Unregistered

Last date for form submission of B.Ed entrance exam? Qualification required to appear in entrance exam?

i want to appear in b.ed entrance exam 2012 please tell me the date for the submission of form n what is the qualification required to appear in the entrance exam?

preeti singh gihar Array

Re: Last date for form submission of B.Ed entrance exam? Qualification required to appear in entrance exam?

dear, it already started from January last week n the last date of this will be in half of of February. and the qualification for this, u must be graduate(either in b.sc, b.com,B.A ). After graduation u can apply for B.ED entrance.

irasharma Array

Re: Last date for form submission of B.Ed entrance exam? Qualification required to appear in entrance exam?

Dear Friend, you have not mentioned from which university you want to pursue B.ed course, however procedure to apply remains same in all these but dates differs, so u need to mention. Regarding educational qualifications - it's simple u have to be a graduate in any dicipline.

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

I am sorry to say that you have not mentioned proper query means on which state or from which university you want to do B.Ed. Because most of the university not takes the B.Ed entrance admission examination. So, its difficult for me to solved your query. Because B.Ed is not a all over India test which score you can apply in all over India college.

Also I want to say that each University have different eligibility criteria for B.Ed or also some in some state not take the B.ed entrance tests, they provide the admission on the basis of the graduation percentage. So, it is very difficult for us to tell all over the India B.Ed eligibility criteria.

So, I request you please again post your query with proper state. If you are willing to apply in over India then also write. Also write your proper subject because some times where you wish to apply, in that university your subject combination not matched.

For your Information the Common B.ed Syllabus is:

All candidates are required to appear in the Entrance Test. It consists of two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi.

Part A : comprises of the two subjects chosen by the candidate for the Entrance Test. This part will assess, upto graduation level, the content knowledge and analytical abilities in the concerned subjects.

Part B: Reasoning
    General Awareness
    Language Comprehension

Language Comprehension
    This section aims at assessing the candidates’ language comprehension skills, either in English or in Hindi, as per their choice.
    The above syllabus will be same in all universities but may be slightly changes. So, its better to post in which university you want to apply.

best of luck

King Array

Hello Dear,
    Actually i am facing problem while providing you some valuable suggestions/informations according to your query because you have not mentioned proper query means on which state or from which university you want to do B.Ed as most of the university not takes the B.Ed entrance admission examination. So, its difficult for me to solved your query. Because B.Ed is not a all over India test which score you can apply in all over India college.Also I want to say that each University have different eligibility criteria for B.Ed or also some in some state not take the B.ed entrance tests, they provide the admission on the basis of the graduation percentage. So, it is very difficult for us to tell all over the India B.Ed eligibility criteria.So,I request you please again post your query with proper state. If you are willing to apply in over India then also write.Also write your proper subject because some times where you wish to apply, in that university your subject combination not matched.
    I am providing you with the list of B.Ed entrance exams held in India.They are:-
    Agra University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Agra University B.Ed entrance exam
    Alagappa University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Annamalai University B.Ed entrance exam
    B.Ed Entrance Exam Pune
    Balurghat B. Ed College Entrance Exam
    Banaras Hindu University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Barkatullah University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Bharathidasan University B. Ed. Entrance Exam
    Calicut University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Chaudhary Charan Singh University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Government Secondary Training College B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University B.Ed Entrance Exams
    Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance exam
    Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test
    HNB Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
    Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Kalasilangam University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Kanpur University B.Ed entrance exam
    Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Kerala B Ed Entrance Exam
    Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination
    Kurukshetra University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Kurukshetra University Bed
    Lalit Narayan Mithila University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
    Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Magadh University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalaya B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Malti Jayant Dalal Institute of Pre-Primary Teachers Training College B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Mumbai University B.Ed Admission Entrance Exam
    Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Panjab University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Patna University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Punjabi University B.Ed entrance exam
    Purvanchal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Satyam College of Education B.Ed Entrance Exam
    Sri Guru Teg Bahadur College of Education B.Ed entrance exam
    Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) B.Ed Entrance Exam
    University of Rajasthan B.Ed entrance Exam
    University of Gujarat B.Ed Entrance Exam
    University of Lucknow B.E Entrance Exam
    University of Madras B.Ed entrance exam
    Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test
    Veer Kunwar Singh University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Prepare Well.Best of Luck.

PRITAM RAY Array

you have not mentioned the particular university for which you are willing to appear B.ed entrance exam.There are lots of entrance exam taking place every year in india.Some of them are-
    *Agra University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    *B.Ed Entrance Exam Pune
    *Calicut University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    *Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    *Government Secondary Training College B.Ed Entrance Exam
    *HNB Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    *Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
    *Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Ed Entrance Exam
    please mention the particular university and ask the question again.

BEST OF LUCK..

