nitty rana Array

Minimum marks to score in Online Aptitude test of ICICI Bank for selection? How to prepare for this exam?

HiI am shortlisted for the online aptitude test by icici bank.I want to know the minimum marks one should score to get selected for the GDPI process.Is the aptitude test very tough to clear????Please rply as soon as possible.\.......also tell me how to prepare for the exam.

Unregistered

Re: Minimum marks to score in Online Aptitude test of ICICI Bank for selection? How to prepare for this exam?

is there is any sectional cut off marks in the icici online exam

Unregistered

Re: Minimum marks to score in Online Aptitude test of ICICI Bank for selection? How to prepare for this exam?

please give me info about icici online examination

Unregistered

yes .. there is sectional cut off and secondly the most questions in tests are normal/easy ,it is the test to see your time management in short time.
    If you know only the basic concept of math ,english and have good balance mind then you will clear it easily.No need of any preparation /coaching.
    second thing in maths ,they donot want you to do exact calculation.. you have to keep an eye on questions and find easiest way to do ur self.
    all questions are as simple that you can to in 30 seconds.Thee will be lot of questions in each section but you will not have more than a min. to solve these :)
    like for RC 5 q in 10 min. , in quant 18 min in 20 Q. , in English 15 min. 18 Q , in Nuability 1 there was 5 min 15 Q, in Nubaility 2 there was 5 min. 20 Q.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?