Unregistered

Last date of registration for M.com entrance exam in DU? Exact date and application procedure for the same?

Respected Sir/Madam, Please let me know the last date to register myself for DU M.com entrance exam as i have the information regarding entrance exam that we need to fill form for entrance.Kindly let me know the exact date and how to apply procedure for the same.I hope you would pay heed to my request.Thanking YouMonica Soni

Unregistered

Re: Last date of registration for M.com entrance exam in DU? Exact date and application procedure for the same?

when is the last date of mcom entrance exam

Oracle 9 Array

Re: Last date of registration for M.com entrance exam in DU? Exact date and application procedure for the same?

Notification Date For
    Entrance Examination - April/may
    Date For Entrance Examination - June
    keep visit the Delhi University website for any update about the entrance examination.

Masters of Commerce in Delhi University

• B.com from recognized university.
    • At least 55% marks in the B.com
    Entrance Examination Subjects
    • B.com syllabus
    • General awareness
    • General aptitude
    Delhi university Website for more info

www.du.ac.in

Unregistered

last date of getting admission form of du of m.com

Unregistered

Hello mam/sir... Ummm i got 52% in b.com nd nw i'l take part in m.com frm d.u plz... Suggest me.??

Unregistered

when mcom registration will be registered ?????????
    i want rply with this no.........8291679535

Unregistered

m in final year nw....when will i submit registration form for m.com entrance test.....

Unregistered

sir last date kya hai m.com ki form declaration ki

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?