follow :eligibility : - candidate must complete a graduate degree in reputed institute .percentage : - minimum 50% are required .age limit : - 21 to 30 general - 21 to 33 obc - 21 to 35 sc/stcolleges are : - annamalai university - amity institute - kamaraj university - indra gandhi open university and Many more ......... Thankssss All The Best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?