Unregistered

Re: Last five years question paper for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

hey ya !!
    can you please send me the last year ACIO IB post previous year question paper... at puneet_bhatnagar89@rediffmail.com.... thank you

Unregistered

Re: Last five years question paper for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

sir plz send me Last 5 years papers of IB- ACIO in my mail ID (krakeshp@gmail.com) please help me out. thank you.

Unregistered

please send me question paper of ib to......................anshulsarathe02@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls send the previous year question papers of ACIO-II in my email id

SOURAVNANDY3856@GMAIL.COM

Unregistered

Sir,
    I want the ACIO previous question paper so please send me on my email - kamal.das003@gmail.com Thanks

Regards

Kamal Das

Unregistered

please send me last ten years solved question paper for intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer exam. my email id- agarwalannu16@gmail.com

Unregistered

Last five years question paper for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

my e-mail id tyagi.suresh@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

sir will u plz send me the previous papers to my mail today plzz
    iam not able to download the papers because of some registration error occuring here..... iam searchingfor it from long time
    so kindly will u plz send to my mail id : jas_42311@yahoo.com
    iam very thankful to u........

Unregistered

hi sir,
    plz send me last 5 years Intelligence Bureau-ACIO exam papers on my email id -monika.lnmi@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir , pls mail me model question paper for ACIO-IB. my mail id is sasicse056@gmail.com

Unregistered

PLS SOMEBODY SEND ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF \\\"assistant central intelligence officer grade ii\\\" EXAM. MY EMAIL ID syamsankarc@gmail.com

Unregistered

please kindly fetch me intelligence last five years question.It would be great thankful for my side

obigupta02@gmail.com

Re: Last five years question paper for upse exam?

sir,my ame is that i am an ias officer so to fulfil my ame i want to do hard work.to study,firstly i should want question paper of last 5year by which i could study for upse exam because this is first stage to catch my ame,so plz send me last 5year question paper on that idbigupta02@gmail.com.

thank u

Techboy9 Array

sir, please send me Previous years question papers for the post of Senior central intelligence officer in IB.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    As you are interested about Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam papers.
    Below i have not attached papers but some books Name to prepare Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam :

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Abhinanda Array

I am hereby Uploading a few of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam question papers. Please download the same and refer for your use.-> Please do not just rely on these papers for your preparations, instead refer other books and study material. -> If there is any more query, Please feel free to post back in our forum.Hope this helps

lediya Array

pls send me too,last five years paper for assitant central intelligence officermy id:sslediya@gmail.com

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear last year the central government and home ministry conducted the IB ACIO Assistant Grade II exam and so many candidates get selected so that you also have decided good way for your career but dear it demands more and more work and study with in depth knowledge and that's why i have attached some question papers please download all the question papers and prepare well for exam please download

This time the Home Ministry announced the vacancies for IB ACIO Wireless posts for which the candidate should have completed bachelor's degree in statistics and mathematics or engineering in telecommunication wireless technology and age should not be more than 27 years

All the best

Unregistered

please provide prevoius years ACIO papers ASAP.

tshering Array

please provide me past years question papers for the upcoming ACIO/Tech and ACIO/WT my email id is: tshering160@gmail.com.
    I will be highly obliged if this request is accepted.

Unregistered

hi everyone anyboby have previous ACIO question paper if anybody have it plz send it to my email id chauhangarima19902yahoo.com ill appreciate that thanks

garima chauhan Array

plz anybody can send me previous intellegence bureau papers as much he /she can send my email id chauhangarima1990@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir ,Please send me the Last five years question paper for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam at saumya2617@gmail.com

Unregistered

hi sir..
    please send me question paper for th post of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ..
    please send me last 5years question papers for my Email ID...
    rohithkumar629@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello sir, kindly send previous years question papers for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam my Mail_Id : loganathan9943872758@gmail.com

Unregistered

Plz send me Last five years question paper for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam
    my is : bs6790@ gmail.com

Unregistered

plz send me last five years Intelligence bureau Question paper as soon as possible.......

tripatabhishek@gmail.com

Unregistered

previous question papers for central bureau of investigation exam to become cbi officer

sgvm Array

Dear friend,

I am attaching some question papers along with some sample papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam.

You may download it.

However, you must refer to some reference books for the preparation this exam like:

Attachment 14558
    Guide To Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (General) Grade-II (Paperback)
    Author: Mittal
    Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
    Price: Rs. 168

Attachment 14559
    Intelligence Bureau - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Executive) Recruitment Exam (Paperback)
    Author: Arihant Expert
    Publisher: Arihant (2012)
    Price: Rs. 148

Unregistered

Plz send me last 8 yrs Question papers of \"assistant central intelligence officer grade ii\" to my mail id - msarkar@geniusconsultant.com

Unregistered

can anyone tell me the job responsibility of an Assistance Central Intelligence officer....????

Unregistered

plz send me last five yaers papers of ACIO IB on my email-id
    snhsingh45@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir plz send me previous years papers (2005-2009) of IB ACIO grade-II ......my id is snhsingh45@gmail.com
    thankyou..

Unregistered

SIR PLS SEND LAST 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER IN MY EMAIL ID jain.arpit15@gmail.com

libra Array

hello friends..
    I would be very grateful if you can kindly send me atleast 2 yrs solved question papers for the post of assistant central intelligence officer grade II in IB. I just need to know the pattern of questions coming in the exam.

thank.

Unregistered

Download IB ACIO PAPER

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnhqdprlgcn2ek1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q2xm6dcfzb2c9qb
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nqt2td2775v577s

Unregistered

i badly need last five years solved question paper plz send the papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer - Grade-II/Executive MY MAIL ID jitendra.shaw9@gmail.com and my mobile number is 91 9883298232. Very thanks.:-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quick Reply Any Question?