Unregistered

Last date for B.Ed entrance exam of IGNOU? Does 2 years teaching experience is required for this course? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at IGNOU without teaching experience?

I want to know about from where i can get a form of b.ed and last date of entrance exam in ignou . I also want to about the duration of the course and is this course want 2 years teaching experience, and if we dont have teaching experience then what will be the procedure to get admission in ignou

jituforu2100 Array

Re: Last date for B.Ed entrance exam of IGNOU? Does 2 years teaching experience is required for this course? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at IGNOU without teaching experience?

sorry but 2 years experience is must for ignou b.ed exam but u can do other ignou courses like DRA, ipr , diploma in management courses
    u can qualify state b.ed entrance exam
    best of luck

irasharma Array

Re: Last date for B.Ed entrance exam of IGNOU? Does 2 years teaching experience is required for this course? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at IGNOU without teaching experience?

for taking admission in IGNOU Candidates need graduation in any discipline with fifty percent marks to apply for this test. Also it is mandatory that you should need two years teaching experience from a school recognized by Central government or State government or Union Territory. Permanent or temporary teaching experience will be considered. Age specification will not be considered to apply for this test.
    Last date to submit application forms: 3rd Week of July, 2012
    Date of Examination: 3rd Week of August, 2012

afsar Array

Hai, you can directly go to the IGNOU website and can see the details available, you can avail lot of information whatever you want. the last date and eligibility criteria and the duration of the course, cost of application and fee structure of the couse is available.

Unregistered

how can i tale the form of B.Ed entrance exam of IGNOU?

Unregistered

is their any Ignou study centre in patiala?

Unregistered

If it is 49% then can the candidate appear for b.ed ignou entrance test.

Unregistered

sir, i am bihari meher from padampur,bargarh When will ignou special b.ed entrance result 2012 be out pls convey

Unregistered

can I get admission for B.ed in IGNOU wihtout entrance exam ? I have 10 years of experience and currently working.

learn Array

hello my dear friend
    here is the complete information regarding the B.Ed entrance at IGNOU

>>The B.Ed Programme offered by IGNOU is an innovative programme utilizing self-instructional materials and information and communication technologies
    >>The programme is a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses to develop in practicing teacherís appropriate knowledge, skills

Eligibility for the exam:
    1. A bachelorís degree or a higher degree from a recognized university
    2. In-service teachers with 2 years full-time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis is required.
    3.there is no age limit.

How to apply:
    Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the website :www.ignou.ac.in and sent alongwith a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU

important dates :

Exam pattern:
    written exam has two parts
    part A and part B
    Part A includes the following subjects:
    • General English Comprehension or General Hindi Comprehension - 10 Questions
    • Logical & Analytical Reasoning - 20 Questions
    • Educational & General Awareness - 25 Questions
    • Teaching-Learning & the School - 25 Questions
    and Part B includes technical subjects based on qualifying exam with 20 marks.

Unregistered

Sir i am bihari meher from padampur,bargarh. I want to know that is ignou special b.ed equivalent with general/normal b.ed pls confirm me.

Unregistered

please let me know as soon as possible that is 50% in graduation mandatory to take admission in b.ed at IGNOU as I got 48% but I have an experience of 2 yrs

Unregistered

i want to take admission in b.ed

Unregistered

IS 50% IN GRADUATION IS MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION IN B.ED AT IGNOU AS I GOT 43% IN GRADUATION WITH 5 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN A PRIMARY SCHOOL

Unregistered

When will the result of B.Ed.special education entrance exm held on feb 2012,publish?

anu7 Array

ya, if you have 2yrs experience in teaching so, nothing is better than thisAttachment 2669

muneeb Array

* A Bachelorís or higher degree from a recognised university, and
    * Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognised by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.

date:

Unregistered

when do i get an application form?

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to know about from where i can get a form of b.ed and last date of entrance exam in ignou . I also want to about the duration of the course and is this course want 2 years teaching experience, and if we dont have teaching experience then what will be the procedure to get admission in ignou

<>>< The B0.ED program offered by IGNOU is an innovative program utilizing self-instruction material and information and communication technologies,

<> The program is a judicious mix of theoretical and practical and practical courses to develop in practicing teacher's appropriate knowledge skill,

<> There are the following eligibility for this exam :

^ A bachelor's degree or a higher degree from a recognized university,

^ In service teacher with 2 years full time teaching experience on temporary/ permanent basis is required.

^ And for this test there is no age limit required.

<> You can also go to the following website :

http://www.ignou.ac.in

You can download the prospectus from the above website and send the DD/IPO fro Rs. 550/- in favor of IGNOU.

<> The last date for the application form is : 3rd week of july, 2012.

The date of examination is : 3rd week of August, 2012.

