Unregistered

List of exams in which a B.Tech pre-final year can appear ? Can i go for Intelligence Bureau Exam now ?

I had just given 3rd yr B.tech exams & i just want to know about which exams i'm enable to give. Should i go for the IB(intelligence bureau)exams or not

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: List of exams in which a B.Tech pre-final year can appear ? Can i go for Intelligence Bureau Exam now ?

Hi Buddy,

I'm sorry but all over in India for recruitment of students there are few rules and regulations some of them are

--> You must have a minimum of 60% of marks throughout your academic career.
    --> No standing arrears.
    --> Only Completed graduates and final year students of graduation are allowed.

The above points are strictly followed by all the companies at the time of recruitment. So, your thinking of applying for exams at the time of 3rd year B.Tech or pre final year is not possible. There are no exams that allow students to take exams in their pre final year.

--> Coming your opinion about intelligence bureau it's completely your personal decision.
    --> If you have the interest and passion to go for Intelligence bureau then you must definitely after the completion of your graduation or in the final year.
    --> It's not necessary that every student must be in his field it's self depending upon your interest you can choose many fields.

Sorry in your pre final year you'll be not allowed to take part in any of the examinations but in your final year you can attend many exams. If your interested then definitely go with Intelligence Bureau.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

Re: List of exams in which a B.Tech pre-final year can appear ? Can i go for Intelligence Bureau Exam now ?

sir which exam can i give after my pre final year

Unregistered

i have 3 arrears
    i waiting for the 8 th sem results can i apply for Intelligence Bureau exams?

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

after completing the b.tech final year you can write the gate exam ,which you can study the m.tech course

if not you can write the cat exam ,which you can study the mba course

you can also write mat exam

for writing any you must have minimum 60 % to attend the exam

one should not any back logs

sorry to this you can not write any exams on the 3 year ,except the gate time

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

If we have below 60percentage means,what have to do next?

Unregistered

i am a final year student .
    can i get list of the examination i which i can appear ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?