Unregistered

Minimum percentage criteria and last date of application for MA admission test of Delhi University?

i want to appear in m a admission test from delhi university correspondence course what is the minimum percentage crieteria for admission to the said course and the last date for application to the said course for year manjeet

happy to help u Array

Re: Minimum percentage criteria and last date of application for MA admission test of Delhi University?

if you want to appear for MA in Delhi university then you must have 60% marks in your graduation if you have that marks then you can apply for MA as well as for Law also in Delhi university.
    best of luck

zoey Array

Re: Minimum percentage criteria and last date of application for MA admission test of Delhi University?

minmum percentage required for the admission to M.A. course is 60% in B.A. or an equivalent degree recognized by DU. Admission to M.A. at both North and South
    Campuses of the Delhi University will be done through the following modes:
    a) 50% seats will be filled up on the basis of merit as per eligibility
    conditions.
    b) 50% seats will be filled up on the basis of an Entrance Test
    conducted by the Faculty of Sciences & Humanities
    The date for entrance to the M.A. hasnt come out yet but u can keep checking for the forms which will be uploaded at this blog link http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=145

Shekhar Pandey Array

The Delhi University provide the following streams in MA:
    1. M.A. (Hindi)
    2. M.A. (Political Science)
    3. M.A. (History)
    4. M.A. (Sanskrit)

This year admission is not started yet. Last year it was start from the May 16, 2011 to July 16, 2011. So, its further admission will be start near about in these days.

Eligibility Conditions for Admission to M.A. Ė History

Direct Admission: Those students have done B.A. (Hons.) Examination in History from University of Delhi with 60% marks or above can get direct admission.

Admission Through Entrance Test:

B.A. (Hons.) in History from DU with 50% marks or above
    OR
    B.A. (Hons.) in History from DU Colleges with 55% marks
    Or
    B.A. Pass from DU with 55% marks and 55% in History Subject
    Or
    B.A. Pass from other than Delhi University with 60% marks
    Or
    B.A. (Hons.) in any subject other then History from Delhi University with 55% marks or for the other Universities students with 60% marks
    Or
    B.Com(Gen/Hons) /B.Sc (Gen/Hons.) either from DU or other Universities with 60%
    Or Masterís degree other than History from Delhi University recognized as equivalent thereto with 65% marks in M.SC/M.Com. or with 55% marks in M.A in Humanities & Social Sciences.

Entrance Test: The Entrance Examination will comprise a written examination of 100 marks for which the question paper will be of a multi-disciplinary nature. There will be two part in the paper-one for the students who have done B.A. (Hons.) & B.A (Pass) with History and another for other students. The Candidates will be expected to answer four out of eight questions in three hours.

Seats: Total Seats 154 including reservation.

M.A. (Political Science)

Direct Admission: Candidates which have done B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science with 60% marks or above.

B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science from Du with 50% marks
    Or
    B.A. (Hons) in Political from other Universities or DU colleges with 55% marks
    Or
    B.A. (H) in Humanities & Social Science including Journalism & Mass Comm./L.L.B./Education/History/Sociology/ geography/ English/ Literature/ Modern Indina Languages/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ B.Ed from DU with 55% marks
    Or
    B.A. (H) in Humanities & Social Science including Journalism & Mass Comm./L.L.B./Education/History/Sociology/ geography/ English/ Literature/ Modern Indina Languages/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ B.Ed from other Universities with 60% marks
    Or
    B.A. from DU with 55% marks and 60% in Political Science
    Or
    B.A. from other Universities with 60% marks and 60% marks in Political Science
    Or
    B.Sc (P) & (H)/ B.Sc in Applied Sciences from DU with 70% marks or B.Com (Gen/Hons.) with 75% marks
    Or
    B.Sc (P) & (H)/ B.Sc in Applied Sciences from other Universities with 75% marks and B.Com (P) & (H) with 80% marks
    Or
    Masterís Degree in subjects other than Political Science of DU or any other University with 70% aggregate from M.Sc and 75% for M.Com and 55% for M.A in Humanities & Social Science.

Entrance Exam: The M.A. Entrance exam will require to choose and attempt two essay type questions.

Seats: Total seats 462 with reservation

M.A. (Hindi)

You must have minimum percentage 60% marks if you are from other University or if from DU then 55% marks.