Unregistered

Post Re: Last date for form submission of B.Ed entrance exam in punjab state colleges?process to apply here?

hello, i have completed my engineering (computer sc) from chattisgarh state in 1st division last year. as i am married in ludhiana (punjab), so i wanted to know b.ed addmission process in this state. in which college should i apply for addmission and how? i am completely new here kindly help me out. my e-mail jassi.walia1987@gmail.com

subham21 Array

DEAR FRIEND,
    B.Ed ENTRANCE EXAM OCCOUR IN DIFFERENT STATES IN DIFFERENT TIME.SO PLZ THE STATE THEN I WILL HELP U TO GIVE U THE EXACT DATE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.QUALFICATION REQUIRED FOR THIS EXAMINATION IS U HAVE TO GRADUATE FROM B.Sc ,B.Com orB.A.AFTER GRADUATION U MAY APPEAR FOR B.Ed ENTRANCE EXAM TEST.......

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    minimum eligibility criteria for B.Ed
    you should have to Bachelor degree in Arts or Science with 50 % marks

List of B.ed entrance exam will be held in 2012
    Agra university B.Ed. entrance exam
    Alagappa University B.Ed entrance exam
    Aligarh Muslim university
    Annamalai University
    B.Ed entrance exam pune
    Baluraghat B.Ed. College
    BHU
    Bharthidasan university
    Calicut University
    CCS meerut
    Delhi university
    B.R. Ambedkar University
    Government secondary Training College
    IP University
    Guru Nanak Dev University
    HNB Garhwal university
    IGNOU
    Kerala b.Ed entrance exam
    Kurukshetra University
    Lucknow university
    Magadh university
    Maharashtra B.Ed entrance exam
    Mumbai university
    Panjab University
    Patna University
    Purvanchal University
    University of Gujarat
    University of Madras
    Uttar pradesh B.Ed entrance test

The application forms for these exam can be purchses directly from the counter of the concerned institution. Aspirants can also get the form from the official website of the institutions of their choice. The selection is done on the basis of the students performance in the exam and the interview

best of luck

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    the form of B.ED entrance exam is already released out and the last date of submission of form is in the mid februrary, the eligibility criteria for B.ed is that you have a graduation degree in any field..............

all the best for your future..............

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i want to appear in b.ed entrance exam 2012 please tell me the date for the submission of form n what is the qualification required to appear in the entrance exam?
    HI!
    Friend your question is incomplete...
    Please mention the name of exam or name of university in which you want to apply..
    So that we can tell you the date of submission of form and date of entrance exam..

Eligibility for B.Ed:-
    > Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require..
    > Age limit is 21-30 Year..

GOOD LUCK!

venkateshwar Array

I am sorry to say that you have not mentioned proper query means on which state or from which university you want to do B.Ed. Because most of the university not takes the B.Ed entrance admission examination. So, its difficult for me to solved your query. Because B.Ed is not a all over India test which score you can apply in all over India college.

Also I want to say that each University have different eligibility criteria for B.Ed or also some in some state not take the B.ed entrance tests, they provide the admission on the basis of the graduation percentage. So, it is very difficult for us to tell all over the India B.Ed eligibility criteria.

So, I request you please again post your query with proper state. If you are willing to apply in over India then also write. Also write your proper subject because some times where you wish to apply, in that university your subject combination not matched.

For your Information the Common B.ed Syllabus is:

All candidates are required to appear in the Entrance Test. It consists of two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi.

Part A : comprises of the two subjects chosen by the candidate for the Entrance Test. This part will assess, upto graduation level, the content knowledge and analytical abilities in the concerned subjects.

Part B: Reasoning
    General Awareness
    Language Comprehension

Language Comprehension
    This section aims at assessing the candidates’ language comprehension skills, either in English or in Hindi, as per their choice.
    The above syllabus will be same in all universities but may be slightly changes. So, its better to post in which university you want to apply.

thank you....

Unregistered

what is the last date of issuing and submitting b.ed entrance exam forms of mumbai university

Unregistered

hi will be B ed forms for Mumbai university be out ? & what is late date of submission. where can i get this form?

Unregistered

hello, I want to know that is there any b.ed. Entrance exam in m.p.?and bca students are eligible for it?

Unregistered

i have completed my b.com(business management). i wanted to know if i can do b.ed after it from mumbai itself.if yes then what subjects do i have to choose.

Unregistered

what is the last date for enterance exam in Bed course from choudhary charan singh university

priyadarshini.sardesai Array

When is the last date of filling form for b.ed. Entrance exam?

Unregistered

I want to apppear B.Ed Entrance exam 2012, please tell me date for the submission of form in odisha university and what is the qualification required to appear in the entrance exam .

Unregistered

i want to appear B.Ed entrance exam 2012, please tell me the date for the submission of form in odisha university and what is the qualification required to appear in the entrance exam?

Unregistered

hi i m interested in B.ED FOR this university so pls detail in my email id deepaktbg@gmail.com pls just me answer

Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for teaching post after b.ed in odisha?

Plz tell me quickly
    Pabitra-9668227768

Unregistered

plz tell me,last date for form submission of b ed entrns exm of patna university.

Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION TO THE B.ED ENTRANCE IN KERALA UNIVERSITY ALONG WITH THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Unregistered

When is the date of entrance exam for BEd in University of Mumbai & last date for form submission of b ed entrns exm..?

