Unregistered

Last date of form submission and date of examination for HSC? How to prepare for the same?

sir, pls tell me the last date to submit hcs 2012 form and when will the examination be conducted. sir tell me the way for preparation of hcs . I will be thankful to you for this

Shekhar Pandey Array

Re: Last date of form submission and date of examination for HSC? How to prepare for the same?

Dear friend,

The application for the HSC has already closed on the 27.12.2011 and 03.01.2012 (for remote area candidates).

further details you can check it from this link http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/Adv..._ExBr_2011.pdf Copy the above link to the Google or address bar for download the pdf file of HARYAA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIO, PACHKULA.

best of luck

grotesque Array

Re: Last date of form submission and date of examination for HSC? How to prepare for the same?

Dear sir,
    The last date of submitting the HCS 2012 form was 27/12/2011. The next HSC exam date will be announced in the next notification. You can regularly visit the official website of HSC there you will find all the latest notification.

If you want to start your preperation for the same then it is the right time to start the preperation for the next year. You have to do the following things are-
    1. Read newspapers daily
    2. Read current affairs daily.
    3. Read reference books.etc
    All the best

Unregistered

when is the last date for hsc private form sumbimssion of 2012

Unregistered

When last date of HSC Form Submission?

Unregistered

What is the last date in HSC form Submission??????

Unregistered

can i submite my hsc form now?

Unregistered

when hcs forms will issue for2013

Unregistered

Last date of form submission and date of examination for HSC?

james786 Array

Hi,,

You have To apply this Type Of exam that's a great think

>> now you Firstly Prepare this exam in Online Site

>> Fisrly you have to Pass this exam But you will Firstly you age is limit For apply

>> Your age limit is 22 to 35 age are Apply this exam

>> And you can be apply this type of exam

That's it

ALL THE BEST

maruthidevi Array

Dear sir,
    The last date of submitting the HCS 2012 form was 27/12/2011. The next HSC exam date will be announced in the next notification. You can regularly visit the official website of HSC there you will find all the latest notification.

If you want to start your preperation for the same then it is the right time to start the preperation for the next year. You have to do the following things are-
    1. Read newspapers daily
    2. Read current affairs daily.
    3. Read reference books.etc
    All the best

Unregistered

sir please tell me Last date of form submission for rexamination for HSC oct 2013

Unregistered

when last date of hsc 2013 Oct form

Unregistered

Sir same problem tell me a last date of hsc form in 2013 ? Sir plz give the answer,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?