M.A, (Sanskrit)

Direct Admission: B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit from Du with 60% marks

Admission Test:

B.A. (H) Sanskrit from other University with 40% marks
    Or
    B.A. (Pass)/B.A. (Programme) or B.A. (H) in Hindi of the University of Delhi or nay recognized university with at least two papers of Sanskrit of the B.A. Standard with 40% marks
    Or
    Acharya (Sanskrit) examination of recognized University/Deemed University and Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan with 50% marks
    Or
    B.A. (H) examination in any subject of the DU or an examination recognized as equivalent there to with subjects as subsidiary with 50% in Hons and minimum 60% in Sanskrit. Subsidiary/Sconcurrent
    Or
    Bachelor degree in any university having a Diploma in Sanskrit from DU with 50% marks and 50% marks in Sanskrit Diploma.

For the further details of the examination you can check it from the https://sol.du.ac.in/home.aspx this website

best of luck

PRITAM RAY Array

you have not mentioned the exact course or subject in which you want to do M.A in delhi university..there are different eligibilty criteriA for different courses..
    following courses are provided by DELHI UNIVERSITY-
    *M.A. (SANSKRIT)
    *M.A. (HISTORY)
    *M.A. (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
    *M.A. (HINDI).
    PLEASE MENTION YOUR CHOICE OF COURSE AND ASK AGAIN....

Unregistered

I have 43% in B.A Programme from delhi university. I want to tack admission in M.A hindi from delhi university. is it possibly?

Unregistered

Hi..can i apply for M.A English with 48%?

Unregistered

hey can you sugget me what to do after graduation because m so confused?

Unregistered

can i fill for direct admission as well as enternce exam for ma history at du, both at the same time?

Unregistered

Iv passed B.A (Pass) with 50% marks followed by B.Ed with 61%marks from Calcutta University.Can i apply for MA History or Geography at Delhi University.

Unregistered

i have 42% marks in b.a. now i want to join ma (maths) from correspondence . what is the last date & admission criteria to enrol in ma maths ?

Unregistered

hi, i have above 60% in B.A (H) political science can i have direct admission in M.A political science...............

muneeb Array

Hi, if a person from B.A (H) political science Delhi university have got above 60% can he or she get direct admission in M.A political science

Unregistered

how can i get the previous year entrance exam pattern of m.a (history)

Unregistered

I have 43% in B.A Programme from delhi university. I want to tack admission in M.A hindi from delhi university. is it possibl

Unregistered

I want to apply for m.com in DU .please tell me the last date for distant learning. Rasneet.

Unregistered

I have 56% in B.A. Honours from mithila university darbhanga bihar. can I take admission in M.A. History in Delhi University?

climber Array

hi,

The basic academic qualification required for admission to the undergraduate courses of study in food technology is successful completion of 10+2 school board examinations with Science as your chosen stream of study. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology must be compulsory subjects at the school level.

For admission to the postgraduate programs in food technology, you must have a graduation degree in food technology.

All thebset...................

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

Minimum percentage required for for admission to M.A course is 60% in B.A or an equivalent degree recognized by DU. admission to M.A at both north & south

campuses of the delhi university.

Different admission criteria for the test are

1.50% seats filled up on the basis of entrance test.

2.Other 50% seats filled up on the basis of merit as per eligibility condition.

the dates will be announced soon ,keep patience........

best of luck........

Unregistered

i want to do m.a in eng honrs.with coresspond.can i apply ,....

Unregistered

what is the last date of submit the ma eng. forms nd entrance test date

Unregistered

my name is ankit yadav, me m.a hindi me direct admisson ke bare me puchana chahata hu mere b.a hindi hons. 1st & 2nd year me 65% marks mere 3rd year ka result awaited hai . kya mere direct admission ho ja ga me obc kote se hu .

Unregistered

hello sir
    i have 43% in du ba programe i want to ma hindi is it possible for me frome du correspondence otherwise any university mdu ignou and jammu please give me any suggestion i am so confuse

Unregistered

hello sir
    wht\'s the last date of form submission for ma maths through non cllegiate

Unregistered

I want to do m.a in hindi from du. I have scored 59% in B.A from mumbai university..So is it possible to get a seat in du? If yes then what will be the procedure to take admission in du.

Unregistered

hi can i get an admission form for M.A in correspondent this day?

Unregistered

what i do for m.a addmission in political science just i done my b.a pass exam.

