Unregistered

List of short term or other courses related to Psychology after B.A. in Psychology?

I have complited B.A in Psychology from gujrat university from Ahmedabad. now i'm looking for a short tearm courses or other courses related to psychology.may i know thier list of courses?- devanshi

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Re: List of short term or other courses related to Psychology after B.A. in Psychology?

Hi,
    bachelor of Arts in psychology in one the the best course available in psychology and you have done this course
    In my suggestion after completing your BA psychology you should pursuing Master course in same subject but if you are interest in short term course in will suggest you

1. Certificate course in Child Psychology
    2. Certificate course in Clinical Psychology

Different certification courses on psychology are given above. BA is psychology graduate can do any of these certification courses to get a job in the desired areas

best of luck

Unregistered

Re: List of short term or other courses related to Psychology after B.A. in Psychology?

i have done mba in hr , i want to do diploma in industrial psychology or related to hr,i wanted to do a short term program. it can be either full time or correspondence but please tell me the best in the india.

Unregistered

i m pursuing B.A. final in psychology and functional english and i want to do my post graduation in psychology....
    so plz suggest me which field of psychology is good n have more scope..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?