>< There are the following examination pattern like as :

Part A :

general English,

Logical & Analytically reasoning,

Educational& General awareness,

Teaching-Learning & The school,

<> and in the part B ,

<> the part b includes the technical subjects based on qualifying exam with 20 marks,

Unregistered

Hi All,

I want to do B.Ed from IGNOU what i have not teaching experience but have post graduate degree in commerce from HPU Shimla securing second division.
    Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks.......!!!

Unregistered

I want to do B.ED from IGNOU but I have not teaching experience so please let me know that I am eligible for this OR not.

Thanks....!!!

Unregistered

Anybody Please respond....I am having 47 percent mark in B.Sc Mathematics...I am presently working in a school and have 3 yrs experience...
    Am I eligible for Ignou B.Ed. I am doing M.Sc Maths Private registration in M.G University. Can i take Ignou B.Ed along with that...Or do I need to cancel M.Sc for taking B.Ed....

Unregistered

Sir , I'm having 45% in graduation (B.COM) can I appear for the B.ED. entrance exam ?I'm having four years teaching experience.

Unregistered

I HAVE 1yr EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING IN PRIVATE SCHOOL NOW I M WORKING IN GOVT SCHOOL SINCE 1 yr
    CAN I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IGNOU BED
    IN QUOTE PLZ REPLY

Unregistered

WHAT PERCENT OF MARKS IS REQUIRED IN B.ED ADMISSION

Unregistered

WHAT PERCENT OF MARKS IS REQUIRED IN B.ED ADMISSION

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YES !!!! 2 years EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR B.Ed..
    Lets have a thorough look at the eligibility details

IGNOU is Indira Gandhi National Open University
    It offers correspondence courses in various streams and areas ....it also offers B.Ed program

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education

It is an important degree for candidates who wants to join the teaching profession
    you can do B.Ed from IGNOU provided you have to fulfill some eligibility

Eligibility Criteria

*Bachelorís or higher degree from a recognized university

* Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognized by the central or a state government

*there is No Age Limit

Total Course Fee for B.Ed from IGNOU is Rs. 17,400

Last date to submit filled-in application form 15th July 2012

Date of Entrance Test : 19th August, 2012

>FROM THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED IT IS CLEAR THAT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE COURSE FROM IGNOU !!

> BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM TEACHING EXPERIENCE TO ENROLL FOR THE COURSE

IN THIS CASE AM SUGGESTING YOU SOME OTHER COLLEGES WHERE FROM YOU CAN DO THIS COURSE :

• University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala
    • Nalanda Open University
    • Kota Open University (KOU), Kota
    • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
    • Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education Andhra Pradesh

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Mahit Array

Cool Re: Last date for B.Ed entrance exam of IGNOU? Does 2 years teaching experience is required for this course? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at IGNOU without teaching experience?

H3.gif

IMPORTANT DATES:
    Last date to submit application forms: 3rd Week of July, 2012.
    Date of Examination: 3rd Week of August, 2012.

IGNOU OPENNET MERCHANT NAVY ENTRANCE TEST:

There are 180 objective type questions to be completed in 3 hours

All questions are compulsory. Topic wise break up.

Tests:
    I English - 30 questions - 30 marks
    II General Knowledge - 30 Questions - 30 Marks
    III Reasoning Aptitude - 30 Questions - 30 Marks
    IV physics - 30 Questions - 30 Marks
    V Chemistry - 30 Questions - 30 Marks
    And important thing is there should not be any negative marking in the answer sheet.

And visit this link for more information:
    http://in.testbag.com/exam-analysis....T-Exam-Pattern

T1.jpg
    Attached Images

Akash Bacchav Array

hello sir.....

taking admission in IGNOU Candidates need graduation in any discipline with fifty percent marks to apply for this test. Also it is mandatory that you should need two years teaching experience from a school recognized by Central government or State government or Union Territory. Permanent or temporary teaching experience will be considered. Age specification will not be considered to apply for this test.

all the best.......

Akash Bacchav Array

A Bachelorís or higher degree from a recognised university, and
    * Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognised by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.

date:

Akash Bacchav Array

I want to do B.Ed from IGNOU what i have not teaching experience but have post graduate degree in commerce from HPU Shimla securing second division.
    Please let me know if this is possible.

Unregistered

i want to fill the form of b.ed from ignou but my last (3rd ) yr result is awaited..... can i fill the form and appear in entrance???????????

Unregistered

i have yet not collected the b.ed entrance form . may i still collect it and submit it before 15th July 2012

Unregistered

i want to get admission in ignou b.ed special but my 3rd year result is awaited can i fill d form ? am i elegable to get admission ?

Unregistered

My self Meenu i have yet no collected the b.ed entrance form.may i still collect it before 15 july 2012

Unregistered

how many times ignou conducts B.ED etrance test in a year.Is it two times in january and august

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?