Unregistered

Hi...I have got 55% in B.A.(Hons) in Political Science. Can I apply M.A. with Hindi..

Unregistered

i had completed my graduation in BSC(it) and now i am interested to join MA in History (please tell me the procedure as soon as possible) please inform me in my mail id rbrahulstar@gmail.com, thank u

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,
    You wana get admission for delhi university in MA .Eligibility for MA in delhi unversity 60 % minimum in BA garduation degree.two different method for du admission 1st 50% seat filled entrance exam 2nd merit list .cuttoff dates have gone you get admission next year in MA from delhi university.

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

I HAVE COMLETED B.A POLITICAL (H) WITH 50% MARKS CAN I APPLY MA REGULAR.

Unregistered

I want to study in B.A(hons) English from DU. what are the criteria to get admission in Du for studying mentioned course? What are the rankings needed and are there any admission test too??

Unregistered

sir i have comleted b.a pol.sci 2011 with 42% can i apply regular m.a pol.sci plz suggest me

Unregistered

hello sir/mam
    i have got 42% in du ba programe i want to do m.a pol-science is it possible for me from du correspondence.So is it possible to get a seat in du? If yes then what will be the procedure to take admission in du.sir/mam i m very confused...please help me

Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
    I want to do m.a in pol-science from du. I have scored 42% in B.A from Delhi university.So is it possible to get a seat in du? If yes then what will be the procedure to take admission in du.

Unregistered

i have completed my b.a. pol.sci(hons) with 45% .how can i join l.l.b. either regular or distance education.

Unregistered

I completed my b.com.from du nd getting 46% shall I do m.A.english from S.O.L. Of d.u.?

Unregistered

I completed my b.a from du getting 41% shall I do m.a pol science from s.o.l of d.u pls sir I need ur help

chandhrasekhar Array

dear friend,
    you have not mentioned the subject you have did in the b.a from delhi university .your percentage is soo less that you cannot write the entrance for delhi university to do M.A

as you are a student of delhi university if you percentage is atleast 60% then you have got the direct admission without writing the entrance test in any stream of M.A

so no use you cannot get admission in delhi university to do your M.A

happy to assist you........................

chandhrasekhar Array

dear friend,
    you have to write the entrance to join the M.A in delhi university to write the entrance test you have to meet the following eligibility conditions

1)if you are a student of delhi university while doing B.A then you have pass B.A with atleast 55% marks to write entrance test
    2)if you are a student of other university then you have pass your B.A with 60% of marks to write the entrance test

for other streams there are direct admissions but for hindhi stream there is no direct admission

happy to help you .................................................

chandhrasekhar Array

dear friend,
    you cannot these two things at the same time either you can apply for the direct application or you can appear for the entrance exam .if there is chance of getting direct admission then why to apply for entrance test .if you want to get best colleges to do your ma then opt for the entrance test otherwise opt for the direct admission ,

anyways if you opt for entrance test then all the best
    i hope you will have a bright future ......................................

james786 Array

hi,,

You should try the following ways

then you should more education are it

Lost of think are it

Direct Admission: Those students have done B.A. (Hons.) Examination in History from University of Delhi with 60% marks or above can get direct admission.

B.A. (Hons.) in History from DU with 50% marks or above
    OR
    B.A. (Hons.) in History from DU Colleges with 55% marks
    Or
    B.A. Pass from DU with 55% marks and 55% in History Subject
    Or
    B.A. Pass from other than Delhi University with 60% marks
    Or
    B.A. (Hons.) in any subject other then History from Delhi University with 55% marks or for the other Universities students with 60% marks
    Or
    B.Com(Gen/Hons) /B.Sc (Gen/Hons.) either from DU or other Universities with 60%
    Or Masterís degree other than History from Delhi University recognized as equivalent thereto with 65% marks in M.SC/M.Com. or with 55% marks in M.A in Humanities & Social Sciences.

Entrance Test: The Entrance Examination will comprise a written examination of 100 marks for which the question paper will be of a multi-disciplinary nature. There will be two part in the paper-one for the students who have done B.A. (Hons.) & B.A (Pass) with History and another for other students. The Candidates will be expected to answer four out of eight questions in three hours.

Seats: Total Seats 154 including reservation.

M.A. (Political Science)

Direct Admission: Candidates which have done B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science with 60% marks or above.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?