Unregistered

plz can u tell me the entrance exam date for B.ED IN PUNE UNIVERSITY FOR 2012-2013.

Unregistered

When is the date of entrance exam for BEd in University of pune & last date for form submission of b ed entrns exm..?

Unregistered

last date to apply in b.ed in delhi university and punjab university....for 2012 session

Unregistered

I wish to do my b.ed from pune university.I just appeared for my graduation exam as an external student from pune university. So requesting you to please help me out as how to go about with the admission process. Is it compulsory to be an internal student or can I appear as an external student.

Unregistered

I wish to do my b.ed from pune university. I just appeared for my final year B.A exam from the pune university. Is it compulsory to be an internal student or can we appear as an external student? So requesting you to please help me out as how to go about with the admission procedure?

Unregistered

please confirm me about the b.ed entrance exam date of 2012 in odisha and about the syllabus which has to appear.

Unregistered

I am a post graduate in political science... in order to apply to B ed from Delhi university, what is the eligibility criteria that i need to fulfil...I am supposed to choose two subjects from List 1 given in the prospectus...do these subjects have to be different? because I have done my graduation also in political science...So I am a little confused about it...Please help...

Unregistered

what is the last date of B.ed entrance exam in pune university. Result of BA pune university 2012

Neha S Array

Hello friend

Please provide the full details as different universities have their owndate schedules in which the exams are held and the results are declared as well the admission procedure starts.

So please mention the university from where you want to pursue your B.Ed.

Thanks

Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of entrance exam of b.ed 2012-2013 and place of submission

Unregistered

iam 42 years old i have two years teaching experience.Have i eligible for Bed regular course

Unregistered

iam 42 years old i have two years teaching experience.Have i eligible for Bed regular course

Unregistered

i am teaching in school since 2 years (gujarat, surat) i want to do b.ed from lukhnow univercity .Pl. give me full details to get admission.

Unregistered

last date for form submission of B.ED entrance exam?

smruti

i m Bsc graduate i want to apply for for Bed entrance tst can you plz provide me dates of entrance test for maharashtra state or mumbai university also Bed.colleges in mumbai on my mailid smruti.shitut@gmail.com

Unregistered

what is the last for submission of b.Ed form from Delhi university

adi_netgenie Array

B.Ed i.e. Bachelor of Education is a graduation course which can be done by students from any field/streams
    Basically it is meant for the students who are interested to in the teaching profession
    as per your requirement am providing you the details of the eligibility criteria

~~ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND CRITERIA FOR APPEARING IN B.Ed EXAM

Graduates in Honours/ Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and the final year students
    Graduates in Honours/ Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) the final year students
    Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of those courses

~~SOME EMINENT COLLEGES WHERE YOU CAN DO THE COURSE

• Gandhi Shikshan Banva’s Smt. Surajba College of Education
    • Guru Nanak Vidyak Society College of Education
    • Hansraj Jivandas College of Education
    • Indian Education Society’s Pre-Primary Teachers Training College
    • Dr. Zakir Hussain Teachers Training College Darbhanga,
    • Bombay Teachers Training College
    • Irwin College Sikandra Road New
    • C E S College of Educational Research And Training
    • St Ann’s College of Education Hyderabad,A.G. Teachers College University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Telephone: 02692-231890
    • St. Xaviers College of Education Digha Ghat

*LOOK DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES HAVE DIFFERENT DATES OF FORM SUBMISSION AND THEY TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAM SEPARATELY OR INDIVIDUALLY
    SO YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE COLLEGE FROM WHERE YOU WANT TO DO B.Ed TO KNOW ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM DATES AND OTHER INFORMATION

**ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN MENTION THE NAME OF COLLEGE OF YOUR PREFERENCE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A THOROUGH SURVEY OF INTERNET TO FIND THE EXACT DATES FOR EXAM FOR THAT PARTICULAR COLLEGE.

***IN THAT CASE YOU NEED TO MENTION ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THE COLLEGE i.e THE NAME AND LOCATION OF THE COLLEGE
    HOPE YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND MY POINTS......IN CASE OF MORE INFORMATION,...KINDLY REPOST HERE!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

i do not have 50% marks in graduation but I hv 62% marks in master degree so can we apply for bed in IGNOU?

Unregistered

please tell me the last date of submission of bed entrance exam?

Unregistered

Sir please tell me the last date of ighue b.ed form and also from which bank it we will borrow

Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam,

Does B.Ed entrance exam is necessary for doing B.Ed in Government B.Ed colleges in chennai, TamilNadu? Please reply as soon as possible.

Unregistered

Sir, Does B.ED from Dron education college is safe or not?

Unregistered

Sir please tell me, is B.ed from Dron education college is safe or not....

Unregistered

Dear sir,

I am Shwetha from Bangalore. I wanted to do B.ed from Mysore University (KSOU). I am a degree holder. Is there any entrance exam etc.. for the admission. I am working hence, please guide me regarding the classes.

Thank you

Unregistered

I stay in kolkata and would like to do aB.ed course from IGNOU.I guess it is not possible in 2012. In that case i have to do it in 2013,for that when and how do i apply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?