Unregistered

Last 3 years cut-off marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, IPU MBBS entrance exam and CBSE AIPMT?

please tell me what have been cut off marks for the following exams during last three years i.e. 2009, 2010 and 2011 1) AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM(2) IPU (VMMC) STAGE II MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM(3) CBSE AIPMT FINAL EXAMthanking you

choco28 Array

Re: Last 3 years cut-off marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, IPU MBBS entrance exam and CBSE AIPMT?

dear friend,

cut off marks for aiims;

candidate belonging to General category will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks,
    those belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks and
    those belonging to SC/ST will have to ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination.
    The same rule will apply for the six new AIIMS also.

for further information visit the
    Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org

AIPMT 2010 expected cutoff would be around 375 Marks

AIPMT 2011 Cutoff Score and Rank

Category Merit List Wait List
    Marks Range Category Rank Marks Range Category Rank
    UR 460-364 1-1880 364-341 1881-3760
    SC 400-287 1-364 287-259 365-728
    ST 411-214 1-182 214-192 183-243
    UR & PH 358-219 1-44 Nil Nil
    SC & PH 281-208 1-3 Nil Nil
    ST & PH Nil Nil Nil Nil

all the best...................

Unregistered

Re: Last 3 years cut-off marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, IPU MBBS entrance exam and CBSE AIPMT?

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THE CUTT OFF OF AIIMS 2011 ?
    PLEASE ITS URGENT.

Unregistered

what is the cut off marks of mbbs for sc category in ipu??

Unregistered

please tell me around how much does aiims toppers percentage and marks goes?

Unregistered

what would be the cut off marks for ipu mbbs entrance exam stage-2?

Unregistered

what is the cutoff of ipu medical 2011 for general category??????

Unregistered

i am expecting around 90-100 in AIIMS -2012.will i be eligible for selection. i am from general category.

mahi4mk Array

Last 3 years cut-off marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, IPU MBBS entrance exam and CBSE AIPMT?

AIIMS cuttoff for allcategary are given here:
    AIIMS candidate belonging to General category student will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks,
    those belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks and students SC/ST will have to ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination.
    as per rule coming time cuttoff same to same
    AIPMT cuttoff for all categary are given here;
    AIPMT 2010 expected cutoff for idea based around 375 Marks

1. General Quota (400 Marks - 50% )
    2. PH (360 Marks - 45% - Physically Handicaped)
    3. SC-ST-OBC Quota (320 Marks - 40% - SC-ST-OBC Quota)
    4. SC-ST-OBC PH Quota (320 Marks - 40% - Physically Handicaped)
    all categary are given quote based
    Best Regards,

Unregistered

please tell me the last rank details for the past years in aiims mbbs entrance

Unregistered

what does we understand by waiting lists in aiims test results?? does they really get admissions???

Unregistered

last year cutoff of aiims under general category to get admission in delhi plz..... rply soon

james786 Array

hi,,

You should try the following ways

you need more education so you need this one

Then you apply the government job

If you should more working are it then you need it

>>>AIIMS candidate belonging to General category student will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks,

>>>those belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks and students SC/ST will have to

>>>ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination.

>>>as per rule coming time cuttoff same to same

>>>AIPMT cuttoff for all categary are given here;

>>>AIPMT 2010 expected cutoff for idea based around 375 Marks

>>> General Quota (400 Marks - 50% )

>>>PH (360 Marks - 45% - Physically Handicaped)

>>>SC-ST-OBC Quota (320 Marks - 40% - SC-ST-OBC Quota

that's it

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

What was the cut-off aiims2012 for obc?

Unregistered

what was the cutoff marks for general in AIIMS 2012?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    last year cutoff of aiims under general category to get admission in delhi plz..... rply soon

Unregistered

aiims topper marks 2012???? plz let me noe

Unregistered

CUT OFF FOR AIIMS DELHI FOR THE SESSION 2012 WAS 166 (83%).

HIGHEST SCORE WAS 186 (93%).

Unregistered

i have scored 396 marks in neet ug plz tell me i will get admsn in govt college or